Shooting in Paris at satirical mag

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Shooting in Paris at satirical mag

Post by KeyserSoze » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:52 pm

They're all over Europe, will...they were singing the french anthem in Trafalgar Square earlier...
Nero fiddles while Gordon Burns.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:54 pm

To paraphrase Orwell, "Not Afraid" good, "Still Alive, you fxcking cxnts" better.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:57 pm

KeyserSoze wrote:They're all over Europe, will...they were singing the french anthem in Trafalgar Square earlier...
Brilliant... It was the secular nature of the response that I admired, that it was not xenophobic, or islamophobic or racist (though I'm sure all those will emerge from the swamp sooner rather than later).

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:05 pm

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:23 pm

William the White wrote:
KeyserSoze wrote:They're all over Europe, will...they were singing the french anthem in Trafalgar Square earlier...
Brilliant... It was the secular nature of the response that I admired, that it was not xenophobic, or islamophobic or racist (though I'm sure all those will emerge from the swamp sooner rather than later).
You've got a strange idea of where the swamp is. The swamp has spawned thousands of Muslim tadpoles. They should have grown into Frogs but they've rejected the pond they live in and want to swim in stagnant waters.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Little Green Man wrote:Image
Toss up between that one and this one as my favourite

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tommydessine ... 80/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:30 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
William the White wrote:
You've got a strange idea where the swamp is. The swamp has spawned thousands of Muslim tadpoles. They should have grown into Frogs but they've rejected the pond they live in and want to swim in stagnant waters.
You think so? OK.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:52 pm

Think this one's my favourite

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:56 pm

That cartoon is seven years old. And a few people I know got very angry about it.

For some reason.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:59 pm

KeyserSoze wrote:That cartoon is seven years old. And a few people I know got very angry about it.

For some reason.
Bizarre. :-)

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:23 pm

William the White wrote:
Please exit via the Giftshop.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/01 ... 1420664540" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"While the rest of the world came to the conclusion that solidarity with the victims was the appropriate course of action, Paul Golding and his merry band of bigots presumably thought the world's ills were best cured with a hoodie and a keyring."
May the bridges I burn light your way

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:32 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
William the White wrote:
Please exit via the Giftshop.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/01 ... 1420664540" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"While the rest of the world came to the conclusion that solidarity with the victims was the appropriate course of action, Paul Golding and his merry band of bigots presumably thought the world's ills were best cured with a hoodie and a keyring."
:roll:
There ain't half some bellends!

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:36 am

Hoboh wrote:
a1 wrote:bet the next issue is full of "massacre speciale" type jokes

or "tragic event in paris, 3 writers survive" .

the one shot political cartoon in the edition will be a re-creation of the danish mohammed ones , but done by a catholic six year old instead , under the headlne "matt is away" .

if they dont take the piss then the terrorists win
Just what is your fuking problem with Catholics?
I ain't seen Catholics running round raping and killing people in the name of God or blowing people up, taking pictures of grining kids holding severed heads in hand.
And before you start I know a couple of lads who got shot or shot at by both fuking sides!
no problem, more a reference that that magazine liked ripping on the catholics when the abuse scandal broke, its safer ripping the piss out of someone in a dog collar (the actual black and white thing a clergyman wears) than these types.

the second is a reference to a real headline about charles degaulle's (sp?) death, strangely by the very magazine targetted by these dicks. [something about a fire that killed 150 people gaining less headlines]

the last bit is a reference to the events today that killed a lot of their cartoonists, and they'll need to get replacements in. Sarcasm is their stock-in-trade, if they carnt take the joke, then i dont know what. Some people are only dead ten minutes and sarcastic stuff goes up on the internet. mrs thatcher or whoever get it when they croak. got to be the same with this. IMO.

thing i read in the washington post ['s website] made me 'laugh' about how one of the shooters walks infront of the other , and proper miltary soldier types are trained not to do that.
i thought to myself "good point , and proper soldiers boots probably dont fall off when theyre sniping bullets at unarmed people , neither".

KeyserSoze
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeyserSoze » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:42 am

a1 wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
a1 wrote:bet the next issue is full of "massacre speciale" type jokes

or "tragic event in paris, 3 writers survive" .

the one shot political cartoon in the edition will be a re-creation of the danish mohammed ones , but done by a catholic six year old instead , under the headlne "matt is away" .

if they dont take the piss then the terrorists win
Just what is your fuking problem with Catholics?
I ain't seen Catholics running round raping and killing people in the name of God or blowing people up, taking pictures of grining kids holding severed heads in hand.
And before you start I know a couple of lads who got shot or shot at by both fuking sides!
no problem, more a reference that that magazine liked ripping on the catholics when the abuse scandal broke, its safer ripping the piss out of someone in a dog collar (the actual black and white thing a clergyman wears) than these types.

the second is a reference to a real headline about charles degaulle's (sp?) death, strangely by the very magazine targetted by these dicks. [something about a fire that killed 150 people gaining less headlines]

the last bit is a reference to the events today that killed a lot of their cartoonists, and they'll need to get replacements in. Sarcasm is their stock-in-trade, if they carnt take the joke, then i dont know what. Some people are only dead ten minutes and sarcastic stuff goes up on the internet. mrs thatcher or whoever get it when they croak. got to be the same with this. IMO.

thing i read in the washington post ['s website] made me 'laugh' about how one of the shooters walks infront of the other , and proper miltary soldier types are trained not to do that.
i thought to myself "good point , and proper soldiers boots probably dont fall off when theyre sniping bullets at unarmed people , neither".
Oui

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:12 am

they've caught them now.

they never ever go down shooting, it's easy shouting "martyr this , praise that" when shooting folk in the back.

when 15 people with bullet proof vests and a rifle each point them red lasers at them, their collective arses seem to go.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:52 am

a1 wrote:they've caught them now.
I don't think they have....

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:55 am

mustve misheard it.

yep. theyre fluckin' still at it.

jesus.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:18 pm

a1 wrote:mustve misheard it.

yep. theyre fluckin' still at it.

jesus.

I think what you probably heard was they had rounded up the families of the suspects... hence - not a surprise that they didn't go down in a hail of bullets in response to riot shields....

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:33 pm

All this "je suis Charlie" bollix on twitter is sick inducing. You're not, you never fxclung will be. About the only TRUE je suis Charlies out there are Salman Rushdie, Hirsi Ali, Geert Wilders, Houellebecq, and the entire staff of Jyllands-Posten - they're Charlies without a doubt: the rest just make themselves look like right Charlies...
Last edited by Lost Leopard Spot on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:53 pm

The Ukip leader, Nigel Farage, has drawn criticism for blaming the Charlie Hebdo terror attack by Islamist extremists on a “really rather gross policy of multiculturalism” in the west.

The politician claimed there was now a “fifth column” operating in the UK, which, though small, was trying to undermine British society. As he argued against multiculturalism, he also brought up the grooming of children in south Yorkshire by men mainly of Muslim Pakistani heritage.

Several senior politicians condemned his remarks including Nick Clegg, who said he was dismayed that the first reaction of Farage was to make political points about the shooting.
He was asked you nowhere man Muppet!!!
Labour former cabinet minister Tessa Jowell saying they were “sickening comments” as the murder of innocent people is “criminal, plain and simple”.
Oh really simple is it slack Jowells? Nothing to do with people committing this crime in the name of a sky fairy, that's irrelevant is it? Still as PC as ever then, the day we are rid of your type the better chance we have of sorting the mess out! I'd bet your name was on the open borders mass immigration by labour wasn't it.
Perhaps the time has come to rip down all churches, synagogues, Mosques and chapels and declare a secular non religious society?
You can still believe in sky pixies if you like but in private and certainly your views will not be allowed to be taught in our education system.
Ban all religious clothing of all faiths would be a good start, your in the West not Pakistan or Iraq or where ever!