Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:50 pm

clapton is god wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:04 pm
Today my best friends 42yr old son was killed in Bolton. Its been a traumatic day. Two kids left without their dad, two parents lose their only son. And now, some 12hrs later, I find that some absolute disgusting c*nt filmed him whilst he was in his car dying immediately after the collision and the footage is doing the rounds on local social media. I am sickened like I have never been sickened before. If the parents get to see this it will destroy them. If I find the culprit.....
This is the chap killed by a drunk driver down by the car wash on TMR this morning I take it, Clappers. I too heard that it was the response of some sick 4ucker to get their phone out to film events also. Absolutely abhorrent beyond comprehension.
May the bridges I burn light your way

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:10 pm

So sorry to hear about your friend Clapton. Makes all else seem irrelevant when death occurs. R.I.P
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:24 am

Meanwhile, nearer home idiot/s torch the changing roooms at Hulton Lane as the world ponders the existence of more international idiots. The police, of course, will be powerless to stop these pxssed up, drugged nutters in yet another act of lunacy.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Truly awful scenes from Barcelona. Nephew number two returned home from there yesterday with his Scout group.

Once again though my question remains: What the actual feck goes on in someone's head when their instinctive reaction is to whip their phone out ahead of attending the injured and the dying. Absolute fecking scum.
May the bridges I burn light your way

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Why?

Even at my collective total of years I'm still struggling to understand just what the mind of terrorists tells them they will achieve by mowing down, blowing up, shooting, stabbing or assaulting in any way, people they've never even seen before, most of whom have no connections whatsoever with anything relating to them and many are just women and children? You'll tell me they're just mental, so why claim it is in the name of God who preaches charity and peace and says "Thou shalt not kill" ? Terrorism is lunacy at best, but even the worst sort has to have a reason in it somewhere. Behind it all are evil motivators who protect themselves and use others to carry out their attrocities. Surely even the most fanatical lunatics must sometimes ask themselves why? Do they imagine they are all going to become gentle loving creatures and all live happily ever after when they all meet up in their paradise? Do none of them ever ask "Why?"

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:02 am

Maybe it's the foreign policy of Catalunya
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:14 am

Prufrock wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:02 am
Which can be implemented/changed by driving a waggon into a crowd of innocent people?

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:22 am

It is because they are at war with the West. We are infidels, scum, pigs and we deserve to die.

The Muslim terrorists are willing to die for the cause because they are told that they will go to heaven with their 72 virgins. They cannot wait to die to be in paradise. They are eager and willing as long as they take out as many non-muslims as possible (well not followers of their perverse version of Islam anyway).

This is not the odd lone wolf. There are thousands of them in this country and across Europe. In France there are 15,000 individuals being tracked. British authorities and MI5 revealed they had 500 ongoing investigations into 3,000 individuals, with a further 20,000 having been "subjects of interest" in the past In Germany, it has been reported they had registered over 10,000 "radical Salafists" in 2017, double as many as had been registered by 2013. The Swedish Security Service said the number of Islamic extremists in Sweden had soared to "thousands" in 2017, up from 200 in 2010.

Since 2014, there have been around 40 terror attacks carried out by Muslims in Europe (including in France, United Kingdom, Turkey, Belgium, Germany, Russia, Sweden, Denmark and Spain) plus dozens of others stopped by Counter Terrorist Offices. It would be fantastic odds that all these terror attacks are being carried out by random Muslims and it not having anything to do with Islam.

There have been too many apologists saying it has nothing to do with religion. Nothing to do with Islam and these are not real Muslims. It has everything to with religion and in that I mean Islam. As far as these Islamic Terrorists are concerned they are the true Muslims as they lead their life as the Quran tells they to. Until people admit this, nothing will be achieved.

There is no stopping them (the terrorists) now. It is probably too late.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_I ... st_attacks
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:39 am

malcd1 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:22 am
It is because they are at war with the West. We are infidels, scum, pigs and we deserve to die.
The Muslim terrorists are willing to die for the cause because they are told that they will go to heaven with their 72 virgins. They cannot wait to die to be in paradise. They are eager and willing as long as they take out as many non-muslims as possible (well not followers of their perverse version of Islam anyway).
And thereby hangs the focus of my question ( which I know full well will never be answered anyway.) Religion itself is not to blame for these clowns, but the core unbalanced "leaders" who twist the Quran and use it to send (if your figures are correct) thousands of their "soldiers" ( read rag-tags living in squalor for many and with nothing to lose) out to die in the belief that beheading infidels will get them automatic entry into paradise. The 72 virgins promise is too ridiculous to comment on. In effect, it's no better explained then our own "God wills it" motivator dreamed up by kings and popes centuries ago to promote their own greed. At least we got wise somewhere along the line.....I think, (we only expect a free house, a wallet full of money and a Ford Focus) :wink:

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:00 am

I guess if it's all too late, we should just watch it unfold. I don't get the "apologist" bit, but I suppose in the internet age, every viewpoint needs some sort of derogatory tag. Body counts from the first gulf war were estimated at around 20-35,000 for Iraqi forces the second one conservative estimates are over 100,000 - some go much higher. Is it really any wonder they're at war with the West? If the situation was the other way around, you think you'd need religion to motivate you?

The IRA got to around 2,000 depending which statistics you believe or not. Eventually - many years after it ramped up, it slowed to a trickle - it took time and negotiation.

What's the answer you're proposing?

bedwetter2
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bedwetter2 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:46 am

malcd1 wrote:

This is not the odd lone wolf. There are thousands of them in this country and across Europe. In France there are 15,000 individuals being tracked. British authorities and MI5 revealed they had 500 ongoing investigations into 3,000 individuals, with a further 20,000 having been "subjects of interest" in the past In Germany, it has been reported they had registered over 10,000 "radical Salafists" in 2017, double as many as had been registered by 2013. The Swedish Security Service said the number of Islamic extremists in Sweden had soared to "thousands" in 2017, up from 200 in 2010.

Since 2014, there have been around 40 terror attacks carried out by Muslims in Europe (including in France, United Kingdom, Turkey, Belgium, Germany, Russia, Sweden, Denmark and Spain) plus dozens of others stopped by Counter Terrorist Offices. It would be fantastic odds that all these terror attacks are being carried out by random Muslims and it not having anything to do with Islam.

There have been too many apologists saying it has nothing to do with religion. Nothing to do with Islam and these are not real Muslims. It has everything to with religion and in that I mean Islam. As far as these Islamic Terrorists are concerned they are the true Muslims as they lead their life as the Quran tells they to. Until people admit this, nothing will be achieved.

I fear you are wasting your time, Malc. I remember pointing out over two years ago that 27 of 29 ongoing conflicts in the world involved muslims as the aggressor parties. The silence was deafening from the right-on apologists on here. They don't want to know as it may upset their 'liberal' sensitivities. The figure did not include terrorist attacks, by the way.

Clearly, there is far more support for terrorism and jihad from the general muslim populations in many western countries than is or will be admitted by governments. It is, as you say, probably too late to do much to eliminate the problem. Governments, including our own, could be seen as cowardly appeasers.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:03 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:14 am
Prufrock wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:02 am
Which can be implemented/changed by driving a waggon into a crowd of innocent people?

I think that went over your head...

I hope when these cvunts get to paradise, these 'virgins' turn out to be 26 stone men lining up to demolish these wankers' arseholes
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:46 pm

bedwetter2 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:46 am
malcd1 wrote:

I fear you are wasting your time, Malc. I remember pointing out over two years ago that 27 of 29 ongoing conflicts in the world involved muslims as the aggressor parties. The silence was deafening from the right-on apologists on here. They don't want to know as it may upset their 'liberal' sensitivities. The figure did not include terrorist attacks, by the way.

Clearly, there is far more support for terrorism and jihad from the general muslim populations in many western countries than is or will be admitted by governments. It is, as you say, probably too late to do much to eliminate the problem. Governments, including our own, could be seen as cowardly appeasers.
Always happy to hear your plan to solve it (or Malc's) or anyone else's for that matter.

When you're on about too late to sort it, didn't the first Muslims arrive in the UK around 500 years ago?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:46 pm
bedwetter2 wrote:
malcd1 wrote:

Always happy to hear your plan to solve it (or Malc's) or anyone else's for that matter.

When you're on about too late to sort it, didn't the first Muslims arrive in the UK around 500 years ago?
I suspect earlier than that in crusading times. After all Azeem came over to help Robin Hood in about 1195. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Just read that a terrorist has stabbed a 1 year old baby in a pram in Turku, Finald - 7 seriously injured
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Ivan the Terrible
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Ivan the Terrible » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
bedwetter2 wrote:
malcd1 wrote:

They'd have arrived sooner if our compadres in the Pyrenees at Roncevaux in 778 and our fellow Austrian and Hungarian heathens at Vienna in 1683 hadn't turned the violent vicious expansionist tossers back...

bedwetter2
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bedwetter2 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:17 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:05 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
bedwetter2 wrote:
malcd1 wrote:

I suspect earlier than that in crusading times. After all Azeem came over to help Robin Hood in about 1195. :wink:

Oh yes, I'd forgotten that. He was a good guy helping out Robin like that, wasn't he? Then everything must be all right after all.

bedwetter2
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bedwetter2 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:35 am

Worthy4England wrote:
bedwetter2 wrote:
malcd1 wrote:

Yes, of course. Over 3 million of them according to official figures of the time and they all had valid passports too.

I am not paid to sort it, nor do I have the authority to do so (just as well, I suppose, to all those Guardian readers out there) but it would be a start if every known suspect (at least 10,000 according to 'sources') was interned on a remote island, Rockall would be ideal (there's plenty of seabirds to eat although I expect the RSPB would have something to say) , and be subject to extreme vetting followed by withdrawal of visa or citizenship, whichever applies. I know all about the stateless person argument, but who cares? If any are prepared to recant, they could be helicoptered back to Glasgow - almost as bad as Rockall - and microchipped within an inch of their lives. I suspect there would be far less jihad recruits after the first wave of internment :mrgreen:

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:54 am

Extreme vetting? You listen to Trump too much. You either vet people properly and resource it, or you do as the government always does and either not resource it properly or outsource it and make your mates richer. Resulting in it being done badly.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:54 am

A good start would be to refuse anyone who went Jhiadding re-entry to the UK/EU, citizen or not and stop the dodgy NGO's from operating a ferry service. Shut down dodgy mosques, intern all hate preachers and regular searches of suspects premises and electronics, won't stop them all but it will get quite a few.