Diana and Dodi inquest under way

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:10 pm

Who says she's dead? GoogleAds seems to think she's in Istanbul.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:41 pm

communistworkethic wrote:eeee, first the dodo died, then dodi died, dido must be shitting herself
when it happened people were going "di's dead" and i'm like ' i dont know what you mean , what's up with all the grammar lessons? '

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:29 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:Its funny I've yet to meet anyone (aside from sad old ladies who put pictures of Diana up in their front windows) who actually mourned her death or even liked her much when she was alive.

Yet it seems that you can still sell millions of papers on the back of her as some people just can't get over it. Where do all these people come from?
I find that surprising. I may be sad but I aint old and I aint no lady but I was upset when she died. She had faults and was far from perfect but she was caring, a great ambassador for the UK and did more to highlight the issues of Aids and Landmines (and the subsequent funding that attracted) than anybody else on the planet. I will admit that I was a bit worried that our game aginst Everton was going to be postponed though.

Rest in Peace Maam. :pray:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:37 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:Its funny I've yet to meet anyone (aside from sad old ladies who put pictures of Diana up in their front windows) who actually mourned her death or even liked her much when she was alive.

Yet it seems that you can still sell millions of papers on the back of her as some people just can't get over it. Where do all these people come from?
I find that surprising. I may be sad but I aint old and I aint no lady but I was upset when she died. She had faults and was far from perfect but she was caring, a great ambassador for the UK and did more to highlight the issues of Aids and Landmines (and the subsequent funding that attracted) than anybody else on the planet. I will admit that I was a bit worried that our game aginst Everton was going to be postponed though.

Rest in Peace Maam. :pray:
I'm with you Harry - she got into a situation that was ultimately too much for her, but she did try and did care for certain causes.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:52 pm

I just can't help thinking that to leave a substansial German car looking like this, it's either someone or something that sent it into a pillar at full tilt.

May the bridges I burn light your way

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:53 pm

I'll jump on the bandwagon

More time for her than the wasters in that family

And for my money, she was bumped off - not that it'll ever be proven

Sto ut Serviam

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:07 pm

leave Britney alone!
I
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:46 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:I just can't help thinking that to leave a substansial German car looking like this, it's either someone or something that sent it into a pillar at full tilt.

Agreed.

The fckg driver.

Personally, I think Prince Phillip bribed him.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".