What a strange world it's becoming ...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

What a strange world it's becoming ...

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:59 am

A 17-year-old boy has admitted the manslaughter of his 12-year-old sister who was shot in the head at a house in Greater Manchester. The girl was shot at her home in Gorton, on 30 April.

Kasha Peniston admitted shooting Kamilah with an illegal .38 snub-nosed revolver kept by their mother at the family home in Wembley Road.

The girl's mother, Natasha, 33, has previously pleaded guilty to possession of the gun and possession of ammunition.
Tragic, but I do sometimes think we are living in a weird, parallel universe, where what goes on is so far beyond our understanding it almost cannot compute..

What sort of names are Kasha & Kamilah ????
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:05 pm

Gorton, Moston names

Rough as fcuk, full of wannabee gangsters

Dropping the whole area with no warning to the locals wouldn't cause me to shed any tears
Sto ut Serviam

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: What a strange world it's becoming ...

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:14 pm

bobo the clown wrote:What sort of names are Kasha & Kamilah ????
They are the sort of names invented by hopeless scrotes that give birth at 16 intented to sound 'a bit posh'.
May the bridges I burn light your way

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:47 pm

if you see the pics of Kasha on the news, it's pretty much as you might expect - yardie wannabee
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:05 pm

communistworkethic wrote:if you see the pics of Kasha on the news, it's pretty much as you might expect - yardie wannabee

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:12 pm

When they pass a law saying that possession of any firearm carries an automatic, no-remission, ten years inside, somebody might just start taking notice.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:27 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:if you see the pics of Kasha on the news, it's pretty much as you might expect - yardie wannabee

Looks like Braaten might not be playing on Thursday after all!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:34 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:When they pass a law saying that possession of any firearm carries an automatic, no-remission, ten years inside, somebody might just start taking notice.
Then you've nowt to lose by killing somebody with it

So long as its only scrotres, no tears shed by me, but worth considering
Sto ut Serviam

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:10 am

CAPSLOCK wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:When they pass a law saying that possession of any firearm carries an automatic, no-remission, ten years inside, somebody might just start taking notice.

If you shoot someone to death, then you should do 40 years minimum. Problem solved.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:18 am

I know that, you know that
Sto ut Serviam

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:22 am

InsaneApache wrote:
CAPSLOCK wrote:

If you shoot someone to death, then you should do 40 years minimum. Problem solved.
The ten years is just for having then weapon. Use it and get life.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:29 am

CAPSLOCK wrote:

Also worth considering is that the majority of criminological research suggests that criminals don't make rational calculations with regard to their conduct in the way that you are both implying.

And given that only 4% of crime in Britain ever reaches sentencing, it's no wonder that most just assume that they won't be caught.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:53 am

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
CAPSLOCK wrote:

Also worth considering is that the majority of criminological research suggests that criminals don't make rational calculations with regard to their conduct in the way that you are both implying.

And given that only 4% of crime in Britain ever reaches sentencing, it's no wonder that most just assume that they won't be caught.
Which makes a damn good case of giving control back to parents, teachers and the police IMO.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:21 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
CAPSLOCK wrote:

Which makes a damn good case of giving control back to parents, teachers and the police IMO.
wow - I'm going to give up my tax paying day job and take up Bank Robbery instead... :shock:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:34 am

Worthy4England wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
CAPSLOCK wrote:

wow - I'm going to give up my tax paying day job and take up Bank Robbery instead... :shock:
Aye, apparently you can get an apprenticeship in it these days, and just in case you aren't successful they're planning to give you thirty five quids worth of free entry to cinemas etc, just to tide you over. Apparently, six of these tickets can be exchanged for a .22 Beretta and ten for a .45 Magnum. Easy innit. Why work? :wink:

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:06 pm

I saw something on the telly yesterday where this young lad had dronwed at a public swimming pool. The pool attendents hadn't noticed him at the bottom of the pool and dragged the covers over leaving him there for half an hour.

His mother is rightly furious, saying that they wre more interested in getting away rather than checking that the pool was empty.

She was there of course. I mean she wasn't watching her son - why would she? She's gots texts to send an magazines to read.

Why look after you own kids when you can blame someone else when the croak?

see also Wigan Quarry.
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:09 pm

coffeymagic wrote:I saw something on the telly yesterday where this young lad had dronwed at a public swimming pool. The pool attendents hadn't noticed him at the bottom of the pool and dragged the covers over leaving him there for half an hour.

His mother is rightly furious, saying that they wre more interested in getting away rather than checking that the pool was empty.

She was there of course. I mean she wasn't watching her son - why would she? She's gots texts to send an magazines to read.

see also Wigan Quarry.
That was tragic, but I couldn't help but be seething at the mother for her comments, as if those coppers didn't feel bad enough, imagine how bad they feel now? I'm still waiting for her to apologise to the guys, but I guess we'll wait and see

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:15 pm

Yes, don't get me wrong being a scrote doesn't mean it's ok for your kids to die it's just that these people don't seem to admit they they could have been in the wrong.

I'm including the McCann's here.

You have to watch your kids like f ucking hawks especially near water and in foreign countries. If you don't you know what could happen but I see it all the time at the swimming parents who treat that hour as an hour off.

If anything you have to be even more vigilant.

Anyway - what's this got to do with Nolan being shit?
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:16 pm

coffeymagic wrote:I saw something on the telly yesterday where this young lad had dronwed at a public swimming pool. The pool attendents hadn't noticed him at the bottom of the pool and dragged the covers over leaving him there for half an hour.

see also Wigan Quarry.
Bluntly put Coffey, but all too often these days the blame culture kicks in first. Bit like the case a while ago where an old lady died in a flat and no one had been near her for a week. She had seven daughters or somesuch but they all wanted to blame the social services for neglect.

Another case involved the Reebok carpark when a kid (who shouldn't have been on there in the first place) crashed his off-road bike into a concrete bollard and died. The mother wanted to sue the club for not fencing off the carpark. Sign of the times; blame and compensation are always first considerations these days. Always someone else's fault.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:45 pm

coffeymagic wrote:You have to watch your kids like f ucking hawks especially near water
Is Len Fairclough still around? :shock:
May the bridges I burn light your way