Anyone fancy a pint before the game against Brum!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Wed May 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Sir Nut wrote:Cant believe theres 100's of posters on here and not one has accepted to meet me for a friendly pint. Some of you must go to the game.............. surely.
Aye - I'll be there. Busy boy though me so won't have time for a drink. I'll be there in spirit x

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Wed May 05, 2010 6:15 pm

jimbo wrote:
Sir Nut wrote:Cant believe theres 100's of posters on here and not one has accepted to meet me for a friendly pint. Some of you must go to the game.............. surely.
Aye - I'll be there. Busy boy though me so won't have time for a drink. I'll be there in spirit x
Not even 15 mins? A quick pint on me?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed May 05, 2010 6:24 pm

There's just an outside possibility that they might believe that the conversation would only have one or two topic areas for discussion. Namely.

Coyle - he's shite
Megson - he's ace
Davies - he's shite
Allardyce - not nearly as good as Megson

I would be surprised if most the folks on here weren't in Scotts at some point before the match...

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Wed May 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
There's just an outside possibility that they might believe that the conversation would only have one or two topic areas for discussion. Namely.

Coyle - he's shite
Megson - he's ace
Davies - he's shite

I would be surprised if most the folks on here weren't in Scotts at some point before the match...
Im going to a football match meeting a football fan of Bolton wanderers im also a fan of Bolton Wanderers, what else are we going to discuss apart from Bolton Wanderers? We could tyalk about the internet and where you get all these dodgy pictures from, listen worthy, if someone has a valid constructive point against my point im all ears but hardly anyone does it, its all your in a straight jacket bollocks which is quite clever, they cant debate with me so they throw abuse at me to get involved.

edit* where are you on match days?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed May 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Sir Nut wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

Coyle - he's shite
Megson - he's ace
Davies - he's shite

Im going to a football match meeting a football fan of Bolton wanderers im also a fan of Bolton Wanderers, what else are we going to discuss apart from Bolton Wanderers? We could tyalk about the internet and where you get all these dodgy pictures from, listen worthy, if someone has a valid constructive point against my point im all ears but hardly anyone does it, its all your in a straight jacket bollocks which is quite clever, they cant debate with me so they throw abuse at me to get involved.

I think there's been plenty of valid (and constructive) points raised against some of your points - you appear to be less than all ears to them.

If I have plenty of time before games I go into my local and then into Scotts. If not I drive and head straight into the ground.

Sir Nut
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sir Nut » Wed May 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Sir Nut wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

Coyle - he's shite
Megson - he's ace
Davies - he's shite

I think there's been plenty of valid (and constructive) points raised against some of your points - you appear to be less than all ears to them.

If I have plenty of time before games I go into my local and then into Scotts. If not I drive and head straight into the ground.
I read then if i have a defence i will post it then because i defend my view i get attacked from all angles by everyone = / its quite amazing really. Ill nip in scotts bar before the game if some tells me how to post my picture up on here. Ill post one or send you a picture so you know who i am.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 pm

If your going to be in Scotts Bar, how about you wear a placard proclaiming that you are Sir Nut.

We can then in turn approach you to pay homage to an apostle of Megson and rejoice in the chant of Davies is Sh*t.

:D

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Thu May 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Sir Nut's granddad :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll pop in Scotts, Nutter. Although does the conversation have to be just about football, as lads on the pop tend to talk about other things too, like women, for example?

So send a pic and I'll know who you are.
Troll and proud of it.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Thu May 06, 2010 6:30 pm

as wrote:So send a pic and I'll know who you are.
I bet he's got red hair! 8)
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Dutch Amos
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dutch Amos » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Sir Nut wrote:
If i ask nicely? im inviting people if theres no offers then thats no problem. Id just like to see that some of the posters on here go to the games, im not saying everyone!
Good to see youre still talkin bollocks on here Sir Nut.

Didn't you arrange to meet Big Sharps outside the club shop for a fight and didn't turn up?

And didn't you once get caught posting on Burnden Aces during a home game?

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Dutch Amos wrote:
Sir Nut wrote:
If i ask nicely? im inviting people if theres no offers then thats no problem. Id just like to see that some of the posters on here go to the games, im not saying everyone!
Good to see youre still talkin bollocks on here Sir Nut.

Didn't you arrange to meet Big Sharps outside the club shop for a fight and didn't turn up?

And didn't you once get caught posting on Burnden Aces during a home game?
So did Big Sharps turn up ready to rumble? Oh, FFS!

And do you think we want anything to do with this bollocks?

Not a great start, Dutch. Why don't you take it to another playground?

Dutch Amos
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dutch Amos » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 pm

William the White wrote:

sorry but they hurt me on BA and sir nut was another doing the online bullying. I once wrote a suicide note.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Dutch Amos wrote:
William the White wrote:

sorry but they hurt me on BA and sir nut was another doing the online bullying. I once wrote a suicide note.

if you can get "hurt" on a fans forum - then you're probably taking the internet wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too seriously and should probably do summat else.