Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue May 25, 2010 2:23 pm

thebish wrote:
bobo the clown wrote: I looked on the BBC News site on my Blackberry last week as I cruised London's docklands
shouldn't this be on the gay footballers thread? :conf:
You know .... I wondered ... but I thought "no ... this is a mature site, populated by grown ups ...".

You are a bad man, Vicar. A bad man.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Thu May 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Went to a wedding at Coniston Hall near Gargrave on Sunday. I was driving so didn't drink apart from when I first arrived. It was a bloody hot day so I thought I'd order a lager shandy. Refreshing.

£4.80!

How much! :evil:

Theiving swine. :whack:
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu May 27, 2010 2:01 pm

InsaneApache wrote:Went to a wedding at Coniston Hall near Gargrave on Sunday. I was driving so didn't drink apart from when I first arrived. It was a bloody hot day so I thought I'd order a lager shandy. Refreshing.

£4.80!

I thought you were all in favour of a free market? :conf:

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Thu May 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
InsaneApache wrote:Went to a wedding at Coniston Hall near Gargrave on Sunday. I was driving so didn't drink apart from when I first arrived. It was a bloody hot day so I thought I'd order a lager shandy. Refreshing.

£4.80!

But it wasn't free, it was £4.80. Or am I missing something? :oops:

:lmfao:
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu May 27, 2010 2:32 pm

InsaneApache wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

£4.80!

Yes - you're missing £4.80. :mrgreen:

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Thu May 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
InsaneApache wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

£4.80!

Indeed. Theiving swines. :twisted:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri May 28, 2010 7:17 am

InsaneApache wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
InsaneApache wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

£4.80!

Indeed. Theiving swines. :twisted:
Cheapskate

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri May 28, 2010 8:52 am

Neckties.

The have no purpose in a modern democracy. Just some anal retentives that feel undressed without them.

p.s. I'm not wearing one today.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri May 28, 2010 9:15 am

Worthy4England wrote:Neckties.

The have no purpose in a modern democracy. Just some anal retentives that feel undressed without them.

what is a necktie?

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Fri May 28, 2010 9:25 am

Fat people - for taking up two seats on the train, it's a regular gripe and always will be, why should I have to stand coz some sweaty chubby-checker can't put the cake down.

Talent contests - they're all guff, and I hate people who sing/perform on them, people in the crowd booing and clapping like demented seals, and people who watch them.

Old codgers at 6am banging on their neightbours front door, probably about the noise, but making enough din themselves to wake up the entire street. Now, I know you've got one foot in the f*cking grave, but don't spoil it for the rest of us, you annoying old clown.
Troll and proud of it.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri May 28, 2010 9:27 am

thebish wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:Neckties.

what is a necktie?
See that thing attached to your avatat in white - around the neck - it's like one of them - without the cardboard inserts (although they're probably placcy nowadays anyhow)

Puskas
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Puskas » Fri May 28, 2010 9:52 am

People moaning about prices - they don't have to buy owt. If it's too expensive, go elsewhere.

Open collared-shirts. Wear a tie, you scruffy bastards.

Thin people standing on trains - I'm big enough to take up two seats, deal with it. If you want a seat, get an earlier train, loser.

People posting bollocks they don't believe on internet message forums, just to provoke arguments. Why would they do that? Cnuts.
"People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

Tank
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Tank » Fri May 28, 2010 9:58 am

Working Bank Holiday Mondays. :cry:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri May 28, 2010 11:28 am

as wrote:Fat people - for taking up two seats on the train, it's a regular gripe and always will be, why should I have to stand coz some sweaty chubby-checker can't put the cake down.

Talent contests - they're all guff, and I hate people who sing/perform on them, people in the crowd booing and clapping like demented seals, and people who watch them.

Old codgers at 6am banging on their neightbours front door, probably about the noise, but making enough din themselves to wake up the entire street. Now, I know you've got one foot in the f*cking grave, but don't spoil it for the rest of us, you annoying old clown.
Somebody, somewhere, may well say just that to you one day. Is that how you see your parents/grandparents?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri May 28, 2010 11:33 am

as wrote:Old codgers at 6am banging on their neightbours front door, probably about the noise, but making enough din themselves to wake up the entire street. Now, I know you've got one foot in the f*cking grave, but don't spoil it for the rest of us, you annoying old clown.
You can fcuk right off.

If I'm banging on my neighbours door at 6am in the morning, it's because I've run out of beer - you fcuking lightweight. If that causes you young 'uns a problem by waking you up, you need to man up a bit.

:mrgreen:

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Fri May 28, 2010 12:37 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
as wrote:Fat people - for taking up two seats on the train, it's a regular gripe and always will be, why should I have to stand coz some sweaty chubby-checker can't put the cake down.

Somebody, somewhere, may well say just that to you one day. Is that how you see your parents/grandparents?
If that was a 'yoof' waking up your street, I'm sure you'd be less than complimentary.....

If my parents/grandparents were banging a door down at 6am, I'd tell them to pack it in.

Worthy - I'm not that young :wink:
Troll and proud of it.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri May 28, 2010 12:42 pm

as wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

If that was a 'yoof' waking up your street, I'm sure you'd be less than complimentary.....

If my parents/grandparents were banging a door down at 6am, I'd tell them to pack it in.

Me neither :-)

Puskas
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Puskas » Fri May 28, 2010 12:45 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
as wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

Me neither :-)
I am.

Very young indeed.

But I'll be 30 in about 8 years, so then I'll be very old (and probably put to death, Logan's Run style).
"People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri May 28, 2010 1:01 pm

as wrote:
Old codgers at 6am banging on their neightbours front door, probably about the noise, but making enough din themselves to wake up the entire street.
Just out of interest, since I'm a bit confused, and since it is 6'am, is your complaint about somebody doing something you'd do yourself then? :wink:
Last edited by TANGODANCER on Fri May 28, 2010 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Fri May 28, 2010 1:33 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
as wrote:
Old codgers at 6am banging on their neightbours front door, probably about the noise, but making enough din themselves to wake up the entire street.
Just out of interest, since I'm a bit confused, and since it is 6'am, is your comlaint about somebody doing something you'd do yourself then? :wink:
:lol:

Like it, ceturion, like it!
Troll and proud of it.