Banned Forum Members You'd Like To See Back

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BwfcDan
Reliable
Reliable

Banned Forum Members You'd Like To See Back

Post by BwfcDan » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Pretty bored... So anyway, if you had a chance to bring back 'One' banned poster on here? Who would it be and why?

I'll start off.... I'd choose Batman, made the forum tick in my opinion... :grin:
"Im a big fish in a small pond"... "Your not a big fish! Your not even a fish!"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Banned Forum Members You'd Like To See Back

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Given that most banned folk have been banned for either

a) winding every fecker up

b) winding the mods up and causing them ten shades if shite

c) were complete bell-end cheeses from other clubs with nowt better to do on a wet Wednesday

I'll stick with the mods view.

So none of 'em thanks.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:16 pm

BwfcDan wrote:Pretty bored... So anyway, if you had a chance to bring back 'One' banned poster on here? Who would it be and why?

I'll start off.... I'd choose Batman, made the forum tick in my opinion... :grin:
that'd cause him a bit of a problem.....

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:17 pm

thebish wrote:
BwfcDan wrote:Pretty bored... So anyway, if you had a chance to bring back 'One' banned poster on here? Who would it be and why?

post overload?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:20 pm

thebish wrote:

I should co-co.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
thebish wrote:

I should co-co.
It's a snow job.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:09 am

Bru-know what you're getting tho.....
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:15 am

I'm mostly in favour of the pretty moderate response mods take to even the most problematic posters.

That said, i'd be a totally shit mod... I'd find it hard to ban anyone at all...

But I wasn't unhappy to see the end of Sir Nut. All of the rest - with the exception of misbehaving and unwitty opposition fans - I was content to share this space with.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:55 am

Just to set the record straight on Sir Nut. He has not been permanently banned. He received a one month ban, which was lifted on the due date. He has not been back since.

His choice.

The relatively small number of members who have received permanent bans received them for good reasons. They won't be coming back.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:12 am

Mitch Caine. I always wondered whether the millions he won in the lottery brought him happiness.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:14 am

Mich wasn't permanently banned either.

These sorts of threads are unfair and pointless BTW.
Businesswoman of the year.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:27 am

Sorry and I wasn't being serious but I think you know that. :twisted:

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:35 am

seanworth wrote:Sorry and I wasn't being serious but I think you know that. :twisted:
:D
Anyway he used the lottery money to start a new life in Thailand. I think he runs a bar out there....
Businesswoman of the year.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:13 am

CrazyHorse wrote:
seanworth wrote:Sorry and I wasn't being serious but I think you know that. :twisted:
Anyway he used the lottery money to start a new life in Thailand. I think he runs a bar out there....

Is he the one with the 12 year old boy in him?

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:19 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:

Is he the one with the 12 year old boy in him?
No that's me.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:21 am

Oh and thanks for the warning. Maybe that's why i don't venture out that much anymore especially to foreign owned establishments. Natasha must be heartbroken with Mich abandoning her for younger and better looking women who might not exactly be women.

Cheese
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Cheese » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:31 am

I was permanently banned under a previous pseudonym because I dared to debate the merits (or otherwise) of religion with a certain moderator. At no point did I use any foul language, personal insults, or anything else that might be deemed 'bannable' behaviour. I emailed said moderator asking for an explanation, but never recieved a reply. That was a couple of years ago, and I wasnt a particularly prolific poster anyway, although I had made nearly 700 posts. It was pretty pathetic really. He basically threw his toys out of the pram because I questioned his beliefs.

Anyway, I would have liked that username to be reinstated, but my communications were ignored, so I'll just stick with this one now.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:39 am

Cheese wrote:I was permanently banned under a previous pseudonym because I dared to debate the merits (or otherwise) of religion with a certain moderator. At no point did I use any foul language, personal insults, or anything else that might be deemed 'bannable' behaviour. I emailed said moderator asking for an explanation, but never recieved a reply. That was a couple of years ago, and I wasnt a particularly prolific poster anyway, although I had made nearly 700 posts. It was pretty pathetic really. He basically threw his toys out of the pram because I questioned his beliefs.

Anyway, I would have liked that username to be reinstated, but my communications were ignored, so I'll just stick with this one now.
:whack: :crazy:

Dear Mr Wensleydale,
. . Don't you think that mail is just a little like a bomber taunting the X-Ray people at an airport that they missed him ??

b-t-c
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Cheese
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Cheese » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:45 am

bobo the clown wrote:
Cheese wrote:I was permanently banned under a previous pseudonym because I dared to debate the merits (or otherwise) of religion with a certain moderator. At no point did I use any foul language, personal insults, or anything else that might be deemed 'bannable' behaviour. I emailed said moderator asking for an explanation, but never recieved a reply. That was a couple of years ago, and I wasnt a particularly prolific poster anyway, although I had made nearly 700 posts. It was pretty pathetic really. He basically threw his toys out of the pram because I questioned his beliefs.

:whack: :crazy:

Dear Mr Wensleydale,
. . Don't you think that mail is just a little like a bomber taunting the X-Ray people at an airport that they missed him ??

b-t-c
Possibly. I could just be making it up though.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:56 am

so you like to tell us at every opportunity... :zzz: