Mans best friend...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:00 pm

I'd rather see a million trillion worthless animals die than a single human.

To each his own

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:20 pm

daxter15 wrote:Horrible views IMO.

All I can say is i agree with the general consensus in this thread' Pets are great. Dogs and Cats become part of the family and it hurts big time when you lose a pet'.
Got a feeling Batty is on this thread for wind-up value Dax. Don't lead him on. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:22 pm

I beg your pardon?

I'm on here because I have an opinion. Don't be so presumptuous.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:38 pm

My 10 pence worth:

Cats may become part of the family but the selfish bastard owners aren't the ones who have to go and pick up their excrement from my garden before I can let my kids go and play out.

I'm an animal lover on the whole, its dickhead animal owners I can't stand.
Businesswoman of the year.

Porrohman
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Porrohman » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:13 pm

One of my Tiger Barbs snuffed it last night,opened up the fish tank lid and there it was floating on top,boo hoo.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:37 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:

All I can say is i agree with the general consensus in this thread' Pets are great. Dogs and Cats become part of the family and it hurts big time when you lose a pet'.
Got a feeling Batty is on this thread for wind-up value Dax. Don't lead him on. :wink:
Seconded.

Batman & CAPS LOCK have obviously never known the unequivocal unconditional love of a dog. Pity them.

Up until them getting involved this thread had been the saddest, yet nicest, thread I'd seen on here.

Dogs are great. Fact.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:44 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

Seconded.

Batman & CAPS LOCK have obviously never known the unequivocal unconditional love of a dog. Pity them.

Up until them getting involved this thread had been the saddest, yet nicest, thread I'd seen on here.

Dogs are great. Fact.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:51 pm

Batman wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

Seconded.

Dogs are great. Fact.

:lol:

I'll chip em over - you knock em in. Tw&t !
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:57 pm

:lol:

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:41 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

Seconded.

Dogs are great. Fact.
Did I mention dogs?

If I had, you'd have a point

Seeing as I didn't, you haven't

Good night
Sto ut Serviam

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:21 pm

R.I.P Sheba. Died 31/3/07 of a stroke. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:28 pm

Bad luck, Hoolio. At least you won't need to feel guilty at taking her to the vet. Chin up, you'll be right in a while.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:44 pm

Dujon wrote:Bad luck, Hoolio. At least you won't need to feel guilty at taking her to the vet. Chin up, you'll be right in a while.
She was on her way there. Collapsed on the kitchen floor around 6:30ish, me and my Dad were taking her to a vet further away than usual (understandable seeing as it's Saturday) but she died in the car around 8. Vet said even if the Sunderland vetinary was open there would be nothing they could have done. Don't know if thats good or bad.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:45 pm

shit

sorry mon

:(
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:01 pm

I dont know what to say that could help....so I'll say nowt.

R.I.P. you bestest mate. :(
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:13 pm

Won't say bad luck Hoolio, more of her time come. Always a bad time to a pet lover. Chin up.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Porrohman
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Porrohman » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:53 pm

Wheres Rolf Harris when you want him..

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:07 pm

Hoolio wrote:R.I.P Sheba. Died 31/3/07 of a stroke. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Our Sheba died. 11/96. Best dog ever.

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:49 pm

My condolences Hoolio.

Lennon
Promising
Promising

Post by Lennon » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:09 pm

One of my sisters guinea pigs dropped dead at the weekend, and it's so-called best mate ate its eyeball. The twisted little sod.

On the subject of dogs though, I had to take mine for the lethal injection about this time last year. I cried like a little girl.
It got me thinking; even at the end, despite the pain he was in, he still had a better quality of life than some humans who are left to rot in agony and dementure until their organs finally give up. I hope euthenasia is legal if I eventually get into that sort of state.