To our American friends

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

To our American friends

Post by Dujon » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:54 am

Whilst I cannot help in any way my heart goes out to those affected by the current storm and tornado activity across huge areas of your country. The loss of life and property being reported is horrific. I live in a country where Mother Nature too often wreaks havoc on the endeavours of we fragile men and women and perhaps that builds stronger empathy for those in similar or worse predicaments than those in which we find ourselves from time to time.

I am sure that the community spirit of Americans will come to the fore (no, I don't mean money alone) and apply some sort of salve to the physical and non-physical injuries suffered by those who have survived but, in some way or other, have also lost.

libreg
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: To our American friends

Post by libreg » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Thanks for the well wishes, friend. While I don't live anywhere near what happened, I too feel despondent about the loss of lives from any mass loss of life, and it's especially tragic how soon it came after the Japanese earthquake... too many unnecessary deaths in this world.
Yeah.