Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by thebish » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:get away with you all! it's just a very expensive "Look at me I'm important" accessory! :wink:
Maybe about 30 years ago... :D
careful - AT will pestering you to buy a new one! :wink:

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:35 pm

thebish wrote:get away with you all! it's just a very expensive "Look at me I'm important" accessory! :wink:
Nope. See wanky Beats headphones coupled with an iphone/ipad.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:37 pm

thebish wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Maybe about 30 years ago... :D
careful - AT will pestering you to buy a new one! :wink:
I have a few... :-)

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:43 pm

In Devon? ;)

And I have two, so I'm going to come down there so as to appear doubly important :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Starting my new course they've made the decision to put 8 on all the computers. My first experience with it. Hopefully will get used to it, but it's f*cking awful so far. I'm sure it works on phones but it's so needlessly over-complicated. Every time you open a word document through the normal desktop, it tells you you could do it through an app. I'm fine ta!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Passionate
Passionate

Post by 2399 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:38 am

Ahhhhh Mental Illness!!!!! (Not me)

I Won't go into it, although it is actually pretty funny in a crazy way!!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Pssst there's a traitor in our midst's.. I found out yesterday that everyone I went to Wolves with is on WanderersWays
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:33 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Pssst there's a traitor in our midst's.. I found out yesterday that everyone I went to Wolves with is on WanderersWays
And you just happened to be browsing when you stumbled across this I suppose :roll:

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Hoboh wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:Pssst there's a traitor in our midst's.. I found out yesterday that everyone I went to Wolves with is on WanderersWays
And you just happened to be browsing when you stumbled across this I suppose :roll:
Aaaww. You leaving us then ?

When ??
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:35 pm

No sadly not. Infact yesterday was the second time I went with them to a game and they just so happened to mention they were on Wanderers Ways, I told them which forum I thought was better. They all live in Reading/London, one of them knows 89.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:18 am

The-Wanderer and Wanderersways are two sides of the same coin. There are many posters on here who also post 'over there'.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:35 pm

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/115 ... ton_hotel/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Up to 30 asylum seekers staying at Premier Inn hotel near Macron Stadium

755 Asylum seekers have entered Bolton between April and June this year alone, we are now in October so that figure must be around a thousand now!

50-60 is said to be nearer the truth.

These are not legal immigrants, how many of them have simply disappeared?

What about the strain on an already creaking at the seams Bolton Royal must be, under with fat boy Morris's let them all in policies, nearly at breaking point along with GP services, what about the people born and bred here who are waiting for housing?

How many people thought they were voting Labour and The fat Controller in to throw the doors of the town open to all?

Bolton is in the top ten towns in England accepting asylum seekers, more future votes for Morris I suppose!

And this silly bitch!
Julie Hilling, MP for Bolton West, said the people of Horwich and Bolton should extend their “normal friendly welcome” for people fleeing their home countries.

She added: “The Border Agency really needs to pull its finger out and as soon as possible and process these people’s applications for asylum.

“They should either agree they are refugees and help them start a new life, or if decided that they are not legitimate, send them back to their country of origin.

“These are people who have had to flee the most incredible situations and all they want is a place of security and to lead a more normal life — you can’t do that in a hotel.

To live your life in a hotel is absolutely appalling.
Bruce and a few other of our high flyers should be suing their employers tomorrow.

Are there security guards on the premier in doors and grounds to make sure none of them leg it? I doubt it!

Premier inn, even if you have a Goblin teas maid for use in the morning, I won't be making any overnight stays any time soon, useful as you are in an emergency or a quick bike trip.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:42 pm

Hoboh wrote:http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/115 ... ton_hotel/

755 Asylum seekers have entered Bolton between April and June this year alone, we are now in October so that figure must be around a thousand now!

What about the strain on an already creaking at the seams Bolton Royal must be, under with fat boy Morris's let them all in policies, nearly at breaking point along with GP services, what about the people born and bred here who are waiting for housing?

How many people thought they were voting Labour and The fat Controller in to throw the doors of the town open to all?

Bolton is in the top ten towns in England accepting asylum seekers, more future votes for Morris I suppose!

And this silly bitch!
Julie Hilling, MP for Bolton West, said the people of Horwich and Bolton should extend their “normal friendly welcome” for people fleeing their home countries.

She added: “The Border Agency really needs to pull its finger out and as soon as possible and process these people’s applications for asylum.

“They should either agree they are refugees and help them start a new life, or if decided that they are not legitimate, send them back to their country of origin.

“These are people who have had to flee the most incredible situations and all they want is a place of security and to lead a more normal life — you can’t do that in a hotel.

Bruce and a few other of our high flyers should be suing their employers tomorrow.

Are there security guards on the premier in doors and grounds to make sure none of them leg it? I doubt it!

Premier inn, even if you have a Goblin teas maid for use in the morning, I won't be making any overnight stays any time soon, useful as you are in an emergency or a quick bike trip.
This is quite a small story actually. A quite small number ('up to 30') asylum seekers have been placed 'on a very short term basis' in a Bolton Premier Inn. They are not illegal immigrants, despite hoboh's attempt to brand them as such.

Cliff Morris (the 'Fat Controller' in hoboh's witty designation) it seems is now responsible for 'letting them all in'. They will take their horrid foreign diseases to the hospital. And anyway they will 'leg it'. Presumably to live next door to hoboh.

I feel sorry for hoboh, spending his life swimming around and around in some foul 'hell broth' (Shakespeare, Macbeth) of his own conjuring. How easily he could climb out of it if he wished.

All it would require is a little thought... hey ho...

He's always good for a laugh... :D

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:50 pm

William the White wrote:

And this silly bitch!

This is quite a small story actually. A quite small number ('up to 30') asylum seekers have been placed 'on a very short term basis' in a Bolton Premier Inn. They are not illegal immigrants, despite hoboh's attempt to brand them as such.

Cliff Morris (the 'Fat Controller' in hoboh's witty designation) it seems is now responsible for 'letting them all in'. They will take their horrid foreign diseases to the hospital. And anyway they will 'leg it'. Presumably to live next door to hoboh.

I feel sorry for hoboh, spending his life swimming around and around in some foul 'hell broth' (Shakespeare, Macbeth) of his own conjuring. How easily he could climb out of it if he wished.

Excuse me, but they are not legal in this country until they are granted asylum, they should be held in holding centers until their application has been processed and granted.
Yes,Morris is responsible for Bolton's position on taking in asylum seekers and was proud to boast about it a while back.
So a thousand plus people extra places no burden on our local services or does HMG pay BUPA for their care?
There are a great number of asylum seekers left to their own devices who simply disappear.
The up to 30 is being rumored to be actually up to 60.
Why do they never go home when wars or famine finishes in their country of origin?

Oh nearly forgot, good evening William :mrgreen:

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:18 am

Hoboh wrote:
William the White wrote:

And this silly bitch!

Excuse me, but they are not legal in this country until they are granted asylum, they should be held in holding centers until their application has been processed and granted.

Excuse me - they are not illegal if they are asylum seekers... And who decides if they are kept in holding centres? Are you saying they are fleeing from captivity? Cos they are fleeing very slowly in a Premier Inn! Was it Cliff Morris who got em out?

Yes,Morris is responsible for Bolton's position on taking in asylum seekers and was proud to boast about it a while back.

Give me a reference - I'll happily concede if you are right.

So a thousand plus people extra places no burden on our local services or does HMG pay BUPA for their care?

I don't know what burden is being placed on what services. Neither do you. Are a lot of them ill? Do they have school age children? And where does 'a thousand plus' come from?

There are a great number of asylum seekers left to their own devices who simply disappear.

Since these are being housed in a local hotel does that seem very likely? They've not disappeared so far! And, incidentally, certainly much cheaper to house them here than in detention!

The up to 30 is being rumored to be actually up to 60.

The rumour I heard was it was nearly a million

Why do they never go home when wars or famine finishes in their country of origin?

What is the proportion? Do you have accurate and believable stats? Do you think 'never' might be an exaggeration?

Oh nearly forgot, good evening William :mrgreen:
Good evening, hoboh, always a pleasure to read your measured and considered contributions...

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:57 am

Yeah you're right Hoboh, feck off back to Syria Asylum seekers. I don't even know what it is you're seeking asylum from, I hear it's lovely over there this time of year. fecking Fabrice Muamba can feck off and all.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:09 am

Beefheart wrote:Yeah you're right Hoboh, feck off back to Syria Asylum seekers. I don't even know what it is you're seeking asylum from, I hear it's lovely over there this time of year. fecking Fabrice Muamba can feck off and all.
aye... just imagine how many tens of thousands of pounds THAT asylum-seeking family sucked out of our NHS in post death heart-support medical attention and ambulance staff... bloody leeches! I agree with Hoboh - send Muamba - and his resource-sucking family back to the DRC.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:15 am

Beefheart wrote:Yeah you're right Hoboh, feck off back to Syria Asylum seekers. I don't even know what it is you're seeking asylum from, I hear it's lovely over there this time of year. fecking Fabrice Muamba can feck off and all.
The feckin' Syrian people started all the shit in Syria hopping onto the 'Arab Spring'. Now let me think, just where has that been successful again?
It would suit the West to leave the lot of them alone, sooner or later they'd kill each other and we'd have no problems, what use is there trying to train a rabid dog to behave?
I'm sorry I don't do the shit that women and children are more important than men, they all are humans, they just make good propaganda in pictures.
Woman in the middle East have no one but themselves to blame for putting up with the sh*t they get dealt for years.
They come over here were they are protected by law yet still feel the need to do the male bidding tells you something.
You want people to go to Syria? I am going to shop you for enticing people :mrgreen:

Oh do feck off bish, one man who worked hard and had skill against thousands who probably cannot even write proper, I know you can be a sarcastic SOB but that takes the biscuit! And before you start he should (Muamba) to pay back for his education, after all our own have to pay.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:16 am

thebish wrote:
aye... just imagine how many tens of thousands of pounds THAT asylum-seeking family sucked out of our NHS in post death heart-support medical attention and ambulance staff... bloody leeches! I agree with Hoboh - send Muamba - and his resource-sucking family back to the DRC.
Quite frankly I'd expect Muamba was treated privately.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:28 am

Hoboh wrote:
Oh do feck off bish, one man who worked hard and had skill against thousands who probably cannot even write proper, I know you can be a sarcastic SOB but that takes the biscuit! And before you start he should (Muamba) to pay back for his education, after all our own have to pay.

hoboh - you can't escape it. you want asylum seekers to go home. you say we should not be responsible for them. YOU would have sent muamba's family straight home, would you not?

is your test now that we welcome asylum seekers as long as they work (BTW - we specifically actually don't let them work!) or have a skill and can "write proper" (sic). If so - that's very different from what you have said before.

In what sense have you paid for your education in a way that Muamba hasn't? :conf: