YESSSSS!!!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

YESSSSS!!!

Post by cowdrill » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:37 pm

roma 1 - scum 0

and sholes sent off

get in :mrgreen:
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:40 pm

When it comes to Europe all of my hate goes out the window really, and I support any British team.

It comes down to which league is the best in Europe, and I'd like us to prove it's the Premiership.

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:45 pm

More trouble!!!

:shock:

2037: We're seeing pictures of the crowd scenes and it does not make for pleasant television. One fan has blood streaming down his face and is being dragged to his feet by police. The police are wading in with batons.

"United fans appeared to charge the police and the police went in. It got pretty vicious. We're about 80 yards away but it seems to have quietened down now. We've just heard a loud crash and there is smoke over there. It is very, very nasty inside this ground now. I don't know if the Roma fans started this but they are happy now as it is between the police and the United fans."
BBC Five Live commentator Alan Green

"At the time of the sending off there were missiles exhcanged between fans and after the Roma goal their fans charged the United section. The police got involved with a baton charge and all hell broke loose. You had seats being thrown at the police. Most of the missiles being thrown are bottles which are being sold inside the ground. The number of riot police has probably trippled. You really don't know what is going to happen next."
A Manchester United fan inside the ground on BBC Five Live

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 526285.stm

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:06 pm

The carabinieri should not be put in charge of stuffed animals, never mind football fans. They are fecking awful, as are the Roma fans. We were treated like shite for hours in there back in 2001, under a constant barrage of missiles. Much as I dislike United and their fans, I'd treat with a very large pinch of salt any reports that they're the only ones to blame here. Interesting to see on the coverage in the first half the massive segregation between the away support and what is I belive the Curva Sud - no such fecking space when we were there.

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Epitaph » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:38 pm

keveh wrote:When it comes to Europe all of my hate goes out the window really, and I support any British team.

It comes down to which league is the best in Europe, and I'd like us to prove it's the Premiership.
Change that to English and I'm in agreement with you. Why would anyone want Italians, Spanish or any other foreign team for that matter to win? The amount these clubs mouth off 'Oh we are way better than *insert English club* we will win' is unbelievable, especially as three of the last eight are English, with Liverpool more or less already in the semi's.

Just shows the Premiership is the best in Europe.

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:06 pm

blurred wrote:The carabinieri should not be put in charge of stuffed animals, never mind football fans. They are fecking awful, as are the Roma fans. We were treated like shite for hours in there back in 2001, under a constant barrage of missiles. Much as I dislike United and their fans, I'd treat with a very large pinch of salt any reports that they're the only ones to blame here. Interesting to see on the coverage in the first half the massive segregation between the away support and what is I belive the Curva Sud - no such fecking space when we were there.
I don't fooking care
Sto ut Serviam

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:09 pm

The Carbinieri are truly appalling in these type of situations but as awful as I know it is, there is just a tiny bit of me that gets a bit of satisfaction watching Utd fans get a twotting. :twisted:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

The Bullett
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Bullett » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:12 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:The Carbinieri are truly appalling in these type of situations but as awful as I know it is, there is just a tiny bit of me that gets a bit of satisfaction watching Utd fans get a twotting. :twisted:
A fellow poster condoning assaults on fellow englishman. Excellent. Obviously not worth removing this post.

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:17 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:The Carbinieri are truly appalling in these type of situations but as awful as I know it is, there is just a tiny bit of me that gets a bit of satisfaction watching Utd fans get a twotting. :twisted:
Sorry but that's out of order. Anyone who travelled to that match is representing England as much as Manchester United, and to see them battered by police saddens me.
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:28 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:
Sorry but that's out of order. Anyone who travelled to that match is representing England as much as Manchester United, and to see them battered by police saddens me.
Ok. Sorry. It must just be me then.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:34 pm

nah i like seein the mancs gettin the shit beat out of them also :mrgreen:

not really :|
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:49 am

Terrible thing to say, it doesn't matter who they support to see a bloke on the floor getting his head split open by a copper is truly disturbing and I'm embarassed for you for being so short sighted

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:04 am

fukin police are mental over there, surely fifa should take action....didnt one of them hit a woman? can a club be banned because of the action of its police?

Loyal White
Promising
Promising

Post by Loyal White » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:28 am

French and Italian footy grounds are renowned hot spots, especially when the English come to town.

I remember in Marsailles last year some guy in front of me got hit on the head with a 3 inch metal screw. All sorts of other sh*te came flying over the fence and absolutely nothing is done about it. I guess in way we were lucky that there was such a big fence and gap in the middle that nothing worse could have happened.

It's such a disgrace that this is allowed to happen between in foreign stadiums, if you notice there was a big line of riot police on one side of the fence, next to the United fans, and yet nothing on the Roma side - they were waiting for trouble and as soon as anything ressembling trouble occured they wayed straight in. I just can't understand why United fans charged the fence when they knew what the response would be...

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:40 am

So you'd be quite happy for Wanderers fans to get a pasting from some foreign bizzies for no apparent reason other than wanting to watch a football match, and then stand meekly by as the rest of the collected football world laughed at 'little bolton fans getting a bashing'? Have a word.

Penny
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Penny » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:57 am

Much as I dislike Man U and am always happy to gloat at their failings the scenes last night were truly shocking. The Italian police were off their heads and their actions were completely out of proportion to the amount of trouble on the terraces. Also policing one side of the fence was quite unbelievable the provocation the Utd fans got was quite scandalous and its not surprising some of them reacted . I am pretty sure if it had been us our fans would have reacted in the same way as they did.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:07 pm

Penny wrote:Much as I dislike Man U and am always happy to gloat at their failings the scenes last night were truly shocking. The Italian police were off their heads and their actions were completely out of proportion to the amount of trouble on the terraces. Also policing one side of the fence was quite unbelievable the provocation the Utd fans got was quite scandalous and its not surprising some of them reacted . I am pretty sure if it had been us our fans would have reacted in the same way as they did.
One of the worst crimes in the book, and the only one there's no law against. It's always the reaction to it that gets the punishment. Eric Cantona, a classic example, Zinadine Zidane another.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:36 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Penny wrote:Much as I dislike Man U and am always happy to gloat at their failings the scenes last night were truly shocking. The Italian police were off their heads and their actions were completely out of proportion to the amount of trouble on the terraces. Also policing one side of the fence was quite unbelievable the provocation the Utd fans got was quite scandalous and its not surprising some of them reacted . I am pretty sure if it had been us our fans would have reacted in the same way as they did.
One of the worst crimes in the book, and the only one there's no law against. It's always the reaction to it that gets the punishment. Eric Cantona, a classic example, Zinadine Zidane another.
I agree TD although the two you singled out were at the very least hysterical

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:39 pm

boltonboris wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
I agree TD although the two you singled out were at the very least hysterical
Wouldn't mind a couple of hysterical players of that quality doing "Pitch-shirt-grin" at the Reebok though. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:41 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:
Ok. Sorry. It must just be me then.
Nope. it could not have happened to a nicer bunch, i wish i was in the italian riot police last night!

and as for always supporting the english team in europe, utter utter dog shit!