Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:48 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:This from our Head IT bod in the US.

"As always please reach out to your local IT staff if you need any support"

Are you one of The Four Cunting Tops? No you're not. Now stop it.

This is the 2nd email I've had off of this tw*t today that's used that expression!!!
Clearly he is reaching out to you.... :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:40 pm

You should attend his next cadence meeting to maybe raise this as an issue.

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:14 am

Thursdays I'm at university, which means a lift in with NMB seeing as she works just down the road. Sadly, that also means 45 minutes listening to that vacuous Tw4t Chris Evans and his celebby mates. Not just that, but this morning featured a 45 minute w4nkfest over Sir Cliff's birthday. Oh how he raved on about attending the great man's birthday, clearly some form of BBC apology for letting the Met know about their little raiding party. Oh how I hope he gets charged and convicted now.

And to cap a fine drive in, he played some Dylan. Tuneless ****.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:50 am

You were getting the sympathy vote until the last sentence.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Worthy4England wrote:You were getting the sympathy vote until the last sentence.
If it was Subterranean Homesick Blues then I'm on your side. If was anything else, I'm on Bob's. ;)
May the bridges I burn light your way

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:57 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:You were getting the sympathy vote until the last sentence.
If it was Subterranean Homesick Blues then I'm on your side. If was anything else, I'm on Bob's. ;)
cracking track! :oyea:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:08 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Behave. There's at least three other tracks he's done what constitute 'art'.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:04 pm

words fail me... apart from one or two - fecking tw&t :evil:

Barely three months after the shooting of Cecil the lion caused global outrage, a German hunter has risked the wrath of animal lovers once more by shooting dead one of the largest elephants ever seen in Zimbabwe.

Mystery surrounded the identity of the elephant, which was estimated to have been between 40 and 60 years old, but had never been seen before in Zimbabwe’s southern Gonarezhou National Park.

But its tusks, which almost touch the ground in a photograph taken moments after its shooting, confirmed its exceptional nature, weighing a combined 120lb.

It was shot on October 8 in a private hunting concession bordering Gonarezhou by a hunter who paid $60,000 (£39,000) for a permit to land a large bull elephant and was accompanied by a local, experienced professional hunter celebrated by the hunting community for finding his clients large elephants.

The German national, who the hunt’s organisers have refused to name, had travelled to Zimbabwe to conduct a 21-day game hunt including the Big Five of elephants, leopards, lions, buffalo and rhinoceros.

The kill was celebrated in hunting forums around the world, where it was suggested he might have been the biggest elephant killed in Africa for almost 30 years.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:22 pm

^ Cowardly cretin. I just hope his sense of achievement in a brave act like looking down a barrel and pulling a trigger makes him feel the hero he most obviously isn't or never has been. Don't suppose hoping the reality will come back to haunt him will ever happen. The people who issue the permits are just as cowardly.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:54 am

Sitting here waiting for the virtual store to open to purchase tickets for a 5 Seconds of Summer gig (I know, but it's not for me it's for little Miss GtE) for next year knowing that the face value price of £25 is nowhere near what they're going to be once Ticketmaster and the other corporate bastards have had their way with them.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:24 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Not even in the top 20 of Dylan's best tracks....

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:30 am

There's 20 'Best Dylan' tracks?? Well that's one album I won't be buying. Emperor's new clothes for me.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:52 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
bollox! utter bollox! :D

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:01 am

Bijou Bob wrote:There's 20 'Best Dylan' tracks?? Well that's one album I won't be buying. Emperor's new clothes for me.
:lmfao:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:01 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
According to who?

In my opinion, based on what I've heard, it's his only listenable work.
May the bridges I burn light your way

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:13 am

With bob on this. Utter utter gash.
Businesswoman of the year.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:48 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
According to who?

Me :wink:

Seriously it isn't what I'd regard as his best work. Great video. Decent song. I think to describe it as his only listenable work is, way way off. If you hate Dylan then I would find it hard to imagine anyone zeroing in on SHB as the one song they can tolerate. But what do I know?

People who like Dylan all like different period best so it is hard to get consensus on "what is best". What isn't best is a bit easier mind.

The Telegraph have a decent list here, SHB at number 30 on theirs....Tangled up in blue at the top.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artist ... en-you-go/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't agree with it all. Blowing in the wind should be nowhere near two. But pretty decent list, for my taste at least. See what ya think.......

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:Sitting here waiting for the virtual store to open to purchase tickets for a 5 Seconds of Summer gig (I know, but it's not for me it's for little Miss GtE) for next year knowing that the face value price of £25 is nowhere near what they're going to be once Ticketmaster and the other corporate bastards have had their way with them.

Tried for an hour. Eventually got on the site only to discover the only available seats were at the back, up in the gods, and more than double the face value. feck 'em*

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:41 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
According to who?

Me :wink:

Seriously it isn't what I'd regard as his best work. Great video. Decent song. I think to describe it as his only listenable work is, way way off. If you hate Dylan then I would find it hard to imagine anyone zeroing in on SHB as the one song they can tolerate. But what do I know?

People who like Dylan all like different period best so it is hard to get consensus on "what is best". What isn't best is a bit easier mind.

The Telegraph have a decent list here, SHB at number 30 on theirs....Tangled up in blue at the top.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artist ... en-you-go/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't agree with it all. Blowing in the wind should be nowhere near two. But pretty decent list, for my taste at least. See what ya think.......
Yeah - not a bad list at all. I'd have the odd quibble, but might just have a Dylan session tonight...

Bruce and Barmy Bob are invited... :D

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:01 pm

Not sure what he's doing in The Angry Thread, but Lay Lady Lay, Knocking on Heaven's Door and Positively Fourth Street would be top three on my list.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?