England vs Spain, friendly 04/02/07 predictions/discussion

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:48 am

bobo the clown wrote:
David Lee's Hair wrote:I was meant to be out with the auditors tonight - imagine that 20 accountants on a night out!! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Called off because of the weather though - ie the FD cannot make it his plane's been cancelled. :evil:
Go anyway.

It'll get you out ... AND be more interesting than talking to ONE ... let alone 20 ... auditors !
Sound like something from Dilbert. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:09 pm

Backgammon wrote:I've heard it's one up front tonight... Crotch on his own... What use is that?

Who the feck is supposed to head it down to?
Really?

See, this was my 'final straw' with Ericsson. When Rooney got sent off against Portugal we had to go one up front, so there's me thinking 'We'll need someone with pace up front then, this is the moment where he gets to show us why he brought Walcott along'. But no, the clueless nice person left Crouch on merrily nodding it down to their full-backs.

And now you say we're going to practise it????

This McLaren fella's hardly inspiring me. :roll:
May the bridges I burn light your way

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:51 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
David Lee's Hair wrote:I was meant to be out with the auditors tonight - imagine that 20 accountants on a night out!! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Called off because of the weather though - ie the FD cannot make it his plane's been cancelled. :evil:
Go anyway.

It'll get you out ... AND be more interesting than talking to ONE ... let alone 20 ... auditors !
Sound like something from Dilbert. :mrgreen:
Hmm, I've often been called a Dilbert, thats at best too :mrgreen:
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:47 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Backgammon wrote:I've heard it's one up front tonight... Crotch on his own... What use is that?

Really?

See, this was my 'final straw' with Ericsson. When Rooney got sent off against Portugal we had to go one up front, so there's me thinking 'We'll need someone with pace up front then, this is the moment where he gets to show us why he brought Walcott along'. But no, the clueless tw*t left Crouch on merrily nodding it down to their full-backs.

Surely the prime time to bring in people from the U-21s to play -ie Nugent, also I reckon that if the Seniors played the U-21s there would be only one winner at the mo.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:51 pm

Batman wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

Really?

See, this was my 'final straw' with Ericsson. When Rooney got sent off against Portugal we had to go one up front, so there's me thinking 'We'll need someone with pace up front then, this is the moment where he gets to show us why he brought Walcott along'. But no, the clueless tw*t left Crouch on merrily nodding it down to their full-backs.

Surely the prime time to bring in people from the U-21s to play -ie Nugent, also I reckon that if the Seniors played the U-21s there would be only one winner at the mo.
I must admit I'm seriously impressed with that Leroy Lita fella, both in the Premiership and in the England under 21 team! Look's like an excellent prospect.
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:54 pm

Yet he'll never get a game in the Seniors unless he moves to one of the Bigger Boys(tm)

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:23 pm

who gives a crap if england win this game

who even cares if we qualify for the Euros?

we wont win a damn thing with this utter prat in charge - not in a thousand years

duuuuuh...lets see what phil neville can do in defence shall we?

F*** OFF!

ball bag

Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:58 pm

cowdrill wrote:who gives a crap if england win this game

who even cares if we qualify for the Euros?

we wont win a damn thing with this utter prat in charge - not in a thousand years

duuuuuh...lets see what phil neville can do in defence shall we?

F*** OFF!

ball bag

Yep, let's put two right footed players down the left. Fxcking magic idea Steve :roll:

Lampard has lost almost every ball he's had too! What a big pile of poo!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:22 pm

0-1 - good thing no one cares
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:31 pm

SWP - shit wanky prick

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:40 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:I must admit I'm seriously impressed with that Leroy Lita fella.
Don't get me started!! :evil:
May the bridges I burn light your way

walkingdownthemannyroad
Hopeful
Hopeful
Location: Near e'nuff to t'Ainsworth,so as not to get wet when crawlin' om.

Post by walkingdownthemannyroad » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:57 pm

Trouble is........................

We as football fans know that Mckarlen is a useless tosser, but the silly old gits at The F.A.don't.

Any more results like this and they might turn to B S A :whack:
A wise old owl,lived in an oak.
The more he saw,the less he spoke.
The less he spoke,the more heard.
I wish I was that wise old bird.

Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:59 pm

Steve McLaren is a complete failure. Let's all laugh at him!

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:59 pm

McLaren blows!

This is the punishment for keeping hold of Big Sam.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:12 pm

In two words; utter rubbish.

And this is our national side? A fortnight too slow, couldn't pass water and made to look ametuerish by a less than wonderful side.

Ferdinand out, square-pass, back-pass or opponent pass. This guy wouldn't warrant ninety pounds a week, never mind ninety grand. Duck-feet Neville should never have been in. Carrick, crap passing all night. Our players want a month on the ball, get crowded out by over-slow build up that half the time goes backwards and couldn't find a space in the Sahara desert. Morientes should have buried us in fifteen minutes and the ref had Crouch syndrome. What else? Oh, er...the manager; couldn't manage a lollipop crossing. That's about it. Waste of ninety minutes of life.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:24 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:In two words; utter rubbish.

And this is our national side? A fortnight too slow, couldn't pass water and made to look ametuerish by a less than wonderful side.

Ferdinand out, square-pass, back-pass or opponent pass. This guy wouldn't warrant ninety pounds a week, never mind ninety grand. Duck-feet Neville should never have been in. Carrick, crap passing all night. Our players want a month on the ball, get crowded out by over-slow build up that half the time goes backwards and couldn't find a space in the Sahara desert. Morientes should have buried us in fifteen minutes and the ref had Crouch syndrome. What else? Oh, er...the manager; couldn't manage a lollipop crossing. That's about it. Waste of ninety minutes of life.
More or less spot on - My only beef is TD is that you were too kind on Carrick. He was absolute dog 5hite. £18 million? The worlds gone mad.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:38 pm

walkingdownthemannyroad wrote:Trouble is........................

We as football fans know that Mckarlen is a useless tosser, but the silly old gits at The F.A.don't.

Any more results like this and they might turn to B S A :whack:
McClaren Out !!

(I'm sure I've typed that before !!)
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:40 pm

I went down the pub watching it and left after 30 minutes. Can't remember last time I walked out of/turned off a footy match before half time.
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:44 pm

After about 10 minutes I went for a poo instead. One big pile of shit is much like another, at least I got to read a magazine.

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:06 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:I went down the pub watching it and left after 30 minutes. Can't remember last time I walked out of/turned off a footy match before half time.

The last England game?