Whisky

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Re: Whisky

Post by LeverEnd » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:41 am

William the White wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:Tanqueray. Think it's got a great flavour along with the juniper...
Good shout :D
When I think about it I did have a bottle of that last year, it didn't last long. Good stuff. What's Hendricks like? A mate of mine was on about it, might try that next.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Whisky

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:26 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:King of Soho. It's not whisky, it's a gin. But I'm not starting a gin thread. Sublime, best gin ever. New brand, I've started in on it after the sun's sunk beneath the yardarm... I need to stop but it's drawing me in, the tasty little beggar.
Interesting. My favourite two are Martin Millers and Sipsmith's. I'm keen to test King of Soho, now. In which ways do you find it superior to the two I mention?
It is smoother, much smoother, and the taste is quite different with an orange aftertaste which I really like. It appeals to my tastebuds more than the other gins I've tried. I really like Martin Millers but have never tried Sipsmiths.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください