So come on............Whatcha get for Crimbo then?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:46 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:what the fxxx is an occastion? :twisted:
Dunno, Tango, but the Reebok Racket are probably looking for someone that can play one! :?
May the bridges I burn light your way

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:58 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Dunno, Tango, but the Reebok Racket are probably looking for someone that can play one! :?
Ah! So Soldier's going to give us a song then while he plays it. Now that, I look forward to. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:33 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Ah! So Soldier's going to give us a song then while he plays it. Now that, I look forward to. :mrgreen:
Aye, it goes:

Speeeeeeeling an graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamer......types wiv an aaaaaaaammer.........cant spell occaaaaaaaaasion...........oh the frustraaaaaation!........ think heeeee's a cop, Yet weeeere's his full stop?

Loves Reebok Raaaaaacket, cant use a braaaaaacket!.............travelin tomorrrrrrrrow to sort out some soooooorrrow! uuuh aaah TANGO/Bruce I said uuuh aaah TANGO/Bruce!! :mrgreen:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:24 pm

Do you think we should have him apprehended on the way Bruce? I mean, a singing soldier/poet now.
He's been secretly reading my novels? And he did this whilst sober....er, well I think so. He could give the TW club a bad name. :twisted:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:03 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote: Speeeeeeeling an graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamer......types wiv an aaaaaaaammer.........cant spell occaaaaaaaaasion...........oh the frustraaaaaation!........ think heeeee's a cop, Yet weeeere's his full stop?

Loves Reebok Raaaaaacket, cant use a braaaaaacket!.............travelin tomorrrrrrrrow to sort out some soooooorrrow! uuuh aaah TANGO/Bruce I said uuuh aaah TANGO/Bruce!! :mrgreen:

Whatever happened to "Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag"? Blimey the army's gone downhill...

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:15 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Do you think we should have him apprehended on the way Bruce? I mean, a singing soldier/poet now.
He's been secretly reading my novels? And he did this whilst sober....er, well I think so. He could give the TW club a bad name. :twisted:
He's never been the same since he bought that ACB album, The Dyslexicon of Fluff.
May the bridges I burn light your way