One for the Dads!!!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

dan_tbm
Hopeful
Hopeful

One for the Dads!!!

Post by dan_tbm » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:45 am

One in three dads try breastmilk

One in three new dads in Britain admit to trying their partner's breastmilk.

Cow & Gate undertook a poll of 1,690 men to discover their attitudes on breastfeeding.

They say the results explode the myth that fathers feel excluded when their partner breastfeeds a new baby.

Not only did 74% of all men say they felt included, but a third admitted to trying their partner's breastmilk.

The majority of those who have tasted breastmilk (69%) were found in East Anglia - nearly three times the number found in Greater London (25%) and more than double those interviewed in the North (29%).

Interestingly none of the men surveyed in the North or Scotland would actually deny tasting their partner's milk but those in the South were more reserved.

Dr Natasha Bye, Head of Scientific Affairs at Cow & Gate, said: "Cow & Gate is encouraged to see that fathers are supporting their partners in the choice to breastfeed as breastfeeding is best for babies and provides many benefits."
Holder of the coveted 'Most Annoying User Award' 2004/2005.

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:27 am

I didn't really need to know.

When I saw "Cow & Gate" I thought you were having us all on; but it's a real company. They also seem to have broken the rules when it comes to describing the contents of their baby formala product. They are not alone in this.

Anyhooooo, breast feeding sucks. :shock:

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:47 am

haha, i bet bench can't wait!

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:03 pm

It doesn't surprise me that East Anglians are up fer a bit of breast milk!!! They can be breast fed by their Mum's AND their partners at the same time... Capiche?
I write words for a living. I play records for a living. Both of these thing should tell you that I'm a failed musician.

dan_tbm
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by dan_tbm » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:20 pm

Keveh wrote:haha, i bet bench can't wait!
Support your local milkman!!!

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

Apathy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Apathy » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:48 pm

There was a woman at the last place I worked, whom I was told still breast fed her 5 year old daughter :oo:

dan_tbm
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by dan_tbm » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:59 pm

It does happen! Mainly in America! Saw this thing on Discovery and this redneck woman was still breastfeeding her 12 year old son!!!

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:30 pm

...and for once, i am not responsible for such a vile image.
I write words for a living. I play records for a living. Both of these thing should tell you that I'm a failed musician.

perfan
Reliable
Reliable

Post by perfan » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:54 pm

My psychology teacher said he had a friend who breastfed her son and he was 10.
Buster League Champion!

Enzo Gambaro
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Enzo Gambaro » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:59 pm

On a slightly different subject (but strangely similar) I once saw an episode of Richard and Judy when there were two women on extolling the virtues of drinking your own urine.
When cheeky Richard asked if people didn't think they were a bit weird for doing this, they said it wasn't uncommon and that most people in the midlands do it. Fact!
ImageFor further information on:- Dean Holdsworth Call Celeb Agents on 0870 765 9696

davroduk
Reliable
Reliable

Post by davroduk » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:21 pm

Yummy. :vomit:
TALKING BALLS AS ALWAYS

dan_tbm
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by dan_tbm » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:40 pm

perfan wrote:My psychology teacher said he had a friend who breastfed her son and he was 10.
thats not really unusual for Lancaster though is it!

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:21 pm

That is absolutely disgusting :vomit:

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:51 pm

ffs fatshaft! :P

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Enzo Gambaro wrote:On a slightly different subject (but strangely similar) I once saw an episode of Richard and Judy when there were two women on extolling the virtues of drinking your own urine.
When cheeky Richard asked if people didn't think they were a bit weird for doing this, they said it wasn't uncommon and that most people in the midlands do it. Fact!
Taking the piss, surely?
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight