Today I'm happy about......

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:14 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Passed my final AAT level 3 exam :oyea: , 3/4rs of the way to being fully qualified. Well done AH junior.
Well in, Dan :oyea:

Your recent absence on here suggests you worked hard for it
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Always hopeful
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Always hopeful » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:34 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:Passed my final AAT level 3 exam :oyea: , 3/4rs of the way to being fully qualified. Well done AH junior.

Well done Dan. You know your next exam's just around the corner?
Hope is what keeps us going.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Third time's a charm. Well done - persistence pays.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Good news, Dan. It sounds as though you are now understanding what you're doing rather than learning by rote. Congratulations and all the best for the final rounds.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:45 am

Always hopeful wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

Well done Dan. You know your next exam's just around the corner?
Probably not till January at least
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:23 pm

conquered Snowdon on my bike at the weekend! or more importantly, Survived the descent down Rangers! top day out.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:56 am

Just saw a Facebook typo that made me really happy! Some Asian lad had commented on a post about a road accident death and how it was sad that so many people were leaving their condolences when thousands were dying in Palestine. Someone replied,

"What the f*ck has palatine got to do with it when in Rome play by the f*cking rules".
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:20 pm

Should have been in Chester Civil Court today and tomorrow for a two day trial. I was warned four months ago and have had regular reminders since then that I must set the time aside, including a last reminder at noon yesterday. Then, at 4pm yesterday, they cancelled me, no longer required for either day. Unfortunately for them they left it too late and they still have to pay me for both days. Kerching and day in the Lakes!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:39 pm

clapton is god wrote:Should have been in Chester Civil Court today and tomorrow for a two day trial. I was warned four months ago and have had regular reminders since then that I must set the time aside, including a last reminder at noon yesterday. Then, at 4pm yesterday, they cancelled me, no longer required for either day. Unfortunately for them they left it too late and they still have to pay me for both days. Kerching and day in the Lakes!
You should have said ... I know some fine nosheries in Chester.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:51 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
clapton is god wrote:Should have been in Chester Civil Court today and tomorrow for a two day trial. I was warned four months ago and have had regular reminders since then that I must set the time aside, including a last reminder at noon yesterday. Then, at 4pm yesterday, they cancelled me, no longer required for either day. Unfortunately for them they left it too late and they still have to pay me for both days. Kerching and day in the Lakes!
Daughter and boyfriend are spending the New Year period in chester (having enjoyed a shjort break earlier).

They don't eat fish without batter, but otherwise are up for good nosh (esp if affordable). They like Indian and Italian as well as English. Daughter is chilli girl... Any reccos that might fit?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:14 pm

William the White wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Daughter and boyfriend are spending the New Year period in chester (having enjoyed a shjort break earlier).

They don't eat fish without batter, but otherwise are up for good nosh (esp if affordable). They like Indian and Italian as well as English. Daughter is chilli girl... Any reccos that might fit?
I'll knock a few ideas together. How long will thy be there & are they staying in the centre & are they looking for any splash-out as well as value for money ?

PM me maybe.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Kasabian piss-off lighting guy in charge of LED backdrop thingamibob, just as they start a five night London residency. 8)

May the bridges I burn light your way

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:08 pm

I'm almost tempted to buy their new album on the strength of this.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Prufrock wrote:Just saw a Facebook typo that made me really happy! Some Asian lad had commented on a post about a road accident death and how it was sad that so many people were leaving their condolences when thousands were dying in Palestine. Someone replied,

"What the f*ck has palatine got to do with it when in Rome play by the f*cking rules".
:D
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:01 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Just saw a Facebook typo that made me really happy! Some Asian lad had commented on a post about a road accident death and how it was sad that so many people were leaving their condolences when thousands were dying in Palestine. Someone replied,

:D
You got that, did you? :|
Palatine / Palestine...
Really? I mean, really?, even now you can explain this 'joke'?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Aliona's hip bones are on show. I may be gone for a short while....
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Lewis woo. Helped me nurse a hangover nicely, though the race was a bit of a let down.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:37 pm

Lorry drivers blocking outside of dual carriageway to stop arseholes hairing past to drive and jump the queue
My dog (proper 57) had his anal glands emptied once and yes the smell is something to behold!!

Always hopeful
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Always hopeful » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Raven wrote:Lorry drivers blocking outside of dual carriageway to stop arseholes hairing past to drive and jump the queue
All lorry drivers should be taught this technique as part of their HGV training and test.
Hope is what keeps us going.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Raven wrote:Lorry drivers blocking outside of dual carriageway to stop arseholes hairing past to drive and jump the queue
+1!!

(fortunately they do still usually leave space for us m/bike riders to zoom past - as - indeed - I did last friday when I lorry was admirably doing this very thing on my journey to Sidmouth! :wink: )