Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by thebish » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:People stinking the place out with the sweet delicious smell of bacon butties, then eating them sat not three feet away from me as I'm about to have an apple.

Selfish bastards.
:D Agreed, can't beat a bacon buttie smell for craving one. Possibly the worlds nicest food...
you're fooling nobody Gooner Girl - you were NEVER just about to have an apple...

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:16 pm

thebish wrote:the rise of wanky radio speak..

it started with..

"at the top of the program" (NO! - at the START of the program)

now it's..

"we'll keep you across that story." (NO! - you won't - you will keep me up to date with that story)
Not forgetting the appearance of 'yer' as in 'here's XXX with yer news', ''here's XXX with yer weather'. Yes, I'm talking about you Phil Ferking Williams and Colin Cocking Murray. And while I'm at it, Murray, now is pronounced now, not noy. And Liverpool has two Os, not fifteen. Tossface!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:25 pm

anyone who is NOT Irish using the word "craick"

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:59 pm

thebish wrote:the rise of wanky radio speak..

it started with..

"at the top of the program" (NO! - at the START of the program)

now it's..

"we'll keep you across that story." (NO! - you won't - you will keep me up to date with that story)

also...

people who say laxasaisical - (yes - that's YOU Alan Green) instead of lackadaisical...
That started on Sky with them saying "at the top of the hour".

Yet another reason why Murdoch should be eradicated from the face of the planet.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:44 pm

thebish wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:People stinking the place out with the sweet delicious smell of bacon butties, then eating them sat not three feet away from me as I'm about to have an apple.

Selfish bastards.
:D Agreed, can't beat a bacon buttie smell for craving one. Possibly the worlds nicest food...
you're fooling nobody Gooner Girl - you were NEVER just about to have an apple...
Hmmmm, you know me too well Bish... :wink:

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:Muppets that park in the baby and child spaces in the supermarket when they have no child whatsoever with them, its chucking it down with rain and you have 2 screaming babies in the back...
I thought they were called 'parent and child' spaces; there's no age limit on them and as such I feel fundamentally entitled to park in them when running my 70 year old mother to the shops. :wink:
Ditto.

Oh, & you know, at peak hourss they offer a degree of sense. At 8pm at night I feel fully in my rights to park in the effing things (not disabled). The shop's nearest 2100 spaces are empty at that time.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 am

bobo the clown wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:Muppets that park in the baby and child spaces in the supermarket when they have no child whatsoever with them, its chucking it down with rain and you have 2 screaming babies in the back...
I thought they were called 'parent and child' spaces; there's no age limit on them and as such I feel fundamentally entitled to park in them when running my 70 year old mother to the shops. :wink:
Ditto.

Oh, & you know, at peak hourss they offer a degree of sense. At 8pm at night I feel fully in my rights to park in the effing things (not disabled). The shop's nearest 2100 spaces are empty at that time.
and... the kids shoudl be in bed...

I parked in one at about 11pm once - and got glared at by a woman with a 2yr old child...

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Cancelling pet insurance and two weeks later the dog looks like he will need a leg op - not much fun for a three legged dog esp as its the only one he has left at the back.

Oh and back to shopping, stupid parents letting their kiddies pay at the counter when there is a huge queue and the kid makes a meal of it.
My dog (proper 57) had his anal glands emptied once and yes the smell is something to behold!!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:34 pm

There is absolutely no need for parent child spaces whatsoever. Its perfectly possible to get a child in and out of a car in a normal sized space.

Of course they were invented for all the 4x4 driving mums who can't park in a normal space.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:There is absolutely no need for parent child spaces whatsoever. Its perfectly possible to get a child in and out of a car in a normal sized space.

Of course they were invented for all the 4x4 driving mums who can't park in a normal space.
amen!

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:45 pm

And usually take hours reversing know full well when they come back they have to get to the boot and now can't cos the reversed in and can't get the trolley round to the back of the car.
My dog (proper 57) had his anal glands emptied once and yes the smell is something to behold!!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Raven wrote:And usually take hours reversing know full well when they come back they have to get to the boot and now can't cos the reversed in and can't get the trolley round to the back of the car.
Very good point. I've often wondered why people bother reversing into those spaces, there is absolutely no point. Whats worse is when all the parent child spaces are taken so they come with their big cars that they can't drive and park across two or even three spaces in a car park with limited space as it is. Then when you complain they tell you its cos "they've got kiddies and need the room".

No it ain't love, its because you're driving a car you can't control and can't park.

Worse still is when they double park and block entire roads picking their offspring up from school. Yes I know little Tommy is finishing at 3.30 but that does not give you the right to park right in front and block the public highway whilst you "nip in".
:whack:

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:58 pm

thebish wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:There is absolutely no need for parent child spaces whatsoever. Its perfectly possible to get a child in and out of a car in a normal sized space.

amen!
As per you two have missed the point by miles.
There is enough room in normal spaces, agreed. But small kids are not going to care about ramming their door into the nice new car parked adjacent. The parent/child spaces are as much for other car park users as the parent/child users.
Businesswoman of the year.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Well than, that's a problem with parenting, not parking
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Oh, and nice to see that PC bishop can be a male chauvinist when it suits after all. Welcome to the club.
Businesswoman of the year.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:18 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:Oh, and nice to see that PC bishop can be a male chauvinist when it suits after all. Welcome to the club.
eh?? you had a bad night Crazy?? :conf:

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:21 pm

boltonboris wrote:Well than, that's a problem with parenting, not parking
Indeed. If the kid is small enough or not sensible enough to be able to open the door carefully then the parent should do it for them.

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Ignorant bast parents who can't teach their kids to open car doors properly then :)

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Raven wrote:Ignorant bast parents who can't teach their kids to open car doors properly then :)
the kids for whom those spaces are intended are usually strapped in and behind childlocks - they have no chance of opening the door!

the people who open car doors and bash my car most are OLD PEOPLE!

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:44 pm

People who drive.