Minute Silence Before Ipswich game

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Batman

Minute Silence Before Ipswich game

Post by Batman » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:41 pm

God almighty.

If it was 5 homeless heroin addicts then the people wouldn't be bothered, but nooooo these women 'have' to walk the streets.

Get lost, there's plenty of people who struggle for cash who don't need to work the streets.

Either they're greedy and they have grown too attached to the money that being a whore generates or they're skag heads who need to pay for their dirty habit.

It's horrible what has happened to them but they are criminals and more than likely would nick your wallet if you were lying unconscious in the street.

A one minutes silence? Not from me

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:45 pm

:shock:
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:19 pm

Shouldnt we value ALL human life. I care less for the details, it's the picking and choosing born of a media obsessed culture that drives me nuts.

norm the jedi
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by norm the jedi » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:56 pm

We can value human life and empathise/sympathise with folk directly touched by the loss of life but this mawkish obsession with public displays of vicarious connection to other peoples grief in a minute spent wondering what formation they'll play and how long the pie queue will be at half time is just crap..
I may not have expressed in quite the terms above but in general sentiment I'm with the caped crusader..
Are we in League 2 yet - Three seasons and we'll be away to Chesham

jetsetwilly
Reliable
Reliable

Post by jetsetwilly » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:27 pm

I just rang Crimestoppers offering Batman as a posisble.

Big reward

Terrible statement to make. Imagine I had said that, I get lambasted

jetsetwilly
Reliable
Reliable

Post by jetsetwilly » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:30 pm

But to add to that, I wouldn't have a minutes silence as I have said before. Far too many of them

burnden58
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by burnden58 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:44 pm

Batty, Batty, these young girls are offering a service to the community.

If YOU had a face like elephant man or Samhater even, :wink: you would use the services of these girls.

Plus when they are crackheads they are generally 50% cheaper. (so i've heard) :shock:
John Byrom once asked me to wash his car

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Minute Silence Before Ipswich game

Post by thebish » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:51 pm

Batman wrote: It's horrible what has happened to them but they are criminals and more than likely would nick your wallet if you were lying unconscious in the street.

This is a different Batman to the one who partially blinded Kimberley Arnold, partially deafened Warren Thompson, forced Mrs Thomasson into quitting the teaching profession with which can only be described as a campaign of bullying and harassment, stole chemicals from Chemistry and set them on fire with a lighter on the field, and routinely stabbed people with a compass in science lessons, surely???

:shock:

Panda
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Panda » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:55 pm

There's a dyslexic Santa going around Ipswich leaving prossies under the trees.

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:44 pm

HAHA!!

sicko! :roll:
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:46 pm

You could have just said, "I wouldn't serve it".

Thanks for showing us how heartless you are though!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:14 pm

Since it doesn't concern us at all, except in the humanitarian sense, why the need to comment? It's understandable in areas local to the event; one guy didn't even know his daughter was a prostitute: He, at least, will appreciate the public support gesture, no doubt.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:16 am

Wether they're criminals or not only mass murderers, serial rapists and Christiano Ronaldo deserve to be brutally murdered

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:30 am

boltonboris wrote:Wether they're criminals or not only mass murderers, serial rapists and Christiano Ronaldo deserve to be brutally murdered
He didn't say the whores deserved to die

Just that he wouldt be wasting his time showing any respect for them
Sto ut Serviam

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:37 am

Funny! I always thought Ipswich had a minutes silence at the end of their games!

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:52 am

As harsh as it sounds I've got to admit I agree with Batman that there shouldn't be a minutes silence.

They were all smack heads so they brought there profession on themselves, its a risk that all whores run, whether a serial killer or a drunken lout who hits them around there own dealer for not paying them or there pimp, they at risk. But they do it to feed there addicition to heroin - admittedly than going out opn the rob.

I do feel genuinely sorry for there families, and as TD mentioned a few of the parents are finding out that there daughter has been killed and that they are a prostituite, but these women are now being put on the same level as sorting heros, the queen mother etc by getting a minutes silence. I'm not certain here but i'm sure that there haven't been minutes silences at footballl clubs where fans have been KIA in Iraq?

They surely deserve it more than a women who to feed a drug addiction are entering into a very dangerous professsion instead of getting help.

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:56 am

David Lee's Hair wrote:As harsh as it sounds I've got to admit I agree with Batman that there shouldn't be a minutes silence.
I don't think that anybody really wants a minutes silence, it's just Batmans view of it that is a bit :shock:

cal
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Minute Silence Before Ipswich game

Post by cal » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:05 am

Batman wrote:God almighty.

If it was 5 homeless heroin addicts then the people wouldn't be bothered, but nooooo these women 'have' to walk the streets.

Get lost, there's plenty of people who struggle for cash who don't need to work the streets.

Either they're greedy and they have grown too attached to the money that being a whore generates or they're skag heads who need to pay for their dirty habit.

It's horrible what has happened to them but they are criminals and more than likely would nick your wallet if you were lying unconscious in the street.

Idiot. Some people get messed up in the wrong thing, they're still human beings.

Lennon
Promising
Promising

Post by Lennon » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:12 am

I see a minutes silence as irrelevant nonsense no matter what the circumstances, but to disagree with it because the murder victims are "crack-head whores" is, in my mind, a bit ignorant.
Humans are subject to making mistakes, and some mistakes have greater consequences than others. There are reasons that people become addicted to drugs and might prostitute themselves to pay for it, but I highly doubt any of them are simply down to a choice.

Imagine if one of your loved ones fell into these circumstances and suffered a similar fate. Would you grieve any less because they were a "crack whore"?

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:20 am

If they are "crack whores" does that mean they are really good at it? Y'know like the A-Team where a "crack commando unit"?
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house