Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:49 pm

And he is a sheep s**gging ba***rd. Hope he gets the worst prison can throw at him.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:00 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:And he is a sheep s**gging ba***rd. Hope he gets the worst prison can throw at him.
It didn't say what animal was involved....

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:10 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
mrkint wrote:Ian Watkins

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25108439" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... er-6343182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just...i still can't really comprehend this. I should probably warn ye that the content here is horrific.
Hope he gets the shit kicked out of him, repeatedly....

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:38 pm

Problem so complex... solution so evasive... hoboh so simple...

The natural order of things confirmed...

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:31 am

Always had a real tree but they have become steadily worse the last few years, and last years was completely dead, brown, dry and deformed before even Xmas day. I duuno what chemicals they use these days but they don't smell like they used to either, the best thing about a real tree was always their aroma. Alas we have bought a fake one this year, and tbh it's looks really nice, and realistic! It keeps it's shape, doesn't shed pine needles, doesn't need a watering or any of that malarkey. Fake trees are the way.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:16 am

General Mannerheim wrote:Always had a real tree but they have become steadily worse the last few years, and last years was completely dead, brown, dry and deformed before even Xmas day. I duuno what chemicals they use these days but they don't smell like they used to either, the best thing about a real tree was always their aroma. Alas we have bought a fake one this year, and tbh it's looks really nice, and realistic! It keeps it's shape, doesn't shed pine needles, doesn't need a watering or any of that malarkey. Fake trees are the way.
Real trees can be deadly as well. Make sure you check those lights before you put them up.

Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:24 am

General Mannerheim wrote:Always had a real tree but they have become steadily worse the last few years, and last years was completely dead, brown, dry and deformed before even Xmas day. I duuno what chemicals they use these days but they don't smell like they used to either, the best thing about a real tree was always their aroma. Alas we have bought a fake one this year, and tbh it's looks really nice, and realistic! It keeps it's shape, doesn't shed pine needles, doesn't need a watering or any of that malarkey. Fake trees are the way.
Support for my Yuletide parsimony, at last! :oyea:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:26 am

William the White wrote:Problem so complex... solution so evasive... hoboh so simple...

The natural order of things confirmed...
Well he and his brain dead flunkies would cost little nor never ever have the chance to re-offend, simple but effective I'd say :mrgreen:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Bollox advertising. We use Virgin Media for Broadband and the wife's mobile account (my mobile, Vodaphone, is less used than Major Tom's). Latest bollox is "get another family member to donate to our C.E.O's bonus fund by Sharing the love" that's the wording on the add....ffs. They've already banged an extra quid monthly since she took it out and charge £1.75 every time they send me a bill (e-billing here I come). "Share the fxcking love". Do fxck right off... :evil:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Tango - GiffGaff for mobile phones. Cheap, no contracts and no beardy bastards pretending they own a nice company...

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:And he is a sheep s**gging ba***rd. Hope he gets the worst prison can throw at him.
It didn't say what animal was involved....
:D . Hoboh's solution would be a good un if I had faith in our legal system but sadly I don't.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:15 pm

Right time to start up the hate campaign against this cyclist(but none others for now).http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2013/11/28/ ... d%3D226315

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:09 pm

cyclists!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQdV5Ifco2A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Well, why shouldn't I wash a tissue in with the general wash ?

Grrrrrr.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:18 pm

mrkint wrote:cyclists!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQdV5Ifco2A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just as bad as car drivers if not worse, they feel there victimised and therefore feel they should show total disregard for pedestrians. The ones that get me peed of the most though are the ones who cycle on the pavements, I have been hit on 2 occasions on a pavemant and the best thing is that there is a crash barrier(to stop cars going onto the pavement) so its not even like I cant even step into the road because they have decided to cycle on the pavement when with all respect they should be on the other side of the crash barrier with the cars. Best of all this pavement which I am referring to(which is packed because it is the only road towards my college so there are 1000s of people walking up it in the morning) has a cyclist lane on the road side of the crass barrier tucked inside the bus lane, but hardly any of them use it because they are worried about getting hit by a bus (that comes by every 20 minutes). I have adopted a policy of standing my ground when a cyclist cycles towards me because I am 6ft 3 and well built and therefore the slightest knock on the wheel of the bicycle is going to send the bike rider to the floor not me. As a result of cyclists being allowed to cycle on the pavement chavs now think they can go up on the pavement on there little scooters in some towns, that would not happen if cyclists had to stay in the road. My solution, make cycle paths on every road of any decent size and thus everyone knows where they stand.
Last edited by bwfcdan94 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:25 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:

Just as bad as car drivers if not worse, they feel there victimised and therefore feel they should show total disregard for pedestrians. The ones that get me peed of the most though are the ones who cycle on the pavements, I have been hit on 2 occasions on a pavemant and the best thing is that there is a crash barrier(to stop cars going onto the pavement) so its not even like I cant even step into the road because they have decided to cycle on the pavement when with all respect they should be on the other side of the crash barrier with the cars. Best of all this pavement which I am referring to(which is packed because it is the only road towards my college so there are 1000s of people walking up it in the morning) has a cyclist lane on the road side of the crass barrier tucked inside the bus lane, but hardly any of them use it because they are worried about getting hit by a bus (that comes by every 20 minutes). I have adopted a policy of standing my ground when a cyclist cycles towards me because I am 6ft 3 and well built and therefore the slightest knock on the wheel of the bicycle is going to send the bike rider to the floor not me. As a result of cyclists being allowed to cycle on the pavement chavs now think they can go up on the pavement on there little scooters in some towns, that would not happen if cyclists had to stay in the road. My solution, make cycle paths on every road of any size and thus everyone knows where they stand.
You have to watch out for those emergency vehicles as well.

"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Car drivers!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku1l2SOYmu4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:35 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:

Just as bad as car drivers if not worse, they feel there victimised and therefore feel they should show total disregard for pedestrians. The ones that get me peed of the most though are the ones who cycle on the pavements, I have been hit on 2 occasions on a pavemant and the best thing is that there is a crash barrier(to stop cars going onto the pavement) so its not even like I cant even step into the road because they have decided to cycle on the pavement when with all respect they should be on the other side of the crash barrier with the cars. Best of all this pavement which I am referring to(which is packed because it is the only road towards my college so there are 1000s of people walking up it in the morning) has a cyclist lane on the road side of the crass barrier tucked inside the bus lane, but hardly any of them use it because they are worried about getting hit by a bus (that comes by every 20 minutes). I have adopted a policy of standing my ground when a cyclist cycles towards me because I am 6ft 3 and well built and therefore the slightest knock on the wheel of the bicycle is going to send the bike rider to the floor not me. As a result of cyclists being allowed to cycle on the pavement chavs now think they can go up on the pavement on there little scooters in some towns, that would not happen if cyclists had to stay in the road. My solution, make cycle paths on every road of any size and thus everyone knows where they stand.
I agree with you over cycists on pavements - especially adults... it seems to me that it is far more dangerous even for THEM as they have the added hazards of cars backing out of driveways and they have to stop at every side-road to get across it...

your solution - cycle paths on every road of any size - is (of course) bollox! You can see that, can't you? 8)

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Any decent size. Sorry my mistake Bish. Yes putting cycle paths on village roads is pointless agreed.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:58 pm

I suspect it would just lead to more of this...

http://blog.cycleinjury.co.uk/2011/12/p ... lanes.html

love this one!

Last edited by thebish on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.