What are you watching tonight?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: What are you watching tonight?

Post by thebish » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:51 am

mrkint wrote:never watched an episode before. That was feckin freaky, maaaan.
watch the first two series - the first was the best... but good stuff!

hi there, i'm chris
Reliable
Reliable

Post by hi there, i'm chris » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:29 am

Yeah the first two seasons are brilliant, although I think I preferred season 2. Last night's was excellent. Idris Elba can do no wrong.

New Dexter was okay. Just wish they didn't bring in a new serial killer, this season should be about Dexter and Debs relationship and Dexters (what you assume) will be his downfall. Don't need another shitty side story.
http://www.twitter.com/chrisbradish" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:42 pm

hi there, i'm chris wrote:Yeah the first two seasons are brilliant, although I think I preferred season 2. Last night's was excellent. Idris Elba can do no wrong.

New Dexter was okay. Just wish they didn't bring in a new serial killer, this season should be about Dexter and Debs relationship and Dexters (what you assume) will be his downfall. Don't need another shitty side story.
I'm only up to Season 5 of Dexter and I love it, but one thing that annoys the hell out of me is that Deb has a new fella every season. It's the same thing every time, falls in love, ends not so great.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Retro movie night....The Golden Child...

hi there, i'm chris
Reliable
Reliable

Post by hi there, i'm chris » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:35 am

keveh wrote:
hi there, i'm chris wrote:Yeah the first two seasons are brilliant, although I think I preferred season 2. Last night's was excellent. Idris Elba can do no wrong.

I'm only up to Season 5 of Dexter and I love it, but one thing that annoys the hell out of me is that Deb has a new fella every season. It's the same thing every time, falls in love, ends not so great.
If that annoys you just wait the developments in season 6 :lol: Its the same thing every time, falls in love, ends not so great for sure.
http://www.twitter.com/chrisbradish" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:57 am

Zulu.

Just past the part where he almost says "Zulu's, thousands of them".

Which he doesn't actually say, but it is very close, so I'd like to end the debate here and now that he didn't say it. Because he did. Almost. And we all know what he meant.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:33 pm

ok - bit after the fact - but just caught up with the new Luther... good stuff! 8)

then carried on catching up with Misfits - always entertaining!

long, hot (fairly distressing) funeral day - so needed some escapism!

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:11 am

thebish wrote:ok - bit after the fact - but just caught up with the new Luther... good stuff! 8)

Caught up last night, genuinely disturbing and very well acted.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:13 am

LeverEnd wrote:
thebish wrote:ok - bit after the fact - but just caught up with the new Luther... good stuff! 8)

Caught up last night, genuinely disturbing and very well acted.
spoiler in white..

have to admit it was a laugh-out-loud moment when..

the killer jammed that blokes head through the ceiling! :D

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:02 pm

WtW called by last week and very kindly dropped a few DVDs off for me to watch. Just watched the first of 'em - Sideways. What an absolutely brilliant film. Right up my street - a great story acted out superbly. I can't begin to tell you how much I was empathising with Paul Giamatti's Miles. (though I could only ever wish to be as knowledgeable of both wine and English).
Last edited by Bruce Rioja on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Sky News and Fox News........Plane crash in San Francisco......

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:Sky News and Fox News........Plane crash in San Francisco......
Just flicked on Sky News having read your post. So far - ads for Wickes kitchens, Crabbie's ginger beer, Sky movies, Sky's Ashes coverage................ Oh, here we go. :roll:

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:WtW called by last week and very kindly dropped a few DVDs off for me to watch. Just watched the first of 'em - Sideways. What an absolutely brilliant film. Right up my street - a great story acted out superbly. I can't begin to tell you how much I was emphasising with Paul Giamatti's Miles. (though I could only ever wish to be as knowledgeable of both wine and English).
All lovers of red wine - and all double dealing or vulnerable or both men - should watch Sideways...

Obviously, you and I appreciated it exclusively for the discussions of Pinot Noir...

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:47 pm

William the White wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:WtW called by last week and very kindly dropped a few DVDs off for me to watch. Just watched the first of 'em - Sideways. What an absolutely brilliant film. Right up my street - a great story acted out superbly. I can't begin to tell you how much I was emphasising with Paul Giamatti's Miles. (though I could only ever wish to be as knowledgeable of both wine and English).
All lovers of red wine - and all double dealing or vulnerable or both men - should watch Sideways...

Obviously, you and I appreciated it exclusively for the discussions of Pinot Noir...
Obviously. :D

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Have you found the subtitles button on your telly yet? :D

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
:lol:

Gonna have to give Sideways another go. It seems to get regular rave reviews yet watched it with a few mates and gave up after an hour when we'd not managed 1 giggle between us. Must have missed something :conf:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:08 am

I watched catfish ok Thursday. It was brilliant. Bizarre, but fascinating
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:57 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
:lol:

Gonna have to give Sideways another go. It seems to get regular rave reviews yet watched it with a few mates and gave up after an hour when we'd not managed 1 giggle between us. Must have missed something :conf:
Absolutely love that film, so much that I keep buying it for people. One of the funniest double-acts you'll ever see. That bit where they Jack offends some bloke by talking loudly to an embarrassed Miles about Maya's 'cooch' reminds me of several of my mates.
Did you know that sales of Merlot dropped noticeably in California after the release of that film?

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:44 am

Watched This Is 40 last night....it was actually ok..

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:50 am

LeverEnd wrote: Did you know that sales of Merlot dropped noticeably in California after the release of that film?
I didn't, but I was actually enjoying a Merlot whilst watching it, trying to figure out why yer man had such a downer on it. :?