Celebrity Status

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Celebrity Status

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:28 pm

I'm bemused, as ever. Sharon Osbourne is calling Paris Hilton talentless. Now then, where as she more than likely has a point, other than for marrying a booze-filled, drug addled, bat-decapitating singer, what right has Sharon Osbourne earned by dint of her own talents to sit in judgement of anyone else?

"Rock matriarch Sharon Osbourne has blasted socialite and TV-star Paris Hilton - branding her talentless.

And Osbourne has banned the 27-year-old socialite from her hit US show America's Got Talent, insisting Hilton couldn't compete with other contestants.

Osbourne says, "She has no talent. I'm sure Paris would tell you that herself. She's got a look that a lot of younger girls liked and copied.

"The timing was right for her. A lot of younger women looked up to her. She's very sweet, nice girl. But that's it. Then you put a full stop. It's over. So I'd say Paris is infamous."

:conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Re: Celebrity Status

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:30 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:I'm bemused, as ever. Sharon Osbourne is calling Paris Hilton talentless. Now then, where as she more than likely has a point, other than for marrying a booze-filled, drug addled, bat-decapitating singer, what right has Sharon Osbourne earned by dint of her own talents to sit in judgement of anyone else?

"Rock matriarch Sharon Osbourne has blasted socialite and TV-star Paris Hilton - branding her talentless.

And Osbourne has banned the 27-year-old socialite from her hit US show America's Got Talent, insisting Hilton couldn't compete with other contestants.

Osbourne says, "She has no talent. I'm sure Paris would tell you that herself. She's got a look that a lot of younger girls liked and copied.

"The timing was right for her. A lot of younger women looked up to her. She's very sweet, nice girl. But that's it. Then you put a full stop. It's over. So I'd say Paris is infamous."

Really? Does she walk around with a ten inch black mamba dildo in her handbag like your rockstar daughter Sharon?

FACT!

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:19 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:I'm bemused, as ever. Sharon Osbourne is calling Paris Hilton talentless. Now then, where as she more than likely has a point, other than for marrying a booze-filled, drug addled, bat-decapitating singer, what right has Sharon Osbourne earned by dint of her own talents to sit in judgement of anyone else?

Oh right Sharon. And your kids are talented at.....?
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

Dan.M
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dan.M » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:44 pm

Taking drugs!

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:43 pm

Ah yes, having famous parents and taking drugs. The two easiest ways to fame.

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:43 am

Celebrities should be put in camps. Not Maplins either.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:49 am

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Ah yes, having famous parents and taking drugs. The two easiest ways to fame.
Worked for that geldof bird.

LeeRoyBrown
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by LeeRoyBrown » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:05 am

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:

Really? Does she walk around with a ten inch black mamba dildo in her handbag like your rockstar daughter Sharon?

FACT!
hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

WHY!?

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:57 am

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Ah yes, having famous parents and taking drugs. The two easiest ways to fame.
Worked for that geldof bird.
My point precisely.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:58 am

LeeRoyBrown wrote:

FACT!

WHY!?
You do know what a dildo is, yes? :crazy:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:06 pm

LeeRoyBrown wrote:

FACT!

WHY!?
http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/vi ... g+festival

I fxcking hate celebs me!! :evil:

LeeRoyBrown
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by LeeRoyBrown » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:56 am

enfieldwhite wrote:
LeeRoyBrown wrote:

FACT!

WHY!?
You do know what a dildo is, yes? :crazy:
Yes. Most women carry them to a festival where they know they'll be searched. . . don't they.

Cretin.