Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:57 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Bijou Bob wrote:What the feckity feck is it Spots??
What? The car, you mean?
It's a Skoda Fabia vRS, 07 special edition. The last of the markI vRSs. Deluxe interior, individually numbered (just a thousand made in the world), special metallic paintwork. But above and beyond it's been fully boy-racered: engine remap, composites and alloys inserted into bodywork to make the Decker as light as possible,the works, taking it from a mere 130 brake horsepower to above 170.
0-60 in about six seconds, top speed in the 160/70 mph region and no trouble getting there...
She's a beauty and a beast!
Sorry for your loss, though I wouldn't like to do top speed in a thing like that with a 1400 cc engine. My son's extremely expensive Tesla was rear-ended when he was stopped at a light when it was but a month old. It was repairable but heartbreaking. Worse if they write-off your pride and joy at a third its value. PS: I drive a Suzuki but I'm good in ice and snow
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:27 am

Being a clumsy xxxx

Took the dog out this morning, kicked a lump of loose ice and he chased it. Good game.
Kicked another and well, it wasn't loose. Staggered forward going down, jabbed my hands out to break my fall and went down with a bang removing a fair amount of skin on one hand and scraping and bruising the other on the jagged ice. Slight bruises on both knees and ribs hurt when I cough. Should be okay for the game as I've done limping on the spot and some practise coughing. Can't blame the weatherman, my own stupid clumsiness. Come on you..."cough...ouch"...Whites.. :(
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:45 am

Need to watch your hips at your age, Tango. Hope you're okay!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:16 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Being a clumsy xxxx

Took the dog out this morning, kicked a lump of loose ice and he chased it. Good game.
Kicked another and well, it wasn't loose. Staggered forward going down, jabbed my hands out to break my fall and went down with a bang removing a fair amount of skin on one hand and scraping and bruising the other on the jagged ice. Slight bruises on both knees and ribs hurt when I cough. Should be okay for the game as I've done limping on the spot and some practise coughing. Can't blame the weatherman, my own stupid clumsiness. Come on you..."cough...ouch"...Whites.. :(
I certainly know that scenario from intimate experience. Ouch!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
What? The car, you mean?
It's a Skoda Fabia vRS, 07 special edition. The last of the markI vRSs. Deluxe interior, individually numbered (just a thousand made in the world), special metallic paintwork. But above and beyond it's been fully boy-racered: engine remap, composites and alloys inserted into bodywork to make the Decker as light as possible,the works, taking it from a mere 130 brake horsepower to above 170.
0-60 in about six seconds, top speed in the 160/70 mph region and no trouble getting there...
Sorry for your loss, though I wouldn't like to do top speed in a thing like that with a 1400 cc engine. My son's extremely expensive Tesla was rear-ended when he was stopped at a light when it was but a month old. It was repairable but heartbreaking. Worse if they write-off your pride and joy at a third its value. PS: I drive a Suzuki but I'm good in ice and snow
The engine is a 1.9 turbo diesel, the same engine that was in the VW Bora.
Sorry to hear you're a Suzuki driver... bet it's not a crappy WagonR though! I've got you down as having more taste and savvy than that.

And I've got a two week wait for an appointment with the loss adjuster, although he sounded almost human over the phone.
Had a mechanic mate have a look: it'll need all the nearside panelling doing, the nearside wheel, suspension etc. That alone will require enough rebuild that I'll have to re-register the car...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:33 pm

clapton is god wrote:Need to watch your hips at your age, Tango. Hope you're okay!
Cheers Clapton I'm fine. One hand's cut and quite sore and my ribs are hurting a bit, but I'll be okay to play. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
What? The car, you mean?
The engine is a 1.9 turbo diesel, the same engine that was in the VW Bora.
Sorry to hear you're a Suzuki driver... bet it's not a crappy WagonR though! I've got you down as having more taste and savvy than that.

And I've got a two week wait for an appointment with the loss adjuster, although he sounded almost human over the phone.
Had a mechanic mate have a look: it'll need all the nearside panelling doing, the nearside wheel, suspension etc. That alone will require enough rebuild that I'll have to re-register the car...
My wife bought a Suzuki SX4 (I had no idea what a WagonR was but looked it up and it appears to be a box on wheels) about a month before Suzuki got out of the business of making cars. When I retired I sold my 8-year old Intrepid (3.5 litre engine) and we went with one car - the newish Suzuki. So I didn't buy it but I do drive it.... :oops:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Feckin marvellous!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eland.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Hoboh wrote:Feckin marvellous!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eland.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I thought you were in favour of this, though??? It wasn't that long ago that you were saying that Brits going abroad to do bad things with ISIS shouldn't be allowed back to Britain and that the country they wound up in should keep them????

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:02 pm

thebish wrote:
Hoboh wrote:Feckin marvellous!

I thought you were in favour of this, though??? It wasn't that long ago that you were saying that Brits going abroad to do bad things with ISIS shouldn't be allowed back to Britain and that the country they wound up in should keep them????
The lying bastard must have lived there until he was 8 or 9, who did he live with the feckin fairies?
At the tribunal, he said he had never lived in Zambia and had no friends, relatives or contacts there. He added he would have no employment, accommodation and prospects and would be forced to live on the streets.
Just a load of bollocks put together by some smarmy Human rights parasite and bish surely even you with your pedantic ways cannot compare a feckin criminal with a terrorist? :conf:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:53 pm

like it or not Hobes - we cannot really argue that other countries should have their crims back - but they can keep ours...

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:34 am

thebish wrote:like it or not Hobes - we cannot really argue that other countries should have their crims back - but they can keep ours...
I reckon 'our crims' in some places around the world would love to be in the UK except maybe those on the Costa Del Sol :mrgreen:
Anyway I thought we were working on our bad lads n lassies doing their time at HMP

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:25 pm

No wonder our education system is going to the dogs! Feckin liberal bastards :twisted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... aunts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:31 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... igner.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Took the f*cker long enough to find out what we already knew!

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:18 am

Hoboh wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... igner.html

Bridges should be built from either side.

I don't believe that they are.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:25 am

He's right... You think he's right... I think he's right... Why are you angry at someone saying something that's right?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:13 am

William the White wrote:

He's right... You think he's right... I think he's right... Why are you angry at someone saying something that's right?
Because he and his crew were busy at one time telling those of us who said it we were bigots and racist.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Hoboh wrote:
William the White wrote:

Because he and his crew were busy at one time telling those of us who said it we were bigots and racist.
Shouldn't you be filled with joy that he's seen the light? I mean, it's rare that anyone agrees with you.

But, given the chance I'd close every faith school in the country, starting with the christian one in the north east that teaches creationism.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 pm

Then In an equally rare event I agree with you :mrgreen:

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:15 pm

Hoboh wrote:Then In an equally rare event I agree with you :mrgreen: