Tara the medium...

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Tara the medium...

Post by thebish » Tue May 24, 2011 11:45 am

Is anyone else getting emails from a medium???

I've had several recently...
Tara the medium wrote:I discovered, under very strange circumstances, that an incredibly lucky event is going to happen to you in the coming weeks, almost certainly in the form of a huge win at some game.

When you find out how I had this revelation, you won’t have any doubt about its accuracy. An end to your money problems is very near. Don’t waste time, Phil. Change your life now, and you’ll never want for anything anymore!

All you have to do is read this!

Important: To make sure that all the odds are in your favor, and to save precious time, I have already performed a free magic operation for you that is especially effective for winning money!
and then...
Dear Phil,

I sent you your Free Reading a few days ago, and to my great surprise I see that you still haven’t looked at it, even though it has some very good news for you.

Quickly read these important and free revelations about you: Click here

Your devoted friend,

Tara
then this....
Tara the Medium wrote:It’s very urgent that you take action. The chance of a lifetime is there, waiting for you, and you’re not doing anything about it! And yet, all you have to do is say yes to change your life and see it improve in ways you never even dreamed of.

What more can I say?

I do have to warn you, Phil: there’s not much time left. Other people have profited, and now lead happy lives, sheltered from need, while you continue to struggle with your endless problems, unable to tie up all the loose ends.

Is that really what you want, Phil? I don’t believe it!

That’s why you should read what follows right away!

Important: There’s nothing to worry about, Phil. If, for some extraordinary reason, you don’t appreciate changes that happen in your life, all you have to do is send me a short note and I’ll immediately refund your small contribution in full.
So as you can see, you aren’t taking any risks! That’s why you should read this right away before it’s too late!

Big_Sharps
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Tara the medium...

Post by Big_Sharps » Tue May 24, 2011 11:45 am

Is there a picture of her?

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue May 24, 2011 11:47 am

Perhaps you should just send her your bank details and address for the small refund she's going to give you and have done with it?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue May 24, 2011 11:54 am

I have just googled Tara and am amazed by how gullible people can be!!!!

here's a short cross-section of people who actually thought it was a good idea to respond!!!
Tara is a scam. You can not contact her at all. It is obviously an automated response. I used and different email address and details and she gave me the same rubbish. Do not trust this scam!!
fair enough - you didn't send her cash - you checked her out!
I spent $79.00 USD for a "Free" reading...the answer I go back was scary and urgent, that I had to participate in her 8 telepathic visits with me at specific times and specific days if I wanted to be rid of the "Dark Pressing Cloud" that was pressing down on me...at the cost of $399.00...
:shock:
I got the same thing.The readings were quite decent and i did pay £23.She said she would perform a ritual of magic protection on top my readings, but then when i received the reading, she came up with a different story(about negative vibrations);that's when i realised it was another scam.
:shock: :shock:
I had a similar situation and this scam is not very well known as a scam, I got various emails - first free, 2nd pay so much after first installment - asking for somewhere around £300 - which I did not pay, i said I wanted my money back - got money back, she came back again with a more urgent one with all this negative stuff - if she didnt help me, I decided to give it another try, and I payed the first installment - overall she reduced to about £70, after first installment was paid and all the promises of winning lotto etc., she came back with another email for another £20 - which I was peeved off about as it was so soon, I didnt pay it cos at the time i had computer problems, I emailed again - but after that she didnt answer me - she got my second installment of about £25, and nothing happened like was supposed to be predicted, I have since then tried to contact and not one response, there is one more installment which I cant stop and I have not heard a peep. It is important that this [email protected] is exposed as a fraud on the internet so it will be closed down, people can get emotionally affected and also lose money in the process. Dont go near this scam please anyone!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

there are 41 pages of people saying they paid her money!!!

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Tue May 24, 2011 12:13 pm

I've had this dark pressing cloud over me since Sunday April 17th.

I wonder if Tara can help?

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue May 24, 2011 12:22 pm

You'll be after Eileen Drewery.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue May 24, 2011 12:24 pm

William the White wrote:I've had this dark pressing cloud over me since Sunday April 17th.

I wonder if Tara can help?
I've traded in Tara the medium for Tara the large....

Big_Sharps
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Big_Sharps » Tue May 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Tara is Sluffy, ITK fact.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Tue May 24, 2011 1:04 pm

thebish wrote:I have just googled Tara and am amazed by how gullible people can be!!!!

here's a short cross-section of people who actually thought it was a good idea to respond!!!
Tara is a scam. You can not contact her at all. It is obviously an automated response. I used and different email address and details and she gave me the same rubbish. Do not trust this scam!!
I spent $79.00 USD for a "Free" reading...the answer I go back was scary and urgent, that I had to participate in her 8 telepathic visits with me at specific times and specific days if I wanted to be rid of the "Dark Pressing Cloud" that was pressing down on me...at the cost of $399.00...
I got the same thing.The readings were quite decent and i did pay £23.She said she would perform a ritual of magic protection on top my readings, but then when i received the reading, she came up with a different story(about negative vibrations);that's when i realised it was another scam.
I had a similar situation and this scam is not very well known as a scam, I got various emails - first free, 2nd pay so much after first installment - asking for somewhere around £300 - which I did not pay, i said I wanted my money back - got money back, she came back again with a more urgent one with all this negative stuff - if she didnt help me, I decided to give it another try, and I payed the first installment - overall she reduced to about £70, after first installment was paid and all the promises of winning lotto etc., she came back with another email for another £20 - which I was peeved off about as it was so soon, I didnt pay it cos at the time i had computer problems, I emailed again - but after that she didnt answer me - she got my second installment of about £25, and nothing happened like was supposed to be predicted, I have since then tried to contact and not one response, there is one more installment which I cant stop and I have not heard a peep. It is important that this [email protected] is exposed as a fraud on the internet so it will be closed down, people can get emotionally affected and also lose money in the process. Dont go near this scam please anyone!!!

Baffled that people actually fall for these scams.

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue May 24, 2011 1:11 pm

She told me i'd meet a handsome stranger :-(

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue May 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Not been to a TW gathering yet then?

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue May 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:Not been to a TW gathering yet then?
:D I presume the TW nursing home is up north?! I'll come up one day and take you all out for a ride in your bath chairs :)

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue May 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Big_Sharps wrote:Tara is Sluffy, ITK fact.
:lol:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue May 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:
thebish wrote:I have just googled Tara and am amazed by how gullible people can be!!!!

Don't be baffled. For a small donation, I can tell you how peoplse fall for these scams...

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Tue May 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:

Don't be baffled. For a small donation, I can tell you how peoplse fall for these scams...
You will have to give me your account details, I will then transfer some funds to you. :)

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue May 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Tara appears to be a gentleman from Hong Kong called Dickson Lam (Dickson may of course be an assumed and fictitious name). The Scam website reports the following from a man who avoided it all by the skin of his teeth.
Glad I found this site & all the comments! Almost fell for this TARA SCAM. Un-employed due to Corporate closure, things have been tough and I thought to look up a Psychic for answers while I'm conducting my job search. Almost sent money to this CRAP, I'm glad I did a search and I hope this info is helpful to others. BEWARE & KEEP YOUR MONEY! The site was in Japanese but I did a Google translator, this is what i found: ASTROWAY LIMITED, Unit 2605 Island Place Tower, 510 King's Rd, North Point, Hong Kong; Site Name: Tara Fortune; Representative: Dickson LAM; Capital: 2, 500 Million Yen; Site URL: http://www.tara-uranai.jp/;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Phone:+852 5880 2850; Refund inquiry: [email protected] and tara-uranai.jp; Email: [email protected]. Another site was in Polish, I did Google translator on that one too, and found this: Tech Contact Person: LAM Dickson; HEAD WEB LTD, Unit 101 Sai Wan Ho Plaza, 68 Shaukeiwan Rd, Hong Kong 0000; Phone:+852 9782 0438; Domain name: tara-jasnowidz.pl; Registrant type: Individual; Name savers: saturn.udomain.com.hk; earth.udomain.com.hk.
Perhaps we should all spam Dickson with offers of Nigerian cash.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue May 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Tara appears to be a gentleman from Hong Kong called Dickson Lam (Dickson may of course be an assumed and fictitious name). The Scam website reports the following from a man who avoided it all by the skin of his teeth.

Perhaps we should all spam Dickson with offers of Nigerian cash.
I bet he won't see that coming.....

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri May 27, 2011 10:53 pm

thebish wrote:Is anyone else getting emails from a medium???

Don't your lot pipe on about the lord moving in mysterious ways and shite like that?
May the bridges I burn light your way

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri May 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
thebish wrote:Is anyone else getting emails from a medium???

Don't your lot pipe on about the lord moving in mysterious ways and shite like that?
if you say so... you offering money for piping-on services?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sat May 28, 2011 10:05 am

I could have told you all this !
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".