I got a BNP letter through the post

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:43 am

Easy solution put it in the bin. The local BNP part member that is.. not just the leaflet. I wonder if these idiots are big enough to walk around the streets of places like Longsight and hand out the leaflets in person

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:50 pm

boltonboris wrote:Easy solution put it in the bin. The local BNP part member that is.. not just the leaflet. I wonder if these idiots are big enough to walk around the streets of places like Longsight and hand out the leaflets in person
No they're not. We had a few delivered round our way a while ago (just at a time when there was talk of an Islamic College being built on a nearby green area). I caught the 5hithouses popping it though my letterbox at 5.30am so I set the dog on em :twisted:

I can see both sides to this argument. I hate everything they stand for but they (and their supporters) feed off things like being silenced or banned and cite it a examples of anti British sentiment. The best thing to do IMO is to engage them in political discussion and debate and show them up for the retarded losers they all are.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:39 pm

In a representative democracy if you don't like what a particular party stands for, don't vote for them. It's really as simple as that.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:41 pm

The best thing to do is challenge them. They have nothing at all to back any of their claims or ideas up
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:58 pm

I had one put through my letterbox whilst I was at work. There are a number of options on it like

* I would like a copy of the PBNP magazine

* I would like to enrol as a memeber

* I would like to make a donation to the party.

Can't seem to find the one that says

* I would like you to f*ck off! :)
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:06 pm

That's what Friday night curries are for