So come on............Whatcha get for Crimbo then?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:36 pm

thebish wrote:
Gravedigger wrote:Sat Nav. Think Missus Gravedigger is trying to tell me something?
8)
I had some money - and I will probably buy a sat nav

any recommendations? I was looking at the new tomtom1 - but I don't really know one from another!
Try the high street shops for other satnavs, some are half the price of Tom-Tom and just as good.
Remember they aren't infallible and never use them in fog, heavy rain, snow and ice etc. They'll get you over the edge of a cliff :)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:37 pm

PC World have a good un for 80 quid

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:50 pm

Batman wrote:PC World have a good un for 80 quid
PC World? Well take £70 in readies and plead that's all you have but you really like said item. Salesperson will flog it as a manager's special. I always get a "Forced" discount at PCWorld. 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

No shxt Sherlock
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by No shxt Sherlock » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:06 pm

I got a mobile phone

Bottle of Vodka (yeah)

Beer (double yeah)

and a Homer Simpson bottle opener.

All i can say about the Sat Nav is JANUARY SALES

Have a great New Year everyone.
Come on the mighty Wanderers

Marshall
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Marshall » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:03 am

I got me one of these.

ooops that's pretty big. oh well.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:21 am

bigsam wrote:I got a mobile phone

Bottle of Vodka (yeah)

Beer (double yeah)

and a Homer Simpson bottle opener.

All i can say about the Sat Nav is JANUARY SALES

Have a great New Year everyone.
Fxcking pussy!!! :P
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:35 am

Marshall wrote:I got me one of these.

ooops that's pretty big. oh well.
That's gorgeous. Next year a Trace Elliot, eh Marshall?
May the bridges I burn light your way

Marshall
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Marshall » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:45 am

Yes yes we had that joke earlier in the year Bruce :wink: :D

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:57 am

Marshall wrote:Yes yes we had that joke earlier in the year Bruce :wink: :D
I knoooooow, but it might have been worth a run-out again for those that missed it. Afterall, it was mi best!!! :D

Here's a true story. Many years ago my now ex-wife bought me this for Christmas;

It was only when push came to shove at the divorce hearing that I came to realise that she'd bought it with my money! :shock:

Marshall
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Marshall » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:13 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Marshall wrote:Yes yes we had that joke earlier in the year Bruce :wink: :D
I knoooooow, but it might have been worth a run-out again for those that missed it. Afterall, it was mi best!!! :D

Here's a true story. Many years ago my now ex-wife bought me this for Christmas;

It was only when push came to shove at the divorce hearing that I came to realise that she'd bought it with my money! :shock:
You can't go wrong with a Fender Strat. Worth the money, even if it was yours, a sound investment! I want one! :mrgreen:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:19 am

Marshall wrote:You can't go wrong with a Fender Strat. Worth the money, even if it was yours, a sound investment! I want one! :mrgreen:
Indeed, Marshall. I've got two now. Although my favourite is my Tanglewood Electro-Acoustic roundback. I never plug it in, it just sounds so beautiful on it's own. Well, it does until I get a hold of it! :oops:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:25 pm

Just had a late present delivered (Grandaughter's been away). Pair of genuine Bolton Wanderers "gloves"(shades of Vaz Te and Anelka) and a golf companion. Bound to make me play better in any future TW comps because it has a stainless steel brandy flask and cup. Also in there are a gadget I thought was a knife and fork set and a toothbrush. Turns out to be for sharpening you pencil, digging plug marks out of the green and cleaning your...er....balls (golf, that is). Oh, and an unmarked golf ball you can use on the water hole at the Muni. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:11 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Just had a late present delivered (Grandaughter's been away). Pair of genuine Bolton Wanderers "gloves"(shades of Vaz Te and Anelka) and a golf companion.
I've got a golf companion too - here she is...

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:12 pm

thebish wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:Just had a late present delivered (Grandaughter's been away). Pair of genuine Bolton Wanderers "gloves"(shades of Vaz Te and Anelka) and a golf companion.
I've got a golf companion too - here she is...

And your posting on here instead of playing golf in the dark accidently getting yourself bunkered because.....................

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:15 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote: And your posting on here instead of playing golf in the dark accidently getting yourself bunkered because.....................
errr... good point! Fore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:18 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Pair of genuine Bolton Wanderers "gloves"(shades of Vaz Te and Anelka)
I can picture him now, running around the house, gloves on, thumbs interlocked, wiggling his fingers towards him, then slipping flat onto his arse when he reaches the rug! :D

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:21 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:Pair of genuine Bolton Wanderers "gloves"(shades of Vaz Te and Anelka)
I can picture him now, running around the house, gloves on, thumbs interlocked, wiggling his fingers towards him, then slipping flat onto his arse when he reaches the rug! :D
Having met TANGO on numerous occastions, I can actually picture that image in my head, and can quite confidently say.................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:25 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
I am perfectly balanced. It was the slippery kitchen floor tiles if you don't mind, and the bloody dog who thought I was a burglar. :evil:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:28 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Having met TANGO on numerous occastions, I can actually picture that image in my head, and can quite confidently say.................:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Laugh away Soldier boy. Then kindly explain; what the fxxx is an occastion? :twisted:

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:45 pm

I got a min Homer Simpson punchbag that goes 'Do'h' when you hit it. It is designed to go by the computer so you can hit it when your P.c fecks up,