Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:08 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:18 pm
It would be an odd police force that witnessed 2 or 3 guys knocking hell out of someone and didn't respond. Irrespective of the assailants reason's for the attack.

I suspect the cps will decide it's not in the public interest to pursue any charges against them. So long as they've not half killed him
I would agree, Harry. However Spotty said the driver was badly injured before this attack so the attackers are not heroes in my book. Heroes render first aid and comfort to the injured and dying. Still Spotty says BBC is sadly misinformed so I don't really know enough to comment.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:23 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
    Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:08 am
    Harry Genshaw wrote:
    It would be an odd police force that witnessed 2 or 3 guys knocking hell out of someone and didn't respond. Irrespective of the assailants reason's for the attack.

I suspect the cps will decide it's not in the public interest to pursue any charges against them. So long as they've not half killed him
    I would agree, Harry. However Spotty said the driver was badly injured before this attack so the attackers are not heroes in my book. Heroes render first aid and comfort to the injured and dying. Still Spotty says BBC is sadly misinformed so I don't really know enough to comment.
    I wonder if you would rush to administer first aid had your family or friends been the victims Monty?
    I'd be hoping the git died!

Montreal Wanderer
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:34 am

Hoboh wrote:
    Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:23 pm
      Montreal Wanderer wrote:
      Harry Genshaw wrote:

I wonder if you would rush to administer first aid had your family or friends been the victims Monty?
      You misunderstood me, Hobes (quel surpris). There were three dead or dying people plus possibly other injured. I would look at them first, rather than seeking vengeance by assaulting the driver (indeed I suspect I wouldn't have attacked the driver at all). Hoping the git dies is also different from kicking the crap out of him (and possibly making sure he dies).
      "If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Lost Leopard Spot
      Immortal
      Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:49 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
      Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:34 am
      Hoboh wrote:
      Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:23 pm
        Montreal Wanderer wrote:
        Harry Genshaw wrote:

You misunderstood me, Hobes (quel surpris). There were three dead or dying people plus possibly other injured. I would look at them first, rather than seeking vengeance by assaulting the driver (indeed I suspect I wouldn't have attacked the driver at all). Hoping the git dies is also different from kicking the crap out of him (and possibly making sure he dies).
        They weren't kicking the crap out of him.
        1. A stolen car full of 4 people travelling at speed plows into a bus stop. Passersby are killed and injured.
        2. Most uninjured passersby look to help the injured.
        3. Meanwhile the four fxcking scrotes in the car leg it.
        4. Two uninjured passersby, friends of the dead and dying (having noted the noises associated with previous motorised mayhem and therefore alerted to the carnage, but further up the road from the bus stop) witness the scattering of the four scrotes.
        5. The most debilitated of the cxnts (either through crash injury, or drug ingestion, or some other reason), who also appeared to be the driver of the vehicle that has just left at least one obvious gruesome corpse in his wake, happens to run/limp past all the other victims and witnesses on a calculated course to abandon the scene.
        6. The nice person noted above in [5] runs past the two minors/youths mentioned in [4].
        7. The two schoolchildren, in shock, having a fxcking fair but stunned overview of what has occurred, and minded not to let fleeing 'pally' to just fxck off into the ether, set off in pursuit of cxnt5 (as we shall call him hereon in).
        8. The two finally grounded cxnt5 in a petrol forecourt.
        9. Cunt5 fought like a vicious nice person to escape the two schoolchildren.
        10. Maybe, in the fight that ensued, the two kicked cxnt5 in the head or used other such subduing tactics, or maybe they didn't (the nice person was already previously injured in a deadly accident, after all!)
        11. Having subdued cxnt5 the police turned up and arrested, and charged, the two young adults.
        Herein lieth my fxcking problem with justice, the seeing and the doing thereof.

PS. Another fxcker has handed himself in. The police are still undetermined as to how many scrotes were in the car. Most of the uninjured people at the scene say four.
        That's not a leopard!
        頑張ってください

Harry Genshaw
        Legend
        Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:18 pm

I'm still unsure why you're upset with the police arresting 2 men, who, when officers turned up were laying into someone. Regardless of their (probable admirable) reasons.

Like I said earlier, once the statements and evidence have been gone through, they'll probably be no action taken against them
        "Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Bijou Bob
        Passionate
        Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:34 pm

I see the Freemasons are upset that folk might think they have an undue influence in some areas of life. Takes me back a good few years to a night shift whilst working for Her Majesty,, when I saw a car being driven all over the road. The vehicle refused to stop, despite the blues n twos and we had a rather erratic, low speed pursuit into his driveway, at which point he tried to dive through his front door whilst shouting " F*** you, you can't touch me now". Long story short, he blew 94, the legal limit being 35. All the way into the nick, he was shouting that he'd come from " The lodge", and had "Friends who would ruin my career".

6 weeks later, having heard nothing about a court date, I rang the CPS. The person who answered the phone said " There's a note on the file, you need to speak to the chief prosecutor, just hang on.....".

The Chief PO clarified who I was, used my acting rank with a heavy emphasis on the word ' Acting' and then said, "Mr Brown has been cautioned by your Chief Super. You won't mention him, or this again, or your career will be dead before it starts. I hope we understand each other". He then terminated the call.

He was one of 2 drivers cautioned for drink driving by the same senior officer that month, something unheard of. The other bloke was also driving home from the local lodge oddly enough.

I'm sure they raise a lot of money, for a lot of good causes, but they can't ever tell me they don't have or haven't had any undue influence.
        Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

TANGODANCER
        Immortal
        Immortal
        Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:54 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
        Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:34 pm
        I see the Freemasons are upset that folk might think they have an undue influence in some areas of life. Takes me back a good few years to a night shift whilst working for Her Majesty,, when I saw a car being driven all over the road. The vehicle refused to stop, despite the blues n twos and we had a rather erratic, low speed pursuit into his driveway, at which point he tried to dive through his front door whilst shouting " F*** you, you can't touch me now". Long story short, he blew 94, the legal limit being 35. All the way into the nick, he was shouting that he'd come from " The lodge", and had "Friends who would ruin my career".

6 weeks later, having heard nothing about a court date, I rang the CPS. The person who answered the phone said " There's a note on the file, you need to speak to the chief prosecutor, just hang on.....".

The Chief PO clarified who I was, used my acting rank with a heavy emphasis on the word ' Acting' and then said, "Mr Brown has been cautioned by your Chief Super. You won't mention him, or this again, or your career will be dead before it starts. I hope we understand each other". He then terminated the call.

He was one of 2 drivers cautioned for drink driving by the same senior officer that month, something unheard of. The other bloke was also driving home from the local lodge oddly enough.

I'm sure they raise a lot of money, for a lot of good causes, but they can't ever tell me they don't have or haven't had any undue influence.
        The simple answer, B.B, is that people are involved. There are no such things as perfect model people and every single facet of life, politics, religion, education, work and all else is down to the individuals involved in it be they pope, sovereign, grand master or your local car-clamping officer. Thus it ever was, thus it is, and ever more shall it be so...

Amen. :wink:
        Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Harry Genshaw
        Legend
        Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:05 am

I nearly spat mi brew out when I read this morning that they, the freemasons, were feeling discriminated against. I mean how?!!

Self serving bunch of tosspots
        "Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Hoboh
        Immortal
        Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:18 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
        Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:05 am
        I nearly spat mi brew out when I read this morning that they, the freemasons, were feeling discriminated against. I mean how?!!

Harry, I'll forget I ever read that if you get my drift :wink:

Harry Genshaw
        Legend
        Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Hoboh wrote:
        Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:18 am
        Harry Genshaw wrote:

Cover your eyes with your apron why don't ya?! :wink:

TANGODANCER
        Immortal
        Immortal
        Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:39 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
        Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:30 pm
        Hoboh wrote:
        Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:18 am
        Harry Genshaw wrote:

Cover your eyes with your apron why don't ya?! :wink:
        Is that the apron that says " Does my arse look big in this? :wink:
        Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Lost Leopard Spot
        Immortal
        Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:10 pm

Oxfam: The scandal!
        Sorry, not impressed. It's been known for decades that Oxfam and their top leadership are shit. We knew over twenty years ago that Oxfam has funded wank governments and organisations like Al-shabab instead of fighting poverty.
        Oxfam has funded weapons purchases throughout the world for decades. They are corrupt beyond words. But because the IT THING is Harvey Weinstein, suddenly Oxfam becomes the perpetrators. They always have been, but on a scale way beyond the anaemic shit they are accused of presently.
        That's not a leopard!
        頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
        Immortal
        Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:35 am

"Instead of fighting poverty"?
        May the bridges I burn light your way

Gary the Enfield
        Legend
        Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
        Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:39 pm
        Feckin housing inflation, or actually, the lack of it up here. My next door neighbour has just put her house up for sale, for about 20 grand more than I paid for mine 7 years ago. Given all the hype in the papers, i was planning to retire on the dosh I'd made, but clearly, there's been precious little capital growth up here.

My ex sister in law (Bless her) bought a 2 bed terrace in Walthamstow 20 years ago for 64k. She had it valued late last year at £685k. I'll let that sink in........
        I moved to London in '89
        Bought a two bed flat in '90 for £66,000 and a mortgage at 15% interest
        In '91 the housing market collapsed and my flat was worth half what I paid
        I sold it in '99 for £59,000. £7,000 less than I paid for it 9 years previously
        I bought a 3 bed terrace which I have lived in since and whicch is now worth significantly more than the £124,000 I paid for it.
        I do not feel guilty about this, and fully intend to cash in at some point and live like a F***ing lord.
        :D

boltonboris
        Immortal
        Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
        Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:35 pm
        I moved to London in '89
        Bought a two bed flat in '90 for £66,000 and a mortgage at 15% interest
        In '91 the housing market collapsed and my flat was worth half what I paid
        I sold it in '99 for £59,000. £7,000 less than I paid for it 9 years previously
        I bought a 3 bed terrace which I have lived in since and whicch is now worth significantly more than the £124,000 I paid for it.
        I do not feel guilty about this, and fully intend to cash in at some point and live like a F***ing lord.
        :D
        Where abouts in London?
        "I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Bijou Bob
        Passionate
        Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:58 pm

This is just a wild guess mind, but possibly Enfield??
        Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Lost Leopard Spot
        Immortal
        Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:23 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
        Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:58 pm
        Nah, I reckon he's pretending to be living there. I think he's really Gary the Hendon.
        That's not a leopard!
        頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
        Immortal
        Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
        Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:35 am
        Fighting Poverty? Oxfam? Have you seen what the CEO gets paid? Do you know how many full time staff on wages over £50,000 they have? Are you aware that less than 10p in the £pound donated ever gets anywhere near somebody 'in poverty'.? Are you further aware that the definition of 'those in poverty' is usually defined by, and the distribution of 'goods' on the ground are 'delegated' to 'local distribution organisations', most of whom have weapons dumps and armies larger than those possessed by most nation states?
        That's not a leopard!
        頑張ってください

Abdoulaye's Twin
        Legend
        Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:03 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
        Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:23 pm
        Bijou Bob wrote:
        Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:58 pm
        Nah, I reckon he's pretending to be living there. I think he's really Gary the Hendon.
        Nah, he lives in Edmonton and is doing that estate agent thing of stretching boundaries so it seems he lives in a posher area :wink:

Bruce Rioja
        Immortal
        Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
        Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:29 pm
        Bruce Rioja wrote:
        Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:35 am
        Fighting Poverty? Oxfam? Have you seen what the CEO gets paid? Do you know how many full time staff on wages over £50,000 they have? Are you aware that less than 10p in the £pound donated ever gets anywhere near somebody 'in poverty'.? Are you further aware that the definition of 'those in poverty' is usually defined by, and the distribution of 'goods' on the ground are 'delegated' to 'local distribution organisations', most of whom have weapons dumps and armies larger than those possessed by most nation states?
        Yes I am, thanks. However, your post completely glosses over all the good that they actually do do. You're going to bring up the RNLI in your next post. ;)
        May the bridges I burn light your way