Anyone fancy a pint before the game against Brum!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Anyone fancy a pint before the game against Brum!

Post by Sir Nut » Tue May 04, 2010 10:48 am

Anyone fancy a few bevys in a pub around the ground, id like to meet a few people on here for football chat, i tried doing this on Burnden aces but a few of them come out with the thug word. Im not like this at all and go to Bolton to watch football not to fight unless it comes to me obviously, anyone fancy a quick en before the game or after?

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Tue May 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Only if you'll come in the only "I heart Megson" t-shirt in the Greater Manchester area

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Tue May 04, 2010 8:18 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:Only if you'll come in the only "I heart Megson" t-shirt in the Greater Manchester area
Im after a beer not a date.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Tue May 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Will you be wearing any specific clothing so we can identify you with?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue May 04, 2010 8:49 pm

In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue May 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Wed May 05, 2010 9:27 am

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass, you're anti-SKD bile wouldn't go down well after a skinful.

I think the regulars on here meet up at the game in a certain pub, if you ask nicely, they might invite you along.

Are you bringing your dad? :wink:
Troll and proud of it.

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Wed May 05, 2010 9:43 am

as wrote:Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass, you're anti-SKD bile wouldn't go down well after a skinful.

I think the regulars on here meet up at the game in a certain pub, if you ask nicely, they might invite you along.

He would probably come along aswell as a mate of mine. Listen AS most of them without wiki and the internet would stutter in the first 15 mins and the '' SKD bile wouldnt go down well after a skinfull''n comment is all keyboard warrior crap. Why wouldnt it go down well, because you cant defend the stump?

If i ask nicely? im inviting people if theres no offers then thats no problem. Id just like to see that some of the posters on here go to the games, im not saying everyone!

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Wed May 05, 2010 9:45 am

bobo the clown wrote:Image
You are a very strange kid, to even find a picture like that is very very wierd. I can tell you spend 90% of your life on the internet.

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Wed May 05, 2010 9:48 am

jaffka wrote:Will you be wearing any specific clothing so we can identify you with?
Probably my Bolton shirt with my Bolton tattoo showing on my left arm, if its cold ill have a hat on if its warm i wont. If i knew how to post a picture up i would.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Wed May 05, 2010 10:59 am

Sir Nut wrote:
You are a very strange kid, to even find a picture like that is very very wierd. I can tell you spend 90% of your life on the internet.
Kid ? .... bless you.

It's from the Ribena Adverts I think.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed May 05, 2010 11:07 am

bobo the clown wrote:Kid ? .... bless you.
Made me laugh too.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Wed May 05, 2010 11:11 am

bobo the clown wrote:
Sir Nut wrote:
Kid ? .... bless you.

Is it one of the Weather Girls?
Sto ut Serviam

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed May 05, 2010 11:40 am

Bonkers as Sir Nut might seem to be on other parts of the forum,

in this thread he is simply asking if anyone wants to meet up for a drink and discover the real Sir Nut and the real Sir Nut's Dad.

to my mind - this actually gives him a bit more cred, rather than less, as he seems prepared to meet and talk footie face-to-face and get to know people.

were I coming to the game (which I am not) - then the chances are I'd accept his offer - people are not always as they come across on the interweb... of course, he might be exactly as he comes across - but even then there'd not be much lost as a drink before the game is not a lifetime's commitment to friendship and sharing a bed....

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Wed May 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Sir Nut wrote:
as wrote:Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass, you're anti-SKD bile wouldn't go down well after a skinful.

He would probably come along aswell as a mate of mine. Listen AS most of them without wiki and the internet would stutter in the first 15 mins and the '' SKD bile wouldnt go down well after a skinfull''n comment is all keyboard warrior crap. Why wouldnt it go down well, because you cant defend the stump?

If i ask nicely? im inviting people if theres no offers then thats no problem. Id just like to see that some of the posters on here go to the games, im not saying everyone!
It wouldn't go down well, as it's complete b**locks.

We get a bloke on a free, he arrived a broken man (according to sunbed) and he's still here 8 years later after scoring over 50 PL goals, he's bloodied the noses of West Ham, Spurs and countless others..........not that I want to turn this into another SKD thread or anything. But, if you were wondering, I could defend him all day whilst picking holes in your lame arguments.

Anyway, I'll be out and about, but doubt after a session on the Thatchers in Man & Scythe and Blue Boar, I seriously doubt I'll be asking people if they're Sir Nut, as I'll be too drunk to stand :wink:
Troll and proud of it.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 pm

thebish wrote: ... were I coming to the game (which I am not) - then the chances are I'd accept his offer ....
Bish, that does have a ring of " ... I'm not racist, but ...." about it.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed May 05, 2010 1:25 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
thebish wrote: ... were I coming to the game (which I am not) - then the chances are I'd accept his offer ....
Bish, that does have a ring of " ... I'm not racist, but ...." about it.

maybe! :wink:

lots of my best friends have met SirNut for a drink!

Puskas
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Puskas » Wed May 05, 2010 1:30 pm

CAPSLOCK wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Sir Nut wrote:
Kid ? .... bless you.

Is it one of the Weather Girls?
Yes.

Charlton's daughter.

You can see what playing for the Rags does to your genes.
"People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

Sir nuts Dad
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir nuts Dad » Wed May 05, 2010 3:33 pm

No i wont be coming with him and A.S. I have seen your posts you culdn't pick holes in a sieve. On the subject of KD hopefully he will go to Blackburn in the summer and play for his dad.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed May 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Sir nuts Dad wrote:No i wont be coming with him and A.S. I have seen your posts you culdn't pick holes in a sieve. On the subject of KD hopefully he will go to Blackburn in the summer and play for his dad.

now we have Sir Nut's dad here on the forum - and KD's dad at Blackburn.... which is the most credible?