Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:18 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Who's going to tell him ^??

We could send a message by drone......
Tell me what? (you can still deliver by drone, licence not approved yet, gun not bought)... or you can send vape signals from the next hill (so long as you're not in the pub), but, "Tell me what"???
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:01 pm

clapton is god wrote:^ I felt exactly the same listening to the news last night, and my immediate, rather simplistic, answer was for the government to nationalise that particular plant and become the employers. They could if needed stockpile the product until a better price could be realised but the savings made in all the benefit payments would go some way to financing the deal. They'll never do it, of course, probably against EU rules, but one solution.
it seems Jezza totally agrees with you...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nor ... ar_twitter

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:27 am

8 roads completely closed on the 1 mile trip to the motorway. Some with signs, most not. Took best part of an hour to do a 10 mile trip. Oh and Bury is a fecking mare.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:04 pm

Worthy4England wrote:8 roads completely closed on the 1 mile trip to the motorway. Some with signs, most not. Took best part of an hour to do a 10 mile trip. Oh and Bury is a fecking mare.

Could you be a bit more specific please, Owd Lad? I need to get over to Fairfield in an hour or so.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:29 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:8 roads completely closed on the 1 mile trip to the motorway. Some with signs, most not. Took best part of an hour to do a 10 mile trip. Oh and Bury is a fecking mare.

Could you be a bit more specific please, Owd Lad? I need to get over to Fairfield in an hour or so.
Not seen any airspace restrictions mate, so you and the chopper should be okay.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:47 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:

Sorry mate - wasn't online...A580 towards Manchester, B5232 Newearth Road, A575 Walkden Road (can't access the Lancs towards Manchester, Old Clough Lane, M60 slow towards anywhere because of the 17 miles of fecking cones. A6 near Wardley (now looks to be back open)

To add to the woe, picked up a ticket in Bury, nearly managed to burn down the new Roller rink, and just got home when got a call saying No 1 son had got a crack on the head, could we go and pick him up...

Can't wait for Monday.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

Sorry mate - wasn't online...A580 towards Manchester, B5232 Newearth Road, A575 Walkden Road (can't access the Lancs towards Manchester, Old Clough Lane, M60 slow towards anywhere because of the 17 miles of fecking cones. A6 near Wardley (now looks to be back open)

To add to the woe, picked up a ticket in Bury, nearly managed to burn down the new Roller rink, and just got home when got a call saying No 1 son had got a crack on the head, could we go and pick him up...

Can't wait for Monday.
How weird, the M60 was fine yesterday, not a cone in sight. In fact the only hassle I had was about a million vehicles backed up on the Blackburn turn off from M66 which slowed the outside lane very briefly down to 50mph. Traffic is a strange thing, I think you've fallen foul of the roadwork fairies - it's because they don't like 'going forwards', against their nature.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:02 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

Can't wait for Monday.
How weird, the M60 was fine yesterday, not a cone in sight. In fact the only hassle I had was about a million vehicles backed up on the Blackburn turn off from M66 which slowed the outside lane very briefly down to 50mph. Traffic is a strange thing, I think you've fallen foul of the roadwork fairies - it's because they don't like 'going forwards', against their nature.
I reversed all the way...

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Cheers, Chaps. I'll go round over the tops.

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Corporate Wankiness Alert:

Bought something from 'Yellow Bulldog Ltd' on Amazon Marketplace and received this e-mail:

'First let me congratulate you on a job well done. You've gone and bought yourself something fantastic. We salute you.

We're boxing up the goodness, sealing it with a kiss and it will be on the way to you soon. We will of course drop you an email the second after we high five each other when we've popped it in the post. '

:conf:

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:04 pm

Beefheart wrote:Corporate Wankiness Alert:

Bought something from 'Yellow Bulldog Ltd' on Amazon Marketplace and received this e-mail:

'First let me congratulate you on a job well done. You've gone and bought yourself something fantastic. We salute you.

We're boxing up the goodness, sealing it with a kiss and it will be on the way to you soon. We will of course drop you an email the second after we high five each other when we've popped it in the post. '

Clever marketing. You paased it on.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:21 pm

WTF! Wouldn't touch a shower of **** like that again with a barge pole!

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:37 am

c*nts

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:09 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:

Clever marketing. You paased it on.
You'll be doing the Shake n Vac, next. :)

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:11 am

I'm putting the freshness back as we speak!
After I woke up to a beautiful morning
But then realised I'd better not Breathe Deep
due to the passing Vorsprung durch technik
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:33 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:I'm putting the freshness back as we speak!
:lol: :lol:

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:02 pm

It's VWs you should avoid inhaling. Or are Audis now as bad?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
They're the same fing, more or less.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:25 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
They're the same fing, more or less.
I suppose so, since VW owns Audi they probably used the same emission cheat.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:44 pm

A Man. And a Woman. A dog. And fleas. And the fxcking internet.

For ages some of us thought our neck of the wood was the epicentre of a flea infestation. It turns out it is. Every time I treat my dog and her fleas clear up than no sooner does she get them again. Except when she was in Scotland. And when she was in Italy. And when my m-i-l looked after her when I was in hospital. Flea free then.
Anyway, chatting just now with a bloke whose dog is regularly in the pub and I noticed his dog was crawling with the little fxckers. To cut a long story short he claimed they treated her, but it turns out his missus read an internet forum thread that said the stuff you put on animals for fleas is based on WW2 nerve agents and Tea tree oil is just as effective.
Tea Tree Fxcking Oil. :roll:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください