Today I'm happy about......

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm happy about......

Post by Hoboh » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:28 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Prufrock wrote:On the day the Americans decide whether to give Donald Trump the nuclear codes, I was cheered to see the top story on BBC news is headlined, "Toblerone triangle change upsets fans".

Makes you proud to be British.
In all honesty, if Trump wins, do you really expect him to be given carte blanche to do whatever he likes by the backroom people?

Hilary on the other hand has spent years cosying up to these folk and is far more dangerous to world peace, trying to prove to Putin you are a woman with bigger balls than he will prove costly for all of us with a huge increase needed in military spending.

Toblerone is crap anyway.
Hobes, you are beginning to sound like someone who has paid not the least bit of attention to the proposed budget of each candidate. The promises Trump has made about increasing military spending to make America great again dwarf those of Clinton. Trump has demonstrated that he has no idea about geopolitics outside the US, in addition to a total inability to listen to advisors. Still, you know best no doubt.

I like Toblerone.
Well we shall find out won't we?

I jut hope he lives up to his promise to smash isis.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Prufrock wrote:On the day the Americans decide whether to give Donald Trump the nuclear codes, I was cheered to see the top story on BBC news is headlined, "Toblerone triangle change upsets fans".

Makes you proud to be British.
In all honesty, if Trump wins, do you really expect him to be given carte blanche to do whatever he likes by the backroom people?

Hilary on the other hand has spent years cosying up to these folk and is far more dangerous to world peace, trying to prove to Putin you are a woman with bigger balls than he will prove costly for all of us with a huge increase needed in military spending.

Toblerone is crap anyway.
Hobes, you are beginning to sound like someone who has paid not the least bit of attention to the proposed budget of each candidate. The promises Trump has made about increasing military spending to make America great again dwarf those of Clinton. Trump has demonstrated that he has no idea about geopolitics outside the US, in addition to a total inability to listen to advisors. Still, you know best no doubt.

I like Toblerone.
Well we shall find out won't we?

I jut hope he lives up to his promise to smash isis.
Well, if he does, he does so at the expense of the people who voted for him to do it. The USA is in for a very tough few years. It's already got far too high a poverty rate and the white UMC will start to suffer too
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:56 pm

Absolutely dying. Just read an article about how they had the first ever Remembrance service for warhorses this weekend.

Like, by horses, for horses.

Horses, wearing poppies.

Can't stop laughing.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:06 pm

Prufrock wrote:Absolutely dying. Just read an article about how they had the first ever Remembrance service for warhorses this weekend.

Horses, wearing poppies.

Can't stop laughing.
I watched the film Warhorse. It was fecking shite. So shite in fact that it's on the list with Ocean's 12 and Poseidon.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:56 pm

They lined them, wearing poppies, then played the Last Post while the horses looked on solemnly.

:lol:
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:17 pm

Prufrock wrote:They lined them, wearing poppies, then played the Last Post while the horses looked on solemnly.

Reminds me of an episode of Celebrity Weakest Link that was ultimately won by Edwina Currie. When asked which charity she was going to donate her prize money to she said 'a charity that builds war memorials for animals'. And people say politicians are out of touch with the average brit...I honestly struggle to think of a less worthwhile cause.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Prufrock wrote:They lined them, wearing poppies, then played the Last Post while the horses looked on solemnly.

I'm thinking we need a new medical term for "Snowflakes with Poppy issues" - maybe call it SWPI because that sounds a bit medical. :D

A bit like being a naughty little fcker being called ADHD - which has an entirely made up set of diagnostic elements.

• been displaying symptoms continuously for at least six months (They're a constantly naughty little bugger)
•started to show symptoms before the age of 12 (They've always been a naughty little bugger)
•been showing symptoms in at least two different settings – for example, at home and at school, to rule out the possibility that the behaviour is just a reaction to certain teachers or parental control (They're a naughty little bugger everywhere)
•symptoms that make their lives considerably more difficult on a social, academic or occupational level (They struggle to cope, because they're spending so much time being a naughty little bugger)
•symptoms that aren't just part of a developmental disorder or difficult phase, and aren't better accounted for by another condition (We can't put it down to anything proper that might make them a naughty little bugger, so we'll call it ADHD)

Sheesh. ;-)

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Absolutely dying. Just read an article about how they had the first ever Remembrance service for warhorses this weekend.

Horses, wearing poppies.

Can't stop laughing.
I watched the film Warhorse. It was fecking shite. So shite in fact that it's on the list with Ocean's 12 and Poseidon.
A day of remembrance should be held for the poor souls who had to endure the entirety of that film....

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Well, I for one am getting all giddy about tonight's ‘super beaver moon’ :conf:

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:49 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:Well, I for one am getting all giddy about tonight's ‘super beaver moon’ :conf:
I'm sure the moon would have been spectacular if we had been able to see it through the thick clouds and driving rain. When we see photographs later on the BBC, we will have no idea if it looks as large as they say or just the camera zoomed in a bit.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:48 pm

malcd1 wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:Well, I for one am getting all giddy about tonight's ‘super beaver moon’ :conf:
I'm sure the moon would have been spectacular if we had been able to see it through the thick clouds and driving rain. When we see photographs later on the BBC, we will have no idea if it looks as large as they say or just the camera zoomed in a bit.
They've already had a few on, Malc, and you're bang on.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:54 pm

I think three weeks of firework haze plus drizzling rain plus the hospital incinerator have totally killed off any chance of a view in Farnworth.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:27 pm

Looked pretty normal an hour ago when I caught a glimpse of it.
Something to con all the snowflakes on the social real world media :D

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:33 pm

Next door neighbourr caught a full flimpse of it a while back. His description, "Super moon..bollox"
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:40 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Next door neighbourr caught a full flimpse of it a while back. His description, "Super moon..bollox"
So, just the moon?
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:02 am

malcd1 wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:Next door neighbourr caught a full flimpse of it a while back. His description, "Super moon..bollox"
So, just the moon?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:30 am

No mention of Liverpool whatsoever, the whining, pikey Scouse c*nts can feck off.

Doncaster >>>> Liverpool :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37981840" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:50 am

I'll be able to eat my lunch in The Garden and still be in Scotts for a bevvy before kick off!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:37 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Clear!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal