Rumble in the Jungle

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Rumble in the Jungle

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Wandering Willy wrote:
Gail Platz wrote:Helen Flanagan is fit as feck. That chest is frigging amazing.
The voice of reason.
I've just looked up Helen Flanagan on Google Images. She's not in the least bit attractive and has big knockers, which, to me, aren't attractive. What's she famous for (assuming something other than big knockers)? I await the tirade of the 'Loaded' Lad-ish-ship. :roll:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Gayer. :mrgreen:
They're dirty, they're filthy, they're never gonna last.
Poor man last, rich man first.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Wandering Willy wrote:Gayer. :mrgreen:
Au contraire, mon ami! ;)

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 am

I'm with Bruce on this. She looks like Miss Piggy on a bad day...

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 am

BOBFOC!

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Wandering Willy wrote:
Gail Platz wrote:Helen Flanagan is fit as feck. That chest is frigging amazing.
The voice of reason.
I've just looked up Helen Flanagan on Google Images. She's not in the least bit attractive and has big knockers, which, to me, aren't attractive. What's she famous for (assuming something other than big knockers)? I await the tirade of the 'Loaded' Lad-ish-ship. :roll:
She's in Coronation Street. To be fair at least she's done something credible to get celebrity status unlike all the ones that have just achieved fame from crap reality shows like 'Made in Chelsea'.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Gail Platz wrote: She's in Coronation Street. To be fair at least she's done something credible to get celebrity status unlike all the ones that have just achieved fame from crap reality shows like 'Made in Chelsea'.
Oh, OK. I've absolutely no idea how appearing on one is in any way any more credible than appearing in the other but I'll bow to your greater knowledge. :?

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Gail Platz wrote: She's in Coronation Street. To be fair at least she's done something credible to get celebrity status unlike all the ones that have just achieved fame from crap reality shows like 'Made in Chelsea'.
Oh, OK. I've absolutely no idea how appearing on one is in any way any more credible than appearing in the other but I'll bow to your greater knowledge. :?
Well, considering Coronation Street requires talented actors and actresses, whereas Made in Chelsea is just filming someone's daily routine and requires no talent, then yes there's a significant difference. Not difficult to understand that, is it?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Gail Platz wrote:

Well, considering Coronation Street requires talented actors and actresses,
whereas Made in Chelsea is just filming someone's daily routine and requires no talent, then yes there's a significant difference. Not difficult to understand that, is it?
The last time I saw Corrie it had someone in it playing a character called Tyrone and some fat bint playing his bird, neither of whom had a singular modicum of acting talent, so no, you're talking out of your arse! Is that difficult for you to understand? :conf:

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Gail Platz wrote:

whereas Made in Chelsea is just filming someone's daily routine and requires no talent, then yes there's a significant difference. Not difficult to understand that, is it?
The last time I saw Corrie it had someone in it playing a character called Tyrone and some fat bint playing his bird, neither of whom had a singular modicum of acting talent, so no, you're talking out of your arse! Is that difficult for you to understand? :conf:
What's your problem, seriously? You're trying to create arguments out of nothing, you know exactly what I mean. Can't be arsed replying to you anymore.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Gail Platz wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Gail Platz wrote:

What's your problem, seriously? You're trying to create arguments out of nothing, you know exactly what I mean. Can't be arsed replying to you anymore.
Eh? I have no argument with you or anyone else. I've never even heard of Made in Chelsea. I have, however, seen Coronation Street and given the stunning lack of talent on display I find it difficult to believe that another TV show could possibly require any less. To paraphrase you, as I pretty much was just for the hell of it because you were attempting to be condescending : "Not difficult to understand that, is it?"

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:10 am

In fairness she used to be fit as feck. Saw her around Middlebrook around the cinema when she was about 17/18...sweet jesus. Now though, despite obviously not pretending I'd say 'no', my, how the mighty have fallen (or been artificially propped up).
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:55 pm

I would give her a portion of my man fat

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:26 pm

I fail to see the whole HF thing. Now the Pussy cat doll..............there's a proper woman.

I'd love to have heard the stick Sinclair's had this week at the Etihad over his girlfriend's lack of intellect (To put it very mildly). My money's on her getting dumped within 24 hours of getting back.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Gail Platz wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Well, considering Coronation Street requires talented actors and actresses, whereas Made in Chelsea is just filming someone's daily routine and requires no talent, then yes there's a significant difference. Not difficult to understand that, is it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gay!

HF's accent is also fecking ridiculous, she deserves all the stick she gets for that alone.
Troll and proud of it.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:51 am

Bijou Bob wrote:I fail to see the whole HF thing. Now the Pussy cat doll..............there's a proper woman.

I'd love to have heard the stick Sinclair's had this week at the Etihad over his girlfriend's lack of intellect (To put it very mildly). My money's on her getting dumped within 24 hours of getting back.
Yeah, cos I'm sure he's with her for her sharp mind and intellect......

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:01 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Bijou Bob wrote:I fail to see the whole HF thing. Now the Pussy cat doll..............there's a proper woman.

....and she him.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:23 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:

Obviously not, but he'll be getting hammered every day by team mates due to her pathetic attitude. Not to mention for being as thick as pig shit. There's only so much a man can and should have to take for that matter! To be fair, they probably deserve each other.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:54 am

I've never got as far as her face, but I'd still chuck one up it.

#bangers
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:17 am

boltonboris wrote:I've never got as far as her face, but I'd still chuck one up it.

#bangers
Subtle! :D