Who would be more unbearable if they win the Champs League?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

The lesser of two evils but whatever...

Man United
47%
Liverpool
53%

Total votes: 32

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Who would be more unbearable if they win the Champs League?

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:07 pm

It's an answer to the age old question.
Businesswoman of the year.

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:11 pm

Scummers all the way. I wouldnt hate the scum half as much if it wasnt for there bastard "fans".

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:11 pm

Is there a "both" option?.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:11 pm

I've just answered this elsewhere! :?

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:13 pm

The mancs, work with too many of them, an know too many of them - I'll add only 2 of the ones I know actually go which makes it all the worse in my eyes.
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:19 pm

David Lee's Hair wrote:The mancs, work with too many of them, an know too many of them - I'll add only 2 of the ones I know actually go which makes it all the worse in my eyes.
Most of 'em aren't even fooking mancs.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:20 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:I've just answered this elsewhere! :?
You can never slag off either team too much. :D
Businesswoman of the year.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:22 pm

I actually think it'd be worse if Chelsea won it.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:24 pm

Man United fans by a massive margin. They have the sort of persecution complex unmatched by any team in the country - if you're not a Man United fan you generally loathe them, and so they'd love to rub this in everyone's faces. Remember Clive Tyldesley wanking on about 'that magical night in Barcelona' for 5 or 6 years? Every single game that'd get a mention. nice person's shut up about it now because of Istanbul, though, but I'm sure he'd still love to mention it all the time.

Yes I know some people dislike Liverpool, Liverpudlians and certain sections of our support, but nationwide there's far more of a neutral leaning towards us than there is the Mancs. They're terrible losers, but quite often they're even worse winners.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:25 pm

blurred wrote:Man United fans by a massive margin. They have the sort of persecution complex unmatched by any team in the country - if you're not a Man United fan you generally loathe them, and so they'd love to rub this in everyone's faces. Remember Clive Tyldesley wanking on about 'that magical night in Barcelona' for 5 or 6 years? Every single game that'd get a mention. tw*t's shut up about it now because of Istanbul, though, but I'm sure he'd still love to mention it all the time.

Yes I know some people dislike Liverpool, Liverpudlians and certain sections of our support, but nationwide there's far more of a neutral leaning towards us than there is the Mancs. They're terrible losers, but quite often they're even worse winners.
*snigger*
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:27 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
David Lee's Hair wrote:The mancs, work with too many of them, an know too many of them - I'll add only 2 of the ones I know actually go which makes it all the worse in my eyes.
Most of 'em aren't even fooking mancs.
:lol: very true, shouldd have been "Mancs"

I think it'd be all the worse working where I do on the Quays, there'd be even more tourist taking pictures of our offices thinking we have something to do with the scum because we're within a one mile radius of the ground!! God and all the little Ordsal scrots running round in the red tops fook me it gets me annoyed!!
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:28 pm

Hoolio wrote:*snigger*
I qualified that by the 2nd part of the sentence, young Mackem.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:33 pm

blurred wrote:Man United fans by a massive margin. They have the sort of persecution complex unmatched by any team in the country -
coming from a Liverpool fan that's possibly the funniest quote I've ever read.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:35 pm

blurred wrote:
Hoolio wrote:*snigger*
I qualified that by the 2nd part of the sentence, young Mackem.
Second part of that sentence would be "If you aren't a Man Utd fan, you tend to loathe them".

Nee shit.

"Please sir, we only finished 5th we HAVE to go into the Champions League" :D

Nah, I don't mind Liverpool. You lot seem to hate us, mind.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:36 pm

Hoolio wrote:I actually think it'd be worse if Chelsea won it.
me too. :?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:38 pm

Scousers, the amount they go on about it already is bad enough
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:44 pm

If Utd have to get to the final I'm praying that Liverpool beat them in Athens. That would really hurt 'em. Far more than if they lost to Chelsea. I've not given up on MIlan yet though (prays "please, please)
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:12 pm

blurred wrote:Man United fans by a massive margin. They have the sort of persecution complex unmatched by any team in the country - if you're not a Man United fan you generally loathe them, and so they'd love to rub this in everyone's faces. Remember Clive Tyldesley wanking on about 'that magical night in Barcelona' for 5 or 6 years? Every single game that'd get a mention. tw*t's shut up about it now because of Istanbul, though, but I'm sure he'd still love to mention it all the time.

Priceless! :lmfao:

I think the neutral would prefer to see Man Utd's brand of football prevail, rather than Liverpool, who are a fairly pragmatic cup team....
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:21 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:I think the neutral would prefer to see Man Utd's brand of football prevail, rather than Liverpool, who are a fairly pragmatic cup team....
Absolutely true, our mam, if not the answer to the question... :wink:

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:24 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:I think the neutral would prefer to see Man Utd's brand of football prevail, rather than Liverpool, who are a fairly pragmatic cup team....
Absolutely true, our mam, if not the answer to the question... :wink:
Oh I answered "the" question a while back - I'm just responding to the second half of that post by Blurred.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families