Happy Birthday Dan!!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Re: Happy Birthday Dan!!

Post by jaffka » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:49 am

:lol:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:Well either I am being called a girl or I am being called gay. Look it up, "popped his cherry" refers to somebody gay losing his virginity.
Maybe it does in the sort of material that you read, Dan, who knows?! However, to the rest of the world it simply refers to someone that's yet to lose their virginity. That is all.
I thought it only referred to woman and gay blokes. Learn something new everyday.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:06 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:Well either I am being called a girl or I am being called gay. Look it up, "popped his cherry" refers to somebody gay losing his virginity.
Maybe it does in the sort of material that you read, Dan, who knows?! However, to the rest of the world it simply refers to someone that's yet to lose their virginity. That is all.
I thought it only referred to woman and gay blokes. Learn something new everyday.
Probably just women originally, but anyone now. I'm pretty sure no-one is calling you gay and so what if they are? t's not illegal these days!

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:10 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Probably just women originally, but anyone now. I'm pretty sure no-one is calling you gay and so what if they are? t's not illegal these days!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:09 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
TBF there is a lot of illegal things I would rather be labelled than gay.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.