Urgh >_<

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:23 am

When I was about your age, Cal, I used to clean windows around town. There's not much equipment required (and many would provide the necessaries anyway). If you're conscientious enough you'll also get that sense of pride at a job well done.

I also used to caddy at the local golf club and, after the round, I'd go and find lost balls and flog them to the pro-shop (good money in that one - I'd often earn three or four times what I was paid to caddy). You will find that there are 'hot spots' where you'll find the majority of your booty, but only experience will tell you where they are.

Good luck, mate. It's nice to see a young'n willing to get out and earn spending money.

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:38 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:Ask our newest member. He'll tell you how to make a crust!

get the hell out

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:08 am

DON'T

Work on the back of a pork scratching oven, I did that as a summer job in my younger years at Red Mill snack foods up at Wingates, got home each evening smelling of rendered pig fat, was the worse job I have ever had in my life..... nearly put me off pork scratchings too!!
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:09 am

:lol:

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:57 pm

David Lee's Hair wrote:DON'T

Work on the back of a pork scratching oven, I did that as a summer job in my younger years at Red Mill snack foods up at Wingates, got home each evening smelling of rendered pig fat, was the worse job I have ever had in my life..... nearly put me off pork scratchings too!!

Lennon
Promising
Promising

Post by Lennon » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:20 pm

You can come round and wash my car for a fiver. It's not been cleaned since I bought it 4 years ago.

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:23 pm

Lennon wrote:You can come round and wash my car for a fiver. It's not been cleaned since I bought it 4 years ago.

I didn't have you down as being old enough to drive.

Lennon
Promising
Promising

Post by Lennon » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:24 pm

Batman wrote:
Lennon wrote:You can come round and wash my car for a fiver. It's not been cleaned since I bought it 4 years ago.

I didn't have you down as being old enough to drive.

Tee hee. I'm 25.

cal
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by cal » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:33 pm

Thanks for your suggestions even if they wern't intended that way. Many employers don't hire children as young as me because of health and safety ... computer illeritate being I can type relatively fast and do many processing tasks.. making booklets, sending and writing letters, doing errands etc.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:46 pm

cal wrote:Thanks for your suggestions even if they wern't intended that way. Many employers don't hire children as young as me because of health and safety ... computer illeritate being I can type relatively fast and do many processing tasks.. making booklets, sending and writing letters, doing errands etc.
Hi Cal - this is second time you used this phrase which confused me. Are you saying you are really good with a computer, or really bad?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:25 pm

Can get a job as a glass collector in a pub from 16.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:55 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
cal wrote:Thanks for your suggestions even if they wern't intended that way. Many employers don't hire children as young as me because of health and safety ... computer illeritate being I can type relatively fast and do many processing tasks.. making booklets, sending and writing letters, doing errands etc.
Hi Cal - this is second time you used this phrase which confused me. Are you saying you are really good with a computer, or really bad?
I can only assume stupidity or irony.