Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:42 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Cold calls from financial services companies. They always start out as if they are your mate and they know you. They usually refuse to tell you what they want until they have finished talking bollocks for 15 minutes. Usually pension legislation has *just* changed in the UK - it must change on a daily basis :roll:

This time though, some Scottish cvnt started out with "we spoke last month and you asked me to call you back". I responded with "no you fecking didn't, I've never spoken to you before in my life and trust me, I don't ask cold calling spivs to call me...ever. Take me off your database and don't sell my info on". Before I could hit the end call button he wanted to know why I didn't want to receive any further calls! :roll:
Simple, in a broken voice indicate you 'no speak English' and keep repeating refugee, refugee!
It works.
I doubt anyone is going to fall for that with my name! I prefer to give them shit for the very fact they dare to assume I'm their mate because we share nationality. Wankers...

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:17 pm

I had some woman come up to in Paris trying it on, I pulled what I thought was my fail-safe "English - no speak no French" move; she pulls out a card in bloody English! I became Slovenian shortly after that.

As for the calls I just put the phone down, no time for getting shouty.

I do like the pretending to hate whatever chuggers are raising money for though, I will be stealing that! Bloody hate old people and sick animals.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:32 pm

Prufrock wrote:I had some woman come up to in Paris trying it on, I pulled what I thought was my fail-safe "English - no speak no French" move; she pulls out a card in bloody English! I became Slovenian shortly after that.

As for the calls I just put the phone down, no time for getting shouty.

I do like the pretending to hate whatever chuggers are raising money for though, I will be stealing that! Bloody hate old people and sick animals.
... pretending ???
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Prufrock wrote: I do like the pretending to hate whatever chuggers are raising money for though, I will be stealing that! Bloody hate old people and sick animals.
Was with my then boss walking through Stockport town centre once when we were aproached by this clipboard-waving, urchin-looking type with a sizeable 'Ban the Bomb' badge pinned to his lapel. "Good afternoon, Gents. Have you got a couple of moments spare for Greenpeace?". My gaffer looked him up and down before replying "Ban the bomb? I'd bomb your fecking boat".

That seemed to do the trick. :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:47 pm

If you don't want to give any money, just walk past in silence; when arms are grabbed or more intimidatory tactics are used just tell them to fxck off. That works.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:48 pm

I've just realised that this thread is populated by total amateur angricians... well - compared to this bloke!

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2015/05/18/dai ... nvenience/

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:41 pm

thebish wrote:I've just realised that this thread is populated by total amateur angricians... well - compared to this bloke!

Bravo.

.... & not even banned ??
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:54 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
thebish wrote:I've just realised that this thread is populated by total amateur angricians... well - compared to this bloke!

Bravo.

.... & not even banned ??
Am I reading this right? It was a 62 year old woman?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:56 pm

She's well right though, I hate the bloody robot machines, next off they will have us unpacking our goods before purchase!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:06 am

Hoboh wrote:

She's well right though, I hate the bloody robot machines, next off they will have us unpacking our goods before purchase!
I was just about to say "sounds like Hobes" :-)

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:23 am

Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

I was just about to say "sounds like Hobes" :-)
:lol:

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:45 am

The (violent criminal) trans woman with a 7-inch cock going to women's prison.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:10 am

jmjhb wrote:The (violent criminal) trans woman with a 7-inch cock going to women's prison.
you're angry cos you wanted her for yourself??

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:08 pm

jmjhb wrote:The (violent criminal) trans woman with a 7-inch cock going to women's prison.
Lowering standards again!!!!
I thought you used to need at least 9" before the female 'cons' would even begin to entertain them :shock:

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:56 pm

For a place that is supposed to be a major shopping destination, biggest shopping mall in the world etc etc...the shopping here ain't half depressing. I'm looking to buy a new camera, narrowed it down to a selection and headed out to have hands on with each of them to make a decision. Basically every shop sells the exact same selection at the exact same prices :roll: One particular (fairly major) brand is absent from every electronics retailer I can find, despite the importer stating it is available in several of them.

I've narrowed it down to 2 cameras, but one of them doesn't seen to exist here :evil:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:00 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:For a place that is supposed to be a major shopping destination, biggest shopping mall in the world etc etc...the shopping here ain't half depressing. I'm looking to buy a new camera, narrowed it down to a selection and headed out to have hands on with each of them to make a decision. Basically every shop sells the exact same selection at the exact same prices :roll: One particular (fairly major) brand is absent from every electronics retailer I can find, despite the importer stating it is available in several of them.

I've narrowed it down to 2 cameras, but one of them doesn't seen to exist here :evil:
Well that should take the worry out of choosing between the two then :D
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:For a place that is supposed to be a major shopping destination, biggest shopping mall in the world etc etc...the shopping here ain't half depressing. I'm looking to buy a new camera, narrowed it down to a selection and headed out to have hands on with each of them to make a decision. Basically every shop sells the exact same selection at the exact same prices :roll: One particular (fairly major) brand is absent from every electronics retailer I can find, despite the importer stating it is available in several of them.

I'm left with the more expensive one!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:09 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

Think of it like having to choose between buying a Tracy Emin or a Da Vinci, but they haven't imported any Emins
I'm left with the more expensive better one!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

Think of it like having to choose between buying a Tracy Emin or a Da Vinci, but they haven't imported any Emins
I'm left with the more expensive better one!
Lets hope so :D

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:21 pm

I am not actually angry today, but some Fruit'n'Nut cases have got themselves in a right lather:
some twitteranti wrote: One user Simon Barry wrote: "I hate Cadburys for changing the fruit and nut. Damn the American ownership ruining perfectly good sweets!"
Another, Ria Gregory, wrote: "Actually disgusted Cadbury's would think it's OK to put sultanas in Fruit and Nut."
which is very odd because Cadbury's are only adding 10% sultanas to their previous 100% raisin recipe as the fruit portion, but more importantly the altered bars are not even out there yet, so how can anyone know that they've been 'ruined'.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください