Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri May 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:Neckties.

The have no purpose in a modern democracy. Just some anal retentives that feel undressed without them.

p.s. I'm not wearing one today.
what is a necktie?
See that thing attached to your avatat in white - around the neck - it's like one of them - without the cardboard inserts (although they're probably placcy nowadays anyhow)
the thing on my avatar would be preaching tabs.

Is a necktie a tie? (but the word is lengthened to distinguish it from a legtie or a kneetie?)

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri May 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Puskas wrote:People moaning about prices - they don't have to buy owt. If it's too expensive, go elsewhere.

Open collared-shirts. Wear a tie, you scruffy bastards.

Thin people standing on trains - I'm big enough to take up two seats, deal with it. If you want a seat, get an earlier train, loser.

People posting bollocks they don't believe on internet message forums, just to provoke arguments. Why would they do that? Cnuts.
I believe EVERYTHING I post!!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri May 28, 2010 4:04 pm

thebish wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:

The have no purpose in a modern democracy. Just some anal retentives that feel undressed without them.

what is a necktie?
See that thing attached to your avatat in white - around the neck - it's like one of them - without the cardboard inserts (although they're probably placcy nowadays anyhow)

Is a necktie a tie? (but the word is lengthened to distinguish it from a legtie or a kneetie?)
A necktie is a tie. (but the word is shotened in general use to tie).

Had I just said tie, some numpty would have asked "what, like personal relationships?" or some other dumbass question.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri May 28, 2010 4:09 pm

thebish wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:

what is a necktie?

No, just the eye-ties!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri May 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Hobinho wrote:
Puskas wrote:People moaning about prices - they don't have to buy owt. If it's too expensive, go elsewhere.

Thin people standing on trains - I'm big enough to take up two seats, deal with it. If you want a seat, get an earlier train, loser.

People posting bollocks they don't believe on internet message forums, just to provoke arguments. Why would they do that? Cnuts.
that's the scary thing! 8)

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri May 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:

what is a necktie?

Had I just said tie, some numpty would have asked "what, like personal relationships?" or some other dumbass question.

Ahh - sorry - I thought necktie was an un-necessary Muricanisation and my rampant anti-Murican response-genes kicked into action! Is "necktie" really used in Englandceistershire?

as I never wear one - I'm not really an expert in nomenclature...

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri May 28, 2010 4:55 pm

thebish wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote: what is a necktie?

Ahh - sorry - I thought necktie was an un-necessary Muricanisation and my rampant anti-Murican response-genes kicked into action! Is "necktie" really used in Englandceistershire?

as I never wear one - I'm not really an expert in nomenclature...
I wouldn't normally use necktie, if the context was clear. As I would have been opening the post with "Ties", I thought I'd try and remove any confusion straight off the bat. :D

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Fri May 28, 2010 5:55 pm

What sort of bat is that then? A snooker bat? A tennis bat? A vampire bat? A golf bat? Or a daft bat? :D
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri May 28, 2010 6:26 pm

InsaneApache wrote:What sort of bat is that then? A snooker bat? A tennis bat? A vampire bat? A golf bat? Or a daft bat? :D
I think he means neckbat...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri May 28, 2010 6:53 pm

thebish wrote:
InsaneApache wrote:What sort of bat is that then? A snooker bat? A tennis bat? A vampire bat? A golf bat? Or a daft bat? :D
I think he means neckbat...
Or, in the case of a bow-tie, a bat around the neck. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Fri May 28, 2010 10:18 pm

thebish wrote:
Hobinho wrote:

But isn't it brilliant that he can believe ALL those things AND read and write... A great tribute to comprehensive education I reckon... :D

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat May 29, 2010 11:01 am

William the White wrote:
thebish wrote:
Hobinho wrote:

But isn't it brilliant that he can believe ALL those things AND read and write... A great tribute to comprehensive education I reckon... :D
:lmfao:

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sat May 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Today I'm angry about being told that someone doesn't like me.

Normally it'd be water off a duck's back and something I'm used to.

But not the sort of thing I expect to hear from the Kebabling.

My three year old daughter.

Without any emotion in her voice. No tantrum. No behavioural motivation. A simple "I want you to go back to work, Daddy, because I don't like you".

I could have gone ballistic, but I don't want to inflame any possible situation with Mrs K.
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sat May 29, 2010 9:30 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Today I'm angry about being told that someone doesn't like me.

Without any emotion in her voice. No tantrum. No behavioural motivation. A simple "I want you to go back to work, Daddy, because I don't like you".

I could have gone ballistic, but I don't want to inflame any possible situation with Mrs K.
Absolute wounder mate! Nothing an Ice Cream and a trip to the park won't mend
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sat May 29, 2010 10:46 pm

feck that. A smack and being called a c*nt is the most she'll get after that.

Obviously she won't.

But my wife's reaction? "I don't care. I've got a headache."

See where the Kebabling gets it from....

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sat May 29, 2010 11:00 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:feck that. A smack and being called a c*nt is the most she'll get after that.

Obviously she won't.

But my wife's reaction? "I don't care. I've got a headache."

See where the Kebabling gets it from....
Sounds like a weekend away with the lads is in order to make them miss you!!
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sun May 30, 2010 12:12 am

Or leave me....

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun May 30, 2010 4:05 am

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:Today I'm angry about being told that someone doesn't like me.

I wouldn't worry pal, I imagine she'll have forgotten it tomorrow. One similar story I'm always reminded of at any family gathering is when I was a similar age, my grandparents were babysitting, I was sat in the corner doing my own thing, before out of the blue turning to them and saying, 'Nana, Grandpa, you're boring you are', or my younger brother telling my Nana she shouldn't die before Christmas because the food wouldn't be as nice. Or the time my dad annoyed four year old me so much I locked myself in the downstairs toilet and he had to climb through the tiny window. Must be awful to here but I really wouldn't worry that she means it.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon May 31, 2010 11:38 am

BP and offshore oil exploration in general!
Why build something so deep you cannot maintain it properly?
All that damage to the worlds beautiful Oceans when there is enough oil to drill for safely on land, all we got to do is displace a few Arabs!!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon May 31, 2010 11:41 am

Hobinho wrote:BP and offshore oil exploration in general!
Why build something so deep you cannot maintain it properly?
All that damage to the worlds beautiful Oceans when there is enough oil to drill for safely on land, all we got to do is displace a few Arabs!!!
Queen Victoria, is that you? :shock: ...... :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?