Champs League semi-final tonight

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Who do you want to get to Athens?

Chelsea
24%
Liverpool
36%
Frankly couldn't give two shits
39%

Total votes: 33

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Epitaph » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:16 pm

blurred wrote:
Epitaph wrote:Also, I only know one Chelsea fan in comparison to a lot of Liverpool fans, I couldn't do with the 'Hey yarrr mate its gonna be 6 tiiiiiiiimes now lar'
Having a related discussion with my girlfriend while watching the Mancs match last night - is it just me that thinks that Man United fans would be more unbearable should they win the European Cup than Liverpool (or Chelsea fans) for that matter?

For what it's worth she's not a Liverpool fan and agreed with me.
I personally think Liverpool are a lot, lot worse about it in comparison to Man United.

All I ever see is stickers in cars of 'Istanbul 05' and 'Champions of Europe 05' on the back of people's Liverpool shirts. Also, in general, Liverpool fans are mouthy bastards. I was round at this lad's house tonight who is a mate of my housemate, and he had the most annoying girl Liverpool fans ever, ranting on about Istanbul and how they're going to do it again. I hope Chelsea absolutely cane them in the next round after tonight. I really can't stand Liverpool.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:52 pm

I despise Chelski more than anyone else, Liverpool for me.

Hopefully Milan for the Cup though