Kramer goes Krazy

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:26 pm

Village Idiot wrote:
Hoolio wrote:If the hecklers win this civil case, I'm going to sue anyone who calls me a Mackem bastard.

I reckon I'll get 3 bags of pork scratchings. Nice.
Poor Lee Clark.
Whats that kernt got to do with owt? :D
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Village Idiot
Promising
Promising

Post by Village Idiot » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:30 pm

Hoolio wrote:
Village Idiot wrote:
Hoolio wrote:If the hecklers win this civil case, I'm going to sue anyone who calls me a Mackem bastard.

I reckon I'll get 3 bags of pork scratchings. Nice.
Poor Lee Clark.
Whats that kernt got to do with owt? :D

Dunno if it reads well...
Barça fan that loves a team in white :shock:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:31 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:Well, we can't really say much about kicking racism out of football when an entertainer can shout "Nigger" at a black person from the stage, can we? Why can a high-profile footballer cause world-wide outrage if he spouts a racist remark, yet a stage personality have it just brushed away? Can't have it both ways without being hypocritical.
Sorry, Tango, I wasn't sure what you expected him to get through without pleading insanity (insanity being a defence in criminal actions but not, as far as I know, in civil suits). We certainly can't condone Richards behaviour - and I'm not sure that he was 'sane' at that particular moment. However, there won't be a criminal case (at least I don't think there will) so no insanity defence.
The "insanity" remark wasn't meant literally Monty. More a case of him being unable to say "Oh no I didn't" when taken to task about it all. With a full audience as witnesses he won't have much of a defence against a racism claim. You'd be amazed at what gets to court over here by just playing the race card, sometimes without any witnesses.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:34 pm

Aye...

"Sad Mackem Bastards"

Lifes too short for hatred, we knew he was a Newcastle fan, but we never expected him to do that. Funny how he's always injured when he comes to the SoL.

Still one of the better central midfielders I've seen at the SoL.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:52 pm

Kramer apologises -

(forgive me if this is the same link as Keveh posted - for some reason I can't open it - if it is then someone kindly delete this post please).

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... ist+kramer