Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:50 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote: but more importantly the altered bars are not even out there yet, so how can anyone know that they've been 'ruined'.
Because when the yanks get involved with chocolate based products they, without fail, feck it up.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:01 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote: but more importantly the altered bars are not even out there yet, so how can anyone know that they've been 'ruined'.
Because when the yanks get involved with chocolate based products they, without fail, feck it up.
'spose so... I was pretty incensed when Marathons were renamed Snickers: Snickers! it makes them sound like something sophomores wear on their feet when playing baseball.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:17 pm

That the woman who is an ideal match as a donor is too busy to donate.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:That the woman who is an ideal match as a donor is too busy to donate.
I don't know the details, but assuming the donation will ultimately save a life? If so, what sort of world do we live in when someone is too busy to save a life? :(

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:29 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
'spose so... I was pretty incensed when Marathons were renamed Snickers: Snickers! it makes them sound like something sophomores wear on their feet when playing baseball.
I still call them snickers, opal fruits etc etc :D

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:That the woman who is an ideal match as a donor is too busy to donate.
I don't know the details, but assuming the donation will ultimately save a life? If so, what sort of world do we live in when someone is too busy to save a life? :(
If he doesn't have it, he'll die. His condition is that serious.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:23 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Well, the busy donor should be ashamed of themselves. Fingers crossed you can quickly find another donor.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:32 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:

Is that what she's said? Too busy? feck me. I sincerely hope you find another donor soon and that this woman never finds herself in your situation.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:

Is that what she's said? Too busy? feck me. I sincerely hope you find another donor soon and that this woman never finds herself in your situation.
That's what we were told before. He was due to go in on Saturday for conditioning, but as she is too busy she can't agree dates.

There is another one, but they didn't really want to use him, but I guess needs must.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:37 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
That's what we were told before. He was due to go in on Saturday for conditioning, but as she is too busy she can't agree dates.

There is another one, but they didn't really want to use him, but I guess needs must.
Blimey AG ... I suppose you have to know the full details to which we aren't privy but that's an amazing thing to read and I can't imagine what that must sound like to you & yours. I'd like to think I could overcome whatever else was going on.

I know I gave an employee a month off, on the Company, one time when asked.

But if there is one "ideal match" there should be others I guess. Keep on keeping on man.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:08 pm

Disgusted!!!
I simply cannot say no to any trials or research and that is of little insignificance compered to this!
Disgusted!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:26 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Disgusted!!!
I simply cannot say no to any trials or research and that is of little insignificance compered to this!
Disgusted!
What if the recipient was Syrian?
May the bridges I burn light your way

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:20 pm

Sat in the bar, and some numpty, a just signed in resident at the hotel, asks our barman for directions down to the Balti. K, the barman, explains the route, and the numpty goes "no, we're driving down".
Driving fxcking down! It's 200 yards maximum.
And this is the same cxnt who earlier was complaining that no seals were about off Gibraltar point in Skegness went he goes to look for them on his Jet ski!!! Of course they're not there, dick.
The general laziness, insensitivity, calculated obnoxiousness, thickness, and the me me me attitude of the average human resident of this planet is fxcking stunning.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:17 pm

I find that absolutely staggering. What sort of a person goes on the register, then when called upon is 'too busy'? feck me! Best of luck to you all mate and fingers crossed that another match comes up very, very soon.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
I find that absolutely staggering. What sort of a person goes on the register, then when called upon is 'too busy'? feck me! Best of luck to you all mate and fingers crossed that another match comes up very, very soon.
Our thoughts exactly.

There is another, but they weren't overly keen to use him, but this may be the only option.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:32 am

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/moto ... ar-BBmRAi4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just confirms what most people thought, stealth tax more than safety!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:19 pm

Former SNP leader Alex Salmond warned the Government it could face defeat over a new Syria vote, accusing ministers of putting forward “no credible argument” for British intervention.

"No-one, absolutely no-one, believes that diverting a few ageing Tornadoes from the strikes in Iraq to Syria is going to make any material difference to the military situation in Syria at the present moment,” Mr Salmond, who is also an MP, told Sky News’ Murnaghan programme.
That's a few more ageing Tornadoes than you would ever have if you went independent you Scottish nice person!
Who would be defending you?
Ah, NATO what will be your contribution to NATO? A few fried Mars bars and a set of fcuking bagpipes!!!
Sky News is scraping the bottom of the barrel if it needs Fat nice person Salmonds view on anything :twisted:
Sorry for the rant, I just hate that fcuking bloke with a passion.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Perhaps it's time we threw out our colonial baggage and stopped trying to pretend to be a crap European version of America, and stayed out of this kind of thing altogether?
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:27 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:Perhaps it's time we threw out our colonial baggage and stopped trying to pretend to be a crap European version of America, and stayed out of this kind of thing altogether?
Too right!

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:45 am

Yes. The use of chemical weapons is fine as long as it happens far away, preferably to people with brown faces.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.