If Man Yoo got to the CL final.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Wed May 02, 2007 11:47 pm

communistworkethic wrote:to be honest I'll be backing Meeeeeelan in the final, I can't stand the thought of scousers harping on about how they own the European Cup and relate every thing they say to the number 6
Funny you should say that, I received a couple of texts with simply "6 times!" yesterday, it'll be 7 surely( I fecking hope :)).....
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu May 03, 2007 8:33 am

warthog wrote:Watched the Man Utd game in the pub with some Mancs. Watching their glum faces as United were comprehensively outclassed was entertainment at its finest.
Same here, me n a celtic fan trying us hardest not to start laughing. Ronaldo was pish - didnt look too much like the best player in the world.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Thu May 03, 2007 8:40 am

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
warthog wrote:Watched the Man Utd game in the pub with some Mancs. Watching their glum faces as United were comprehensively outclassed was entertainment at its finest.
Same here, me n a celtic fan trying us hardest not to start laughing. Ronaldo was pish - didnt look too much like the best player in the world.
Well he has signed his new deal now, so why bust a gut anymore?
Businesswoman of the year.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu May 03, 2007 10:37 am

So glad I have a team to support in the CL final now...meeeeeeeeeeelannnnnnnnn

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Thu May 03, 2007 12:56 pm

can i just declare my love for gennaro ivan gattuso?

thanks

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu May 03, 2007 1:00 pm

yup, knacking ronaldo then calling scholes? a wanker, what a legend.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu May 03, 2007 4:15 pm

Fat Frank Lampard is under questioning by Merseyside Police in connection with the theft and burning of Pepe Reina’s Porsche on Tuesday night!!!
Apparently nobody can vouch for his whereabouts between 7.45pm and 10.30pm that evening

=========================

Following on from the GMTV phone in competition scandal, Jose Mourinho and Alex Ferguson are joining forces in a bid to sue UEFA for allowing them to enter a competition that they had no chance of winning.

In an amazing attempt to placate the pair, UEFA have announced that the '3rd/4th' place play off will be held at Wembley on May 19th and be called the FA cup final - although at this time they haven't indicated what FA actually stands for.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Thu May 03, 2007 6:20 pm

are you saying the FA Cup stands for feck All? interesting. Something us mere mortals would absolutely KILL for and yet teams like United and Chelsea can piss there way into the final, the semi final of the UCL and be 1st and 2nd in the top domestic league.

I feel sorry for United missing 3 of their first choice back 4 in the San Siro but that's just the way things have panned out for them - also due to the lack of interest in their domestic responsibilities Milan and Liverpool were able to rest players in advance of their second legs whilst United and Chelsea faced difficult matches against Everton and us. They'll be back next year and be in contention again for both the Champions League and the Premiership unlike Liverpool (unless those new Yanks dig deep and don't sign duck eggs like Voronin....oh wait.)

I wanted a United / Liverpool final more than anything. However now i will be supporting Milan in the final.

At least Fergie can take defeat on his chin unlike that absolute twit in charge at Stamford Brige.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Thu May 03, 2007 7:04 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote:are you saying the FA Cup stands for feck All? interesting. Something us mere mortals would absolutely KILL for and yet teams like United and Chelsea can piss there way into the final, the semi final of the UCL and be 1st and 2nd in the top domestic league.
It's called a joke.

I don't actually think Frank Lampard knicked Reina's car either.

Nurse ... help !! :whack:
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Thu May 03, 2007 7:08 pm

Good joke. Count the laughs.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu May 03, 2007 9:58 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote: I feel sorry for United missing 3 of their first choice back 4 in the San Siro but that's just the way things have panned out for them -

:shock: :shock: :crazy:

At least Fergie can take defeat on his chin unlike that absolute twit in charge at Stamford Brige.
Fergie took it on the chin did he? All I heard was him moaning about how the Premier league didnt let his little lambs have a rest.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Thu May 03, 2007 10:13 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote:Good joke. Count the laughs.
You want to start taking the tablets again sunshine.

Jeez.

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Fri May 04, 2007 8:01 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Dr Hotdog wrote: I feel sorry for United missing 3 of their first choice back 4 in the San Siro but that's just the way things have panned out for them -

:shock: :shock: :crazy:

Fergie took it on the chin did he? All I heard was him moaning about how the Premier league didnt let his little lambs have a rest.
No I thought he took it well, and to be fair Mourinho was pretty magnanimous after the game too. Can you imagine Whinger or the Waiter being as humble in defeat? No chance, come on Milan!

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Fri May 04, 2007 9:16 am

fatshaft wrote:No I thought he took it well, and to be fair Mourinho was pretty magnanimous after the game too.
:crazy: