General Chit Chat

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Re: General Chit Chat

Post by Hoboh » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:11 am

Italy grapples with suicide of woman taunted over online sex video
Why? the dimbo brought it upon herself, first making the video and second sending it out.

Then again, typical snowflake, there are no consequences to their stupid actions, well that's what they think.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... -sex-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:38 am

Trollolololol
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:26 am

Hoboh wrote:
Why? the dimbo brought it upon herself, first making the video and second sending it out.

Then again, typical snowflake, there are no consequences to their stupid actions, well that's what they think.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... -sex-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fecking horrible, risible remarks. Keep them to yourself.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:39 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Fcuk off!

Or are there films (ugh) of you out there?

She sent out the films so whose fcuking fault was it then smartarse?

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Hoboh has never made a mistake or regretted anything. In fact he's never changed his mind about anything. I'm also assuming he things that by posting any photo, making any statement or even posting any sort of video means that it's ok for people to be as nasty and spiteful as they like about it.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Hoboh wrote:

I'm sure everyone of us on here has, at some point in our lives, done something, or had something happen that has left us feeling a little foolish, or humiliated. It's bad when it happens but thankfully the humiliation is usually over pretty quickly, or known within a relatively small circle. Just imagine what it must have felt like for this lass for the whole country to know about it, and to be mocking her for it. So bad that she took her own life and some heartless git is still calling her :roll:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Well done on another successful trolling mission hobes.
Three bites without even trying. A new personal best.

Hope you feel really good about yourself now using the suicide of a young woman just to get a reaction on the internet.
Businesswoman of the year.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Fcuk off!

The more you sound off the greater a cock you make of yourself. Break with tradition and try reading up on the facts of the matter every now and again.

She sent the video to a few friends - she did not plaster it all over the internet.

She's committed suicide as a result - where's your humility?

Four people are now being questioned about it.

As far as I know there are no videos of me 'out there'.

I'd much rather be a smartarse than a racist, over-opinionated, know-nowt cock. :)

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Fcuk off!

The more you sound off the greater a cock you make of yourself. Break with tradition and try reading up on the facts of the matter every now and again.

She sent the video to a few friends - she did not plaster it all over the internet.

I'd much rather be a smartarse than a racist, over-opinionated, know-nowt cock. :)
Better than being a useless prick I suppose :mrgreen:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Hoboh wrote:

Fcuk off!

So it's the norm to send your friends sex tapes of you then? I read she thought it would show her ex what he was missing

What the fcuk has humility got to do with anything :conf: Is it law you feel sympathy for any Tom, dick or Harriet that does the stupidest things then has massive regrets about it?
I wonder how many of them she regarded as 'friends'?
At least we can rest easy on that one then

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:36 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:Well done on another successful trolling mission hobes.
Three bites without even trying. A new personal best.

Hope you feel really good about yourself now using the suicide of a young woman just to get a reaction on the internet.
If you really think I did it for that, then sorry you are sadly mistaken.
I thought it reflected well the stupidity of the young in just the same way as the idiots at the 9/11 memorial and the way they think there is no consequences for what they do.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:44 pm

Lucky for us, Hoboh, that there were no mobile phones or video camera's when we were growing up making idiots of ourselves. Some of the stuff I did when I'd had a few makes me squirm just thinking of it. None were videoed for future use or posted on the internet.

Yes she made some stupid decisions but the the humiliation and eventual suicide is very sad. As a parent of a teenager, this type of thing makes me worried for our youth.

I think your comments were brutal and unjustified and that is from me who doesn't suffer fools gladly.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Let's just look at this racist, poorly educated, idiot's responses! Good grief!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:06 am

Hoboh wrote: I thought it reflected well the stupidity of the young....

Hobes... I don't know in which decade you'd have considerd yourself "young" (60's, 70's?) - but I can absolutely declare that the people who were the age you are now were busy frothing at the mouth and declaring how stupid, fickle, lazy, irresponsible and clueless the "young" were back then and in every decade previously and since.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:37 pm

There is plenty here http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=408989" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (if a bit shaky) to back up thebish. Certainly in my youth it was the case and I know that since then I have been guilty of similar comments. Of course it's right that the elders of society should keep an eye on and comment upon the exuberance and recklessness that comes with youthfulness - but only in a sense of curbing the extreme behaviour that some exhibit. The vast majority seem in due course to muddle through and become 'respectable', not because they are browbeaten or coerced into doing so but simply because life and responsibilities mould them that way. After all, they do have to live with other people and good manners and general behaviour are the oil which lubricates social interaction.

A whole lot more could be said (or typed) on the subject, but the above will have to do. I'd hate myself should I put myself in a position where a 'keyboard warrior' might be an apt description of my ramblings.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:26 am

Dujon wrote:A whole lot more could be said (or typed) on the subject, but the above will have to do. I'd hate myself should I put myself in a position where a 'keyboard warrior' might be an apt description of my ramblings.
If we had a like button I'd push it.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:29 pm

The company I work for predominately deals in shipping - Imports and exports for all varieties of markets and commodity trades.

As a result, we regularly get spot visits from Her Majesty' finest customs officers to check that we're doing everything the way we're supposed to do.

so imagine my surprise last night when the contract cleaners we use sent us a new eastern European cleaner, accompanied by her 8 year old daughter upstairs cleaning the feckin desks!

Couldn't believe it!!
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:31 pm

8 yr olds can clean in all those places that fully-grown adults find difficult to get into...

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:40 pm

You try telling customs that!

Imagine of they walked in and the first thing they saw was an 8 year old Estonian cleaning our office

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:41 pm

And before anybody says "how would they know she was Estonian / Eastern European"

This is an ITK FACT YHIHF

134% of all cleaners in Britain are Eastern European or African. Don't even try disputing it