rumour (well practically fact) reported on five live.......

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

rumour (well practically fact) reported on five live.......

Post by James B » Sun May 06, 2007 6:41 pm

that glenn roedent is going to be let go by newcastle on tuesday, also reports of allardyce being spotted at the airport up there (take that one with a pinch of salt though)

oh sam how could you :(

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Re: rumour (well practically fact) reported on five live....

Post by fatshaft » Sun May 06, 2007 7:01 pm

James B wrote:that glenn roedent is going to be let go by newcastle on tuesday, also reports of allardyce being spotted at the airport up there (take that one with a pinch of salt though)

oh sam how could you :(
Just saw that on the last word that Roeder had been called into the club, doesn't take a genius to guess the next move :(

Very very sad if it pans out.

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Sun May 06, 2007 7:04 pm

Reported in some places that Roeder has been sacked.

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sun May 06, 2007 7:15 pm

Heard some Geordie on 606 saying his mate who works for the 'associated press' says it is almost sealed but Sam wants to bring Sammy Lee with him and is trying to sort out compensation!

That mus be the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. Why would Sammy Lee leave a manager's job to back to being a number 2?

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Sun May 06, 2007 7:17 pm

daxter15 wrote:Heard some Geordie on 606 saying his mate who works for the 'associated press' says it is almost sealed but Sam wants to bring Sammy Lee with him and is trying to sort out compensation!

That mus be the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. Why would Sammy Lee leave a manager's job to back to being a number 2?
no chance

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Sun May 06, 2007 8:00 pm

My first thought when Allardyce left was that he'd lined up the Newcastle job, but I'd doubt Little Sam would follow him now that he's finally got the number one slot.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Sun May 06, 2007 8:10 pm

What were Newcastle thinking when they appointed Glenn Rodent?

I mean he is crap, he took West Ham down who had players like Defoe, Joe Cole, Kanoute, etc.

It was another of those appointments by chairman that shows they know nothing - i.e. Sunderland appointing Howard Wilkinson, England appointing McLaren, etc.

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Sun May 06, 2007 8:31 pm

they appointed Roeder cos he was caretaker after Souness got sacked - and he did VERY well
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Sun May 06, 2007 8:33 pm

cowdrill wrote:they appointed Roeder cos he was caretaker after Souness got sacked - and he did VERY well
Again, it shows just how good Freddy Shepherd's football knowledge is for appointing Souness and Rodent. The whole football world knew they were both bobbins.

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Sun May 06, 2007 8:57 pm

official now

guess we'll have to wait and see if big sam gets it, tbh i'd prefer he went there than f*ckin manchester city, eriksson almost being heavily linked with them but i think its sam who'll get it

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Sun May 06, 2007 9:04 pm

James B wrote:official now

guess we'll have to wait and see if big sam gets it, tbh i'd prefer he went there than f*ckin manchester city, eriksson almost being heavily linked with them but i think its sam who'll get it
Hmmm. I wonder if Sam was tapped up?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 630751.stm

Bwfcraig
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Bwfcraig » Sun May 06, 2007 9:26 pm

James B wrote:official now

Agreed, Sam's looking a prime candidate for the job, and if he got it, id just hope he doesnt strip us of our backroom staff. Time will tell eh.
http://www.premierleague.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Chelski

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sun May 06, 2007 9:43 pm

or playing staff.

bobby5
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bobby5 » Sun May 06, 2007 9:52 pm

If Allardyce has got any affection for the club or personal integrity, he won't raid Bolton for staff or players...will he? If some players do go I hope we don't get Titar*e Bramble in exchange.

tbh though, Newcastle is the perfect malfunctioning "big club" to prove his success at Bolton wasn't a fluke. Could be a statue in the pipeline if he turns them around.
"Don't like modern bands. Topman music, innit?"

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Sun May 06, 2007 9:58 pm

bobby5 wrote:If Allardyce has got any affection for the club or personal integrity, he won't raid Bolton for staff or players...will he? If some players do go I hope we don't get Titar*e Bramble in exchange.

tbh though, Newcastle is the perfect malfunctioning "big club" to prove his success at Bolton wasn't a fluke. Could be a statue in the pipeline if he turns them around.
OUCH!!! :shock:
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Mon May 07, 2007 12:46 am

maybe now he can go and get his pro-licence smug little cockney nice person

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Mon May 07, 2007 12:53 am

Just looking at a Newcastle Forum and they really are a bunch of illiterate charlies. So delusional it is unreal.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Mon May 07, 2007 12:55 am

daxter15 wrote:Just looking at a Newcastle Forum and they really are a bunch of illiterate charlies. So delusional it is unreal.
like the citeh one? hmm, link there

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Mon May 07, 2007 12:58 am

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Mon May 07, 2007 1:03 am

Toony wrote:should of deserved better..
illiterate geordie feck