Aphorism Of The Day

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Aphorism Of The Day

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Education is the inculcation of the search for knowledge... not the content of the knowledge itself.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Aphorism Of The Day

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:10 am

Mud
When in your eye is good
As a pie's a dud
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:09 am

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who claim to have found it
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:21 am

All I ask is the chance to prove that winning a fortune won’t make me happy
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:21 am

Water which is too pure has no fish.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:25 am

The trouble with having an open mind is that others are annoyingly tempted to try and close it for you.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:15 am

When waking a tiger use a long stick
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:50 am

Why wake the tiger in the first place if you need to do it with a f*cking stick?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:25 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:Why wake the tiger in the first place if you need to do it with a f*cking stick?
You may or may not know that this is a quote attributed to Mao Tse Tung. The tiger he was referring to was The People. The Communist Party woke them in order to carry out The Revolution. This aphorism was to remind his comrades to be wary of what they'd stirred, even though they needed the tiger to gain their own ends. ( so there :P )

If you think about it it has other applications in all manner of matters... if you bother to think. (although having been labelled as posting the most fxck witted post ever on this forum, you obviously need to apply the fxckwit gauge on all the aphorisms)
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:(although having been labelled as posting the most fxck witted post ever on this forum,

as usual - way to fast to big yourself up! your post was labelled merely as ONE OF the most feck-witted things typed on this forum... you're not as special as you'd like to be...

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:45 pm

thebish wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:(although having been labelled as posting the most fxck witted post ever on this forum,

as usual - way to fast to big yourself up! your post was labelled merely as ONE OF the most feck-witted things typed on this forum... you're not as special as you'd like to be...
The only one highlighted as a Glowing Testimony, though. So maybe I am as special as I'd like to be.
How unspecial, by the way, do you think I should aim for... in order to satisfy your speciality mores?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
thebish wrote:

The only one highlighted as a Glowing Testimony, though. So maybe I am as special as I'd like to be.
How unspecial, by the way, do you think I should aim for... in order to satisfy your speciality mores?
and while we're at it, have you never considered "Turn the other cheek" to be a particularly relevant aphorism in regard to Christian pastors?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:58 pm

indeed I do. But I don't consider that I am under attack or being persecuted or that any of my cheeks have yet been slapped, have they??

I'm sorry if you think you slapped my cheek and I didn't notice and now I am somehow failing to offer you another one!

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Looks like bish has a new stalking victim.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:06 pm

jaffka wrote:Looks like bish has a new stalking victim.
and jaffy continues with the old one! :wink:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:10 pm

thebish wrote:indeed I do. But I don't consider that I am under attack or being persecuted or that any of my cheeks have yet been slapped, have they??

I'm sorry if you think you slapped my cheek and I didn't notice and now I am somehow failing to offer you another one!
I had every impression when I posted what you considered to be One of the most fxck witted postings on this site, that, by your reply, you had been. But me being special, I can see now how so very beneath you I was... you didn't even feel a tickle. Which is good.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:16 pm

DISCLAIMER: Despite posting it above "Turn the other cheek" is not Sunday's Aphorism!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
thebish wrote:indeed I do. But I don't consider that I am under attack or being persecuted or that any of my cheeks have yet been slapped, have they??

I had every impression when I posted what you considered to be One of the most fxck witted postings on this site, that, by your reply, you had been. But me being special, I can see now how so very beneath you I was... you didn't even feel a tickle. Which is good.
I fail to see how a feck-witted statement about muslim women who dress up in a particular way is an attack on ME... but like I said - if it was meant as an attack on me (though I am not a Muslim woman) - and I was supposed to be stung by it in someway - then I really am sorry that I wasn't!

you'll have to try harder! 8)

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:20 pm

thebish wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:

I fail to see how a feck-witted statement about muslim women who dress up in a particular way is an attack on ME... but like I said - if it was meant as an attack on me (though I am not a Muslim woman) - and I was supposed to be stung by it in someway - then I really am sorry that I wasn't!

you'll have to try harder! 8)
and I fail to see how an observation that women who wear the Niqab in western society don't share the mindset of those who shot the cartoonists can possibly be One Of The Most Fxck Witted Posts On This Forum!
Feel free to feel you've been slapped on the cheek.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote: and I fail to see how an observation that women who wear the Niqab in western society don't share the mindset of those who shot the cartoonists can possibly be One Of The Most Fxck Witted Posts On This Forum!
it wouldn't be - IF that's what you wrote - but as it happens that's pretty much the opposite of what you wrote...