The Official You Tube/weird world thread.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Re: The Official You Tube/weird world thread.

Post by KeyserSoze » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:25 pm

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/ne ... f_cocaine/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:|
Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns.

wigan white
Reliable
Reliable

Post by wigan white » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Seems quite apt considering what street the pub is on :lol:

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:07 am

Magnificent! But not quite as good as the bloke 'vandalising' 12 Tshirts in Bolton TK Maxx by means of a sex act.

Bolton 1 - 0 Blackburn

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:10 pm

April and June :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9floPXNLjs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:27 am

For anybody on the planet who doesn't yet know who Ronnie Pickering is, here's the original Youtube footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dcv6GKNNw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It doesn't stop there though. Oh, no. The endlessly creative amongst us have been very busy and there are numerous pisstakes about poor Ronnie. Once you've seen the above you'll be presented with lots of these in the sidebar. Its his long suffering wife I feel sorry for, sat in the car without muttering a word.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:23 am

That's spoiled all the mystique. I was expecting a stretch limo, with blacked out windows.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:26 am

clapton is god wrote:For anybody on the planet who doesn't yet know who Ronnie Pickering is, here's the original Youtube footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dcv6GKNNw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It doesn't stop there though. Oh, no. The endlessly creative amongst us have been very busy and there are numerous pisstakes about poor Ronnie. Once you've seen the above you'll be presented with lots of these in the sidebar. Its his long suffering wife I feel sorry for, sat in the car without muttering a word.
I'd seen quite a few mentions (generally piss-takes) of this Ronnie Pickering guy, so looked him up last night and watched the footage that you linked, Clapton. Other than for him being an absolute bellend, does anyone know who the guy 'actually' is yet? I mean, is he the bare knuckle fighter he makes out, or is he just some random who rather foolishly tried to big himself up?
May the bridges I burn light your way

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:29 am

to be fair - not that we need to be in Ronnie Pickering's case - but that is one fecking hesitant sewing-machine rider!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:33 am

thebish wrote:to be fair - not that we need to be in Ronnie Pickering's case - but that is one fecking hesitant sewing-machine rider!
Being chased down by a Citroen Picasso....it's hardly mods n rockers head to Brighton beach...

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:35 am

Ronnie obviously come across as a bullying t**t but has this motor cyclist gone out to provoke some motorist?

Neither party in my view have any credit.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:50 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
clapton is god wrote:For anybody on the planet who doesn't yet know who Ronnie Pickering is, here's the original Youtube footage.

I'd seen quite a few mentions (generally piss-takes) of this Ronnie Pickering guy, so looked him up last night and watched the footage that you linked, Clapton. Other than for him being an absolute bellend, does anyone know who the guy 'actually' is yet? I mean, is he the bare knuckle fighter he makes out, or is he just some random who rather foolishly tried to big himself up?
I'm Ronnie Pickering !!
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:53 am

Tbf I don't think even Ronnie Pickering is barred from all Tescoes.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:58 am

Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:to be fair - not that we need to be in Ronnie Pickering's case - but that is one fecking hesitant sewing-machine rider!
Being chased down by a Citroen Picasso....it's hardly mods n rockers head to Brighton beach...

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:31 pm

jaffka wrote:Ronnie obviously come across as a bullying t**t but has this motor cyclist scooter rider gone out to provoke some motorist?

before you give Hoboh a heart attack!! 8)

as i said above - he is one hesitant fecker and if I'd been behind him I'd probably have bipped my horn and sworn (quietly with the window wound up!)

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:02 pm

thebish wrote:
jaffka wrote:Ronnie obviously come across as a bullying t**t but has this motor cyclist scooter rider gone out to provoke some motorist?

as i said above - he is one hesitant fecker and if I'd been behind him I'd probably have bipped my horn and sworn (quietly with the window wound up!)
When he was making that right turn, it appeared he was in the middle of the road, blocking it, unnecessarily. Is that how they teach you to ride?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:08 pm

jaffka wrote:
thebish wrote:

When he was making that right turn, it appeared he was in the middle of the road, blocking it, unnecessarily. Is that how they teach you to ride?
dead right - he should be across on the middle white lines allowing traffic to pass on his left - nobody turns right from that position unless they're a massive cock or trying to pick a fight...

plus - if you're gonna filter down the side of stationary traffic and head for the front of the queue - don't then be a hesistant fecker at the roundabout and hold everyone else up!!

deserved what he got - regardless of what a tosspott the motorist came across as!

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:16 pm

thebish wrote:
jaffka wrote:
thebish wrote:

dead right - he should be across on the middle white lines allowing traffic to pass on his left - nobody turns right from that position unless they're a massive cock or trying to pick a fight...

plus - if you're gonna filter down the side of stationary traffic and head for the front of the queue - don't then be a hesistant fecker at the roundabout and hold everyone else up!!

deserved what he got - regardless of what a tosspott the motorist came across as!
Unfortunately the scooter rider appears to be nameless and is not getting much stick at all. I would have been furious with him as well. Both knobs.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:16 pm

So, camera, shit riding. Seems like a premeditated encounter where he has tried to set someone up. What a t**t he must be one of those Welsh Australian tw@*s.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:23 pm

jaffka wrote:So, camera, shit riding. Seems like a premeditated encounter where he has tried to set someone up. What a t**t he must be one of those Welsh Australian tw@*s.

I reckon that is a likely scenario... probably had a few encounters before getting one he thought would make his name on fb.. (he's quite quick to mention facebook...)

he doesn't sound ozzie or welsh - or a combination to me - he sounds like he's from up north somewhere...

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:29 pm

thebish wrote:

If this is all the case then surely his poor mechanical means explain the rider's reticence in making the manoeuvre , no? :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way