Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:31 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:not angry as such but mildly irritated by the number of not so bright friends I have on facebook who truly believe that by sharing this picture of some kind of apple product they could get a free Ipad or phone, or by typing '1' or 'jump' something will suddenly happen to the picture on fb before them. Really, how gullible can people be?
I've done it once because Bobo made me do it. I'm still embarrassed. :oops:

I didn't share it, btw, just entered '1', and nowt happened.
... and it was the one (1) and only time I've ever done it. What a disappointment.

I do like 'rejecting' those adverts on the right & when it asks why saying "due to it's sexual content" no-matter what the advert subject is
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:35 am

bobo the clown wrote:
I do like 'rejecting' those adverts on the right & when it asks why saying "due to it's sexual content" no-matter what the advert subject is
Oh, that's a newy on me :shock: I'm going to get straight on with that. Recently I've had a few 'Sorry, we couldn't use your review of X hotel' back from Expedia, the miserable, chinless wankers!
May the bridges I burn light your way

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:38 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Oh, that's a newy on me :shock: I'm going to get straight on with that. Recently I've had a few 'Sorry, we couldn't use your review of X hotel' back from Expedia, the miserable, chinless wankers!
Oh, it can be great fun ... the RAC, some restaurant chain, the National Trust, you name it.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:45 am

bobo the clown wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Oh, it can be great fun ... the RAC, some restaurant chain, the National Trust, you name it.
Oh this is top hoot-age. I've just sent 'Volunteer with The Scouts' away with a flea in their ear :D
May the bridges I burn light your way

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:08 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Well if you will go to hotels with 'X' in their name....
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:02 pm

people who post "Keep Calm and...." shite everywhere, then sit back as if they have just done the funniest thing ever... wankers!!!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:34 pm

BLAZING ACTUALY

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Hoboh wrote:Image

BLAZING ACTUALY
I really don't understand this... Why are you so angry? What has the man with the beard done?

:conf:

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:19 am

Abu Qatada Omar ibn Mahmoud ibn Othman al-Filistini? Seems a nice sort of chap. :shock:

His beard's a bit ordinary though.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:51 am

William the White wrote:

BLAZING ACTUALY
I really don't understand this... Why are you so angry? What has the man with the beard done?

:conf:

actually I was going to put this in the happy thread but I feared I might cause Hoboh some kind of fatal seizure...

(PS - William - that's the former Archbishop of Canterbury, I think... :wink: )

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:54 am

BLAZING ACTUALY
Why are you angry at the poper?? :conf: :conf:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 am

When will our goverment grow a pair and just stick that fecker on a plane, bollox to the crusty minging judges and human rights shithouses!
A governments first and overiding priority is to the defence and safety of the country, Qatada is a threat to that so he should be binned off then all the little human rights (well he'd never live near me would he) snobs can get back to dinner party chattering about the latest cause celeb!

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Hoboh wrote:When will our goverment grow a pair and just stick that fecker on a plane, bollox to the crusty minging judges and human rights shithouses!
A governments first and overiding priority is to the defence and safety of the country, Qatada is a threat to that so he should be binned off then all the little human rights (well he'd never live near me would he) snobs can get back to dinner party chattering about the latest cause celeb!

The above rant is rather like someone raging about a 'known' paedophile who lives at the end of their street. Whilst we know about this fella, we can keep a very beady eye on him, sling him in prison from time to time for breach of bail conditions and generally make his life a bit of a pain. It's the one's we don't know about that the resources should be used on.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Il Pirate wrote:
Hoboh wrote:When will our goverment grow a pair and just stick that fecker on a plane, bollox to the crusty minging judges and human rights shithouses!

The above rant is rather like someone raging about a 'known' paedophile who lives at the end of their street. Whilst we know about this fella, we can keep a very beady eye on him, sling him in prison from time to time for breach of bail conditions and generally make his life a bit of a pain. It's the one's we don't know about that the resources should be used on.
So we have an open-ended chequebook for him then despite the fact we cannot pay a one leg brain damaged cripple ESA? add to that he is required to travel 128 miles to Workington for his appeal against that decision! It is very wrong, the sooner we are shut of Qatada or someone puts a bullet between his eyes, the better.

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:51 pm

BLAZING ACTUALY
Hobo's spelling :D

You'll be more annoyed when you realise him and his clan are claiming more in benefits that 5 New Bury slappers with a brood each!
Troll and proud of it.

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:04 pm

I like GAP, it's generally well made stuff, decent quality and if I buy it from Freeport, extremely reasonable. Hence I wasn't too pleased when I walked into the living room wearing a GAP t shirt this morning to some serious laughing from Not Mrs B's son. Apparently it's known as 'Gay and Proud' at his school.

Ah wtf..............Y..M....C....A
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:56 pm

thebish wrote:people who post "Keep Calm and...." shite everywhere, then sit back as if they have just done the funniest thing ever... wankers!!!
You need one of these:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:24 pm

in what way??

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:24 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
thebish wrote:people who post "Keep Calm and...." shite everywhere, then sit back as if they have just done the funniest thing ever... wankers!!!
You need one of these:

8)

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:19 am

thebish wrote:

in what way??
'Fraid I'm not privy to that exactly, not specifics, but he is believed to have been actively recruiting terrorists in this country to fight against our armed forces or the civilian population.
That'll do for me they can keep the rest quiet, I wouldn't, I'd release every bit of info held on him the second his plane took off!