The Wanderer fantasy football

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: The Wanderer fantasy football

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:35 pm

I am Dans team (duh),HMX is Oxford Wanderers, LLS is Matlcok Wanderers (I think), FaninOz is Australia Wanderers, Pc is Athletico Farnworth (what a name),Bruce is Charlie's small potatoes (the names are getting better now), Pru is IronPru and you are you are All batty Boys. That only leaves SV Tordvol who I presume is AG but I don't know Nick Wright speak now. Please correct me if I have got any of these wrong guys.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Horwich Dan manager of Dans team an accountant who came in 4.25M under budget but I'm gonna do a Wenger and still finish in the top 4 . I am the budgeter of the lot of you.Actually I thin k I am going to finish bottom because my team is comical.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Yes, I'm Matlock Wanderers, and Dan has identified the others, except I'm not sure who SV Torgol is. I don't think that's Annoyed Grunt: he's still on holiday I think.
Best name so far is Charlie's Small Potatoes. But Iron Pru comes second - if it'd been Irn Pru, I'd have voted it the winner.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:53 pm

I am concerned I have let somebody in who is not on the forum as some reason their name has appeared above mine! SV Torgol who are you? tbf I thin it is a Bolton fan as they have Bogdan in goal, Eagles as captain and Beckford up front.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Boris or Bish, one of them is being a crafty b*gger me thinks.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:09 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Boris or Bish, one of them is being a crafty b*gger me thinks.
I mean, it doesn't matter... Unless the bugger's winning and I'm second. Then it'll matter, but I'm sure as League Founder you'll have the power to expel him/her. :wink:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:16 pm

I will wait for a bit. I wouldn't be worried its just the league is in order of who has joined apart from SV Torvol who for some reason jumped on the bandwagon after a lot of you yet there name is above mine which suggests they were already a member of the football league website before I was and therefore probably are not on this forum.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:24 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:I will wait for a bit. I wouldn't be worried its just the league is in order of who has joined apart from SV Torvol who for some reason jumped on the bandwagon after a lot of you yet there name is above mine which suggests they were already a member of the football league website before I was and therefore probably are not on this forum.
Maybe, because he indicated Bolton as his team when you join up, there might possibly be some search enginish thingy that pointed him to us. Anyway, bring it on.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:26 pm

There is a Nick Wright who works for the NHS in Bolton. Still convinced mind that its a camper on this forum.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:36 pm

There is a Nick Whitley on this forum as well

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Stick or twist shall I keep him or boot him?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:50 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Stick or twist shall I keep him or boot him?
No, keep him in. Even if it's Kim jung-il in disguise it doesn't really matter.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Alright it looks like he is a Bolton fan anyway but would have preferred if he had of been on this forum. Hopefully he will rear his head.
Any predictions on who is going to win?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:55 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Alright it looks like he is a Bolton fan anyway but would have preferred if he had of been on this forum. Hopefully he will rear his head.
Any predictions on who is going to win?
Me obviously. I am ace. :wink:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:08 am

Plymouth is you friend named Adam L and is his team called Beavers and Butthead before I add him

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:17 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Yes, I'm Matlock Wanderers, and Dan has identified the others, except I'm not sure who SV Torgol is. I don't think that's Annoyed Grunt: he's still on holiday I think.
Best name so far is Charlie's Small Potatoes. But Iron Pru comes second - if it'd been Irn Pru, I'd have voted it the winner.
As if the daft bastards spell it like that?! My brain has been auto-correcting it for years. I honestly thought it was Iron Bru. After the Gareth Farrelly revalations, I just don't know what to believe anymore!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:17 am

I've let him in that is 10 teams we have got now this is a seriously good league. More welcome.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 am

Prufrock wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Yes, I'm Matlock Wanderers, and Dan has identified the others, except I'm not sure who SV Torgol is. I don't think that's Annoyed Grunt: he's still on holiday I think.
As if the daft bastards spell it like that?! My brain has been auto-correcting it for years. I honestly thought it was Iron Bru. After the Gareth Farrelly revalations, I just don't know what to believe anymore!
Iron Brew was initially pronounced as such until production stopped during the war. After the war production restarted and to try to make the drink more appealing to youngsters it was renamed Irn Bru.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 am

Prufrock wrote:
Excellent. A true pedant.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:38 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:Boris or Bish, one of them is being a crafty b*gger me thinks.
i haven't got the patience or stamina to keep these things up week after week...