Say hello to out newest Wanderers fan....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:17 am

FD wrote:
Leyther_Matt wrote:And top marks for the Family Guy box sets!
Which Gertie will be needing to move sooner rather than later ;)

Congrats, it's the best thing in the entire world to bring life into the world. Tiring, nay exhausting but worth it more than anything else. You're gonna have so much fun!
I'm still not quite sure about that, the memories are still fresh 6 weeks on, I don't know how anyone could be in so much pain and still be alive ??!! :twisted:

No debate in my house, it's this kit or else.....

Random Question:

Is there a minimum age limit to join Junior Whites, has anyone registered their child and how do you do it?? I can't get onto the official site. (Is 6 weeks too young??)

Super_Kevin_Davies
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Super_Kevin_Davies » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:37 am

Yey, she is wearing the kit!! hehe. We all know you want her to join Junior whites so you can attend events and meet Jussi Gerts ;)!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:55 pm

Gertie wrote:

Random Question:

Is there a minimum age limit to join Junior Whites, has anyone registered their child and how do you do it?? I can't get onto the official site. (Is 6 weeks too young??)
I have no idea - it's the sort of question I refer to stinkythefrog. However, I would guess that six weeks might be a little young. Were the sleepers a present from SKD?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:56 pm

no, get it registered
get a pic taken
email it in
get in programme

almost worth having a kid for

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Gertie wrote:Random Question:

Well, when Our Kid's Mrs spawned their Campo, Our Kid immediately registered him as a junior white. Meanwhile, his dastardly uncle on his mother's side registered him as a junior blue. Two days later and he receives a welcome pack and the whole shebang from City, whereas needless to say he's never heard diddly squat from our lot and he'll be four this year.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:11 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Gertie wrote:Random Question:

Well, when Our Kid's Mrs spawned their Campo, Our Kid immediately registered him as a junior white. Meanwhile, his dastardly uncle on his mother's side registered him as a junior blue. Two days later and he receives a welcome pack and the whole shebang from City, whereas needless to say he's never heard diddly squat from our lot and he'll be four this year.
Probably was offered a 3yr YTS deal by Citeh as well, in case the kid turned out as a striker.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:14 pm

All kids in Newcastle are automatically registerd as coaches in case one of them turns out to be a manager. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Batman

Post by Batman » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:23 pm

I was in Newcastle last week (day after Keegan was re-appointed), on this bus to town, and they stopped for this Granny....the driver said "Can you manage pet?", and she said "Has Keegan been sacked already?"

arf arf

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:39 pm

Batman wrote: Probably was offered a 3yr YTS deal by Citeh as well, in case the kid turned out as a striker.
:lol:

Well, disappointingly for their Uncle Bruce, not one of my three nephews has shown even the slightest interest in footie. Roll a ball towards any of 'em and they look at is as though you've just wazzed some dogshit in their direction.

Super_Kevin_Davies
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Super_Kevin_Davies » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:37 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Gertie wrote:

Random Question:

I have no idea - it's the sort of question I refer to stinkythefrog. However, I would guess that six weeks might be a little young. Were the sleepers a present from SKD?
I was going to get Phoebe a BWFC kit Monty, but then I felt for sure that someone else would have got her one!! I got Phoebe some cute baby grows and a froggy rain jacket and a froggy bib!! :mrgreen:

Super_Kevin_Davies
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Super_Kevin_Davies » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:38 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Batman wrote: Probably was offered a 3yr YTS deal by Citeh as well, in case the kid turned out as a striker.
:lol:

Well, disappointingly for their Uncle Bruce, not one of my three nephews has shown even the slightest interest in footie. Roll a ball towards any of 'em and they look at is as though you've just wazzed some dogshit in their direction.
I've seen a picture of young Campo with a football under his foot Bruce, there is hope yet!! 8)

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:52 pm

Super_Kevin_Davies wrote:I've seen a picture of young Campo with a football under his foot Bruce, there is hope yet!! 8)
Aye well, I reckon that Our Kid's glued it to the underside of one of his flashing Wellingtons and forced him to stand still. :?

Super_Kevin_Davies
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Super_Kevin_Davies » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:48 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Super_Kevin_Davies wrote:I've seen a picture of young Campo with a football under his foot Bruce, there is hope yet!! 8)
Aye well, I reckon that Our Kid's glued it to the underside of one of his flashing Wellingtons and forced him to stand still. :?
That wouldn't surprise me!!! :D