Oscar Pistorius

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Oscar Pistorius

Post by boltonboris » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:29 am

So.. He thought she was a burglar and he shot her 3 times after getting out of bed.

So when he woke up in the bed ALONE, he didn't think, "That's probably my wife pissing about downstairs?" Something not right about this..
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:31 am

Probably on some kind of steroid that sends you chicken..

It'll be another one the authorities knew about, but chose to ignore for the sake of the sport.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:42 am

boltonboris wrote:So.. He thought she was a burglar and he shot her 3 times after getting out of bed.

So when he woke up in the bed ALONE, he didn't think, "That's probably my wife pissing about downstairs?" Something not right about this..
They didn't live together I don't think and she was his girlfriend not his wife.

The rumours are that she sneaked in to surprise him on Valentines day. She won't be doing that again in a hurry :|

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:45 am

No she won't, mainly because she's not with us anymore.

Obviously i know nothing of the circumstances but ya know, surely there should have been some kind of 'whose there' shouty thing before unloading on someone.

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:47 am

Charged with murder apparently.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:50 am

mrkint wrote:No she won't, mainly because she's not with us anymore.

Obviously i know nothing of the circumstances but ya know, surely there should have been some kind of 'whose there' shouty thing before unloading on someone.

You would have thought so. The news is going with the point of this thing happening before and South Africa having the highest crime rate in the world.

That obviously makes it ok then :?

Surly it must have taken him a while to get out of bed and stick his legs on. In that time surly he though to himself it could be his girlfriend who has a key.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:52 am

boltonboris wrote:So.. He thought she was a burglar and he shot her 3 times after getting out of bed.

[/quote].... AND he had to take the time to put his feet. There's little unpremeditated about the way he has to live his life.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:55 am

ChrisC wrote:

You would have thought so. The news is going with the point of this thing happening before and South Africa having the highest crime rate in the world.

Surly it must have taken him a while to get out of bed and stick his legs on. In that time surly he though to himself it could be his girlfriend who has a key.
Regardless of whether he has to put his legs on or not, unless she snuck up on him or whatever it's not as if he didn't have time to think.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:57 am

I think there is definitely sommat not right about this.

Sky reporting he shot her 4 times. The police have charged him with murder and are going to oppose any bail application.

They also say there have been previous reports of "domestic incidents" from his house. Which may well mean nothing, but.....

Doesn't seem right to me....

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 am

mrkint wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Regardless of whether he has to put his legs on or not, unless she snuck up on him or whatever it's not as if he didn't have time to think.

Yep true. It was common knowledge that Oscar slept with a gun at his side (told the world on tv) so you would think his GF would have thought twice about sneaking in.

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:59 am

To be fair we're just talking hypotheticals! Loads of things could have happened.

Either way, it's a all a bit tragic and needless.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:16 am

ChrisC wrote:

maybe he sleeps with his legs on?

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:27 am

thebish wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

maybe he sleeps with his legs on?

Maybe so.. My uncle is missing a leg and has to sleep with his "fake" leg off. The sock they wear underneath needs to come off to air the stump :D

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:31 pm

South African police have reportedly said they are "very surprised" at reports that he mistook her for a burglar and are treating it as a murder investigation.

Absolutely horrific. It didn't sound right from the start.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:36 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:I think there is definitely sommat not right about this.

Sky reporting he shot her 4 times. The police have charged him with murder and are going to oppose any bail application.

They also say there have been previous reports of "domestic incidents" from his house. Which may well mean nothing, but.....

Doesn't seem right to me....
He hasn't got a leg to stand on !
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:41 pm

They've taken him for blood tests, too. Not sure if that's standard procedure and part of the legal process?

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:46 pm

boltonboris wrote:They've taken him for blood tests, too. Not sure if that's standard procedure and part of the legal process?
Probably to see if he was off his tree on drugs of some kind.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:50 pm

ChrisC wrote:
boltonboris wrote:They've taken him for blood tests, too. Not sure if that's standard procedure and part of the legal process?
Probably to see if he was off his tree on drugs of some kind.
Well, yes.. But is that part of the court process in ZA?

It'd back up my theory of him being on performance enhancers that make you go cuckoo anyhow..

Debo
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Debo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:37 pm

Did she sneak in to give him a new pair of socks for Valentines day?

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Roses are red,
Violets are glorious,
Don't ever try and surprise
Oscar Pistorious