24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
Always hopeful
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: Sat in the back bedroom.

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by Always hopeful » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:02 pm

^ :conf:
Hope is what keeps us going.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 15355
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:42 pm
Location: Vagantes numquam erramus

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by Lord Kangana » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:09 pm

KeyserSoze wrote:New England will win, everyone will want to punch tom brady in the face and people will still be wondering how on god's earth Seattle got to the Superbowl after being absolutely shite.

You say everyone...

but surely I'd have be aware of someone's existence before I want to punch them, no?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

a1
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3427
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:11 pm

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by a1 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:06 pm

he's married to this person if you want an excuse..

his ex was the bird from the "i robot" film if you need another

i'd embed pictures, but CFL CBA

#SpyGate2: DeflateGateboogaloo

# 18-1

#RussellWilsonDoesntLose

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12756
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:17 pm

a1 wrote:he's married to this person if you want an excuse..

his ex was the bird from the "i robot" film if you need another

i'd embed pictures, but CFL CBA

#SpyGate2: DeflateGateboogaloo

# 18-1

#RussellWilsonDoesntLose
Moynahan was his ex-girlfriend and mother of his child, but not ex-wife. Why does the CFL CBA prevent embedding pictures?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

a1
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3427
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:11 pm

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by a1 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:42 pm

that's a Joke ;- CFL = the canadian football league acronym , jokingly crossed out and replaced with CBA which means ' carnt be arsed (to embed pictures of both women) ' .

also slightly apropos(sp?) CBA also stands for Collective Bargaining Agreement , Continental Basketball Association , etc

i was being what the kids call "meta"

furthermore 'carnt be arsed' is slightly vulgar slang for ' cannot be bothered' , dunno if canada being too close to the states has watered down the exposure to commonwealth idioms , if that bit also needs explaining.

The embedding pictures feature on here works ok though.
Last edited by a1 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12756
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:01 pm

a1 wrote:that's a Joke ;- CFL = the canadian football league acronym , jokingly crossed out and replaced with CBA which means ' carnt be arsed (to embed pictures of both women) ' .

also slightly apropos(sp?) CBA also stands for Collective Bargaining Agreement , Continental Basketball Association , etc

i was being what the kids call "meta"

furthermore 'carnt be arsed' is slightly vulgar slang for ' cannot be bothered' , dunno if canada being too close to the states has watered down the exposure to commonwealth idioms , if that bit also needs explaining.

the embedding pictures feature on here works ok though.


IC. Well the CFL CBA is the Canadian Football League Collective Bargaining Agreement as far a we Canadians are concerened. Hence my confusion.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

a1
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3427
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:11 pm

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by a1 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
IC. Well the CFL CBA is the Canadian Football League Collective Bargaining Agreement as far a we Canadians are concerened. Hence my confusion.
hahaha, that was totally unintentional.

http://theweek.com/articles/467123/10-a ... e-meanings" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"attitude, integrity, dependability, and service"

i couldve used the ^H^H^H thing to imply a hasty deletion, but even less folk know what that is..

just found out what its called while i were trying to remember whether the circumflex goes before or after the H https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epanorthosis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

like an episode of QI this, 'cept less smug

KeyserSoze
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1874
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by KeyserSoze » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:19 pm

So the Pats win in quite beautiful style. Seattle look like they might have done it near the end, pulling off a miraculous/lucky play, before deciding to pass the ball instead of run it from one yard out. Schadenfreude :lol:

Image
#Jesuispratley

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12756
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:42 pm

One of the best ever finishes. Spectacular plays and, in the end, heart stopping stuff. I don't know who called the play on the interception but it did not turn out well.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

KeyserSoze
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1874
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by KeyserSoze » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:47 pm

It just doesn't make sense. You have one of the best running backs ever, and you're a yard out on 2nd down. Obviously hindsight is wonderful, but come on...at least it shut up the smug seahawks fans.

still, the dancing sharks were fun as well.
#Jesuispratley

a1
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3427
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:11 pm

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by a1 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:13 pm

he's not doin' this now

Image

still dont get why they were being to clever for their own good, they'd just been jammy as F with the tyree-esque catch about 10 seconds before, coulda tried a QB sneak or summat on one of the downs, they couldve shouted for me and i'dve had a go.

'first and inches'

"i know, i'll hail mary it after a play action pass, if they dont work a fake field goal , then finally a onside pooch punt to one of the flankers" , "john ryan's gonna be a hero"

:/

KeyserSoze
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1874
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by KeyserSoze » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:15 pm

Image
#Jesuispratley

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12756
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:28 pm

The general consensus is that Left Shark was drunk.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

User avatar
Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 12756
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am
Location: Montreal, Canada

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:32 pm

a1 wrote:he's not doin' this now

Image

still dont get why they were being to clever for their own good, they'd just been jammy as F with the tyree-esque catch about 10 seconds before, coulda tried a QB sneak or summat on one of the downs, they couldve shouted for me and i'dve had a go.

'first and inches'

"i know, i'll hail mary it after a play action pass, if they dont work a fake field goal , then finally a onside pooch punt to one of the flankers" , "john ryan's gonna be a hero"

:/
You are not alone. Generally people are undecided whether it was the worst call in Superbowl history or the worst call in the history of American football.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

KeyserSoze
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1874
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by KeyserSoze » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:35 pm

KeyserSoze wrote:Image
Snoop dogg was saying he was one of the sharks. If that's the case he was probably something other than drunk.
#Jesuispratley

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 24885
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:42 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:You are not alone. Generally people are undecided whether it was the worst call in Superbowl history or the worst call in the history of American football.
No Sir. Generally, people couldn't give two hoots. Some people may well be undecided...

a1
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3427
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:11 pm

Re: 24....39....42....HUT! HUT!

Post by a1 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:45 pm

i thought that half time show with the sharks was a wizbit tribute, half expected paul daniels to come out going "ha-ha this-a-way..."

:/

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests