dangerous criminal or comedy genius?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

dangerous criminal or comedy genius?

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:10 pm

sometimes the line becomes blurred......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7051181.stm

He should've gotten a mate to film it and he'd have been up for this year's Turner Prize!
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: dangerous criminal or comedy genius?

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:14 pm

communistworkethic wrote:sometimes the line becomes blurred......

He should've gotten a mate to film it and he'd have been up for this year's Turner Prize!
Aye just spotted this too....He'd have got less than that if he'd have sh*gged him.....

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:21 pm

Dangerous criminal, as his record suggests.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:51 pm

Whatever antipathies we may towards the scum and their management it is hard to see anything amusing in this. He seems a dangerous and disturbed individual to me. I'm surprised that a long history of violent crimes only warranted 15 months.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:53 pm

come on, this is schadenfreunde I know but....
His "stunned" victim promptly doubled up in agony and, as he fought for breath, managed to gasp "What the hell are you doing?".

Reynolds - whose criminal record features a total of 146 convictions including many for violence, over nearly a quarter of a century - promptly insisted: "I'm sorry Fergie, I didn't realise it was you."

But almost immediately afterwards he held out his arms and started shouting: "Fergie, Fergie, shut your mouth."
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:58 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Whatever antipathies we may towards the scum and their management it is hard to see anything amusing in this. He seems a dangerous and disturbed individual to me. I'm surprised that a long history of violent crimes only warranted 15 months.
Aye :-) I thought it looked like a long sentence in comparison with what people get for worse crimes, but given that it wasn't a first timer - no sympathy...

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:06 pm

I have actually met Fergie and he did come across as quite a nice bloke...however I still dont like Manure.

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:38 pm

It made me laugh.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:40 pm

communistworkethic wrote:come on, this is schadenfreunde I know but....
His "stunned" victim promptly doubled up in agony and, as he fought for breath, managed to gasp "What the hell are you doing?".

Reynolds - whose criminal record features a total of 146 convictions including many for violence, over nearly a quarter of a century - promptly insisted: "I'm sorry Fergie, I didn't realise it was you."

But almost immediately afterwards he held out his arms and started shouting: "Fergie, Fergie, shut your mouth."
You're joking, no? :?

And, my friend, didn't you recently pick me up on my spelling of schadenfreude? Just saying like. :wink:
May the bridges I burn light your way

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:50 pm

Maybe the gentleman in question is Commie's pain friend?
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:52 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:come on, this is schadenfreunde I know but....

You're joking, no? :?

And, my friend, didn't you recently pick me up on my spelling of schadenfreude? Just saying like. :wink:
Ah yes, the biter bit.
communistworkethic wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:...it couldn't get any worse...

Derby are beating Newcastle as half-time nears. As it stands, we're bottom.
I feel strangely robbed of the opportunity to display schardenfreude. :(
by your spelling?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

WhiteArmy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: dangerous criminal or comedy genius?

Post by WhiteArmy » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:10 pm

communistworkethic wrote:sometimes the line becomes blurred......

Can't say i like old purple proboscis, but there's no place for this sort of shite, it could have been anyone tbh he didn't give a flyin flute who he hit. Tosser imo.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:32 am

Oh, come on now fellas. He's only had an average of 5 convictions a year over 25 years. That's less than one every two months. He's a bloody learner for sure.

Two weekends of community service should set him straight. 15 months in the pokey for a simple thing like that is far too harsh. If I were his solicitor/attorney I'd be putting in a very strong appeal . . . Really, what's coming next? transport to the colonies? I'm not normally one to meddle in the running of countries of others, but your judiciary is taking the law to extremes in imposing such draconian sentences on poor misguided souls such as this gentleman.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:58 pm

Dujon wrote:Oh, come on now fellas. He's only had an average of 5 convictions a year over 25 years. That's less than one every two months. He's a bloody learner for sure.
Two weekends of community service should set him straight. 15 months in the pokey for a simple thing like that is far too harsh. If I were his solicitor/attorney I'd be putting in a very strong appeal . . . Really, what's coming next? transport to the colonies? I'm not normally one to meddle in the running of countries of others, but your judiciary is taking the law to extremes in imposing such draconian sentences on poor misguided souls such as this gentleman.
Your lot would know! :wink:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"